PDA

View Full Version : Grace Jones for IAC?

Saph
30-10-2012, 05:09 PM
GRACE JONES is being lined up for a jungle visit in I’m A Celebrity after her mesmerising show at the Diamond Jubilee concert.

The madcap Slave To The Rhythm star was the highlight of Monday night’s spectacular in front of Buckingham Palace after hula-hooping through her routine.

http://fashion-stylist.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/image/grace-jones2.jpg

And ITV top brass wasted no time in offering her £250,000 to go into the jungle — and they desperately want her to take her hula hoop along too.
A show source said: “We’ve wanted Grace for years as she is perfect for I’m A Celebrity.

“We all watched her incredible performance at the Jubilee gig and it reminded us just how brilliant she is.

“She’d power through those Bushtucker trials like nobody’s business — or just throw a diva strop. The prospect of Ant and Dec getting to grips with her antics every night would be TV gold.”

And Grace has previous when it comes to throwing tantrums on live TV — having famously slapped chat show host Russell Harty on screen in the Eighties.

The singer has been in showbiz for 40 years, having hung out with legendary artist Andy Warhol in 1970s New York, as well as starring alongside Roger Moore in James Bond movie A View To A Kill.

She is also remarkably fit for a 64-year-old and is still touring and recording.
This year’s I’m A Celeb — the 12th series — will take place in November and producers are pulling out all the stops to get a winning cast to compete with BBC rival Strictly Come Dancing.

The show source added: “We’ve got the chequebook out and are in talks.
“Our only proviso would be that she has to bring that hula hoop into the jungle as her luxury item.”

KCrUq7DveFs

please let this happen :worship:

Vanessa
30-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Omg! She would be amazing! :dance:

Mrluvaluva
30-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Grace would be excellent.