PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Ashley Roberts for the win.

GiRTh
08-11-2012, 03:30 PM
http://shows.stv.tv/im-a-celebrity/talk/199463-meet-ashley-roberts-shes-scared-of-everything/

:thumbs:

Mystic Mock
08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
She's to pretty, first one out I predict.

GiRTh
08-11-2012, 03:38 PM
First one out will be the MP.

Mystic Mock
08-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Never underestimate some of the teenage girls power to vote for everyone except for the pretty woman.

Roy Mars III
08-11-2012, 03:45 PM
She's to pretty, first one out I predict.

Helen is about 5x times better looking than her

Locke.
08-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I like the way Maloney is the main image on their X Factor links

Mystic Mock
08-11-2012, 04:13 PM

Well she definitely won't win then.

GiRTh
08-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Helen is about 5x times better looking than herNo she isnt.:spin:

Novo
08-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Very true Roy

reality1
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Let's see what's she like before we decide who's going to win, she is very American, as in a bit shallow!

Mystic Mock
11-11-2012, 08:33 PM
She's even sexy without much makeup on lol.

GiRTh
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
:worship:She's even sexy without much makeup on lol.

GiRTh
20-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Ashley's going up in the betting. They like her on Get me out of here....now, Dec made a comment that made me think he liked her, Jo Swash keeps talking about her and even those judgemental tw*ts on DS are warming to her. Could she win?

5HmCaAXpg40

N376Cabh06o&feature=endscreen&NR=1

The comments the other dolls make on her is pretty much whats she's like in the jungle. She's flawless.

GiRTh
20-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Let's see what's she like before we decide who's going to win, she is very American, as in a bit shallow!:shocked: She most definitely aint shallow.

GiRTh
20-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Thought Helen was supposed to be FIVE times better looking than ASh. Dont see it myself. Helen looks a bit pale Ash is nice and bronzed, Ash win the body tone contest by a mile.

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 02:19 PM
I like her. She's doing better than i expected her to do! :hugesmile:

Niamh.
20-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Never underestimate some of the teenage girls power to vote for everyone except for the pretty woman.

:rolleyes: Most people actually like her

reality1
20-11-2012, 02:25 PM
If we're talking sex appeal don't forget Linda, I wish I could!

Black Dagger
20-11-2012, 02:25 PM

Yet most teenage girls I've seen talk about her say she's great fun and like-able.

Niamh.
20-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Yet most teenage girls I've seen talk about her say she's great fun and like-able.

Yeah, the "Oh, girls don't like her because she's pretty" thing is annoying, Ashley is a nice girl so people like her, mostly the pretty girls other girls don't like are arseholes.

Kazanne
20-11-2012, 02:41 PM

Sorry cant agree with that one ,Ashley is naturally pretty

GiRTh
20-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Sorry cant agree with that one ,Ashley is naturally pretty:worship:

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 02:45 PM
she be alright winner

Kazanne
20-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Let's see what's she like before we decide who's going to win, she is very American, as in a bit shallow!

I think in terms of shallowness we need to look closer to home,Helen is as shallow as wee on a plate,Ashley seems like a really nice girl:hugesmile:

Livia
20-11-2012, 03:18 PM
I really like her, she's my favourite female.

Omah
20-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I like Ashley, too ..... :blush:

smeagol
20-11-2012, 05:40 PM
i'm suprised at how much i like her. she seems really nice with agreat natural fun personality. i would never of thought she was in the pussyratdolls.
she wont win but she would if she was english.

GiRTh
20-11-2012, 07:17 PM
i'm suprised at how much i like her. she seems really nice with agreat natural fun personality. i would never of thought she was in the pussyratdolls.
she wont win but she would if she was english.True. If she talked like Stacey Solomon she'd be everyone's fave to win.

Mystic Mock
20-11-2012, 09:10 PM

This was before the show even aired, and I still have a feeling that Ashley will struggle to get past the first vote due to not being shown much and alot of girls will vote for David or Hugo if my female friends are anything to go by.

Mystic Mock
20-11-2012, 09:12 PM
True. If she talked like Stacey Solomon she'd be everyone's fave to win.

Don't even get me started on Stacey, fake thickos annoy the **** out of me.

reality1
21-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Mock, is there any chance of prawn cocktail?

GiRTh
21-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Ash is going from, strength to strength. She did well in the bug task and she was the only one to say anything out loud when Eric had a go at Helen's skin. She seems a genuinely nice girl who is tough and can stand up for herself if she needs. I hope she wins but if not at least make the final.

Jords
21-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Got £2 on her at 16/1... now at 7/1... come on Ash!!

Munchkins
22-11-2012, 06:49 AM
She's btrilliant, my favourite candidate by a long way :)

AnnieK
22-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Top girl. Like Charlie too though.

Suze
22-11-2012, 09:03 AM
she wont win but she would if she was english.

Sad but probably true, there seems to be something with some voters when it comes to voting the interesting Americans to win, like it is a God given right for only those from the UK should win, I don't understand that mentality at all in these Celeb reality shows here. There again, Ashley might break that and go on to win, but if David Gest couldn't do it and he seemed quite popular, then doubt Ashley can. Think she could make the final three though.

waterhog
22-11-2012, 11:13 AM
i think it would be a pleasent surprise if ashley wins - i am not ruleing that out/

Suze
22-11-2012, 07:10 PM
I hope that eejit Swash doesn't get that date with her, she can do better that that disgusting twerp, always twisting words to sound filthy, then give a stupid innocent look, and a what! when he does it.

Jamie585
22-11-2012, 09:31 PM
She's btrilliant, my favourite candidate by a long way :) You've been spending too much time watching the apprentice ;)

Alf
22-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Got £2 on her at 16/1... now at 7/1... come on Ash!!
your on the wrong horse there, rosemary look's a good bet

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Ashley is such a lovely and sweet girl, very pretty too and is coping well in there. I thought she did well in the trial tonight too:).

Marcus.
22-11-2012, 09:36 PM
she ok

Munchkins
22-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Tonight showed even more why shes my dead cert favourite, absolutely love her

*mazedsalv**
23-11-2012, 12:35 AM
She is one to look out for. Her odds have shortened dramatically lately, she is at 6/1 and 4th fave to win and about to pass David very soon. She is also leading the fave poll on DS by quite an impressive margin.

Omah
23-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Great gunge job on the lovely Ashley ..... :evilgrin:

Mystic Mock
23-11-2012, 04:39 AM
Mock, is there any chance of prawn cocktail?

What?:joker:

And I really like Ashley, although she's not the most entertaining contestant ever she's quite nice.

GiRTh
23-11-2012, 09:27 AM
"I've been bitten by a rat!”: Ashley Roberts' Bushtucker Trial stopped twice over safety fears

Ashley Roberts’ I’m a Celeb Terror Train trial hit the buffers TWICE because show bosses feared for her safety.

The first stop came after the singer – who won eight out of 10 stars for a Thanksgiving dinner – screamed she’d been “bitten by a rat”.

And the trial’s timer was halted a second time when a carriage door got stuck.

But the Pussycat Doll was told she’d be “fine” after the suspected rat attack following an examination by the show’s medic Bob.

A source revealed: “Ashley was trying to get through the specially built train from standard to first class, negotiating the usual horrible jungle critters on the way.

“But when she couldn’t open one of the train doors, the timer was stopped and crew members had to rush in and un-jam the door while she waited.”

Ashley returned with her haul of meals to the camp covered in fish-guts and slime, triumphant and dirty – only to discover her towel had been used by Helen Flanagan.

Ashley said: “Eight meals is solid. It’s Thanksgiving in America and I wanted a nice Thanksgiving.”

She was rewarded with a phone call home, after a general knowledge quiz, because her American family are not coming to Australia and can’t watch the show on TV.

She said after speaking to her mum and pet dog Cooper: “Everyone is so proud of me back home.”

Later the camp had a Jungle Thanksgiving Dinner of mutton bird, spatchcock, and a bottle of beer.

LINK (http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-a-celebrity-ashley-roberts-bushtucker-1451542)

:shocked:

Niamh.
23-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Finally decided on a favourite - Ashley :love:

GiRTh
23-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Finally decided on a favourite - Ashley :love:Good choice. :thumbs:

Novo
23-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Haven't seen much of it this year but watched last night's and she is great not as good as Eric but she's a close second

GiRTh
23-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't Cha wish you weren't slimed? I'm A Celebrity's Ashley Roberts hits the shower after messy Bushtucker trial.

Ashley Roberts in the shower has become a regular sight on this year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

But this time she definitely deserved a dip after she had to wade through slime as part of her Bushtucker Trial.

The fearless Pussycat Doll got her claws into the challenge, which was called Terror Train.

She was chosen for the task after the celebrities were told they had to decide who would board the down and dirty task.

Ashley revealed, 'I know there are a few people like Helen who have been in many Trials. Charlie didn’t want to go up today and I just felt like it was time for me step up to the plate.

'If it was just myself and I let myself down I could deal with that. Knowing that I have all my camp members back there relying on me to bring back stuff there’s that pressure.'

She also added that she wanted to win a Thanksgiving meal for 'my UK family.'

Once greeted by Ant and Dec, she was told that the the train was divided into six areas and that there were ten stars to win.

She was given ten minutes to retrieve as many stars as possible, but she was also informed that there would be jungle surprises.

Starting off in economy class, she quickly found the first two stars but was left squealing as she faced pythons and cockroaches.

As she moved through the other carriages, she screamed as bugs dropped down on her.

She also came face to face with rats and a lizard - and at one point she also had to wade through slime to find one of the stars.

Passing through the engine, which was full of spiders and cobwebs, she managed to find another star.

Her final haul was eight stars.

Ashley's joy threatened to be short lived after she came back to the camp covered in slime.

She was desperate to clean herself up and looked livid after discovering Helen had taken her towel.

Helen remarked: 'I nicked Ashley’s towel, but I didn’t mean to. I would never do it on purpose. I think she was quite p**sed about it.'

Ashley asked her to clean her towel, and Helen initially struggled with the task.

Boxer David Haye commented: 'We asked her if she’d ever cleaned a towel in her house and she laughed hysterically. She said ‘no I send it to the dry cleaners’. Who sends a towel to the dry cleaners to be washed?'

However, the pair finally seemed to get back on friendlier terms.

And it was a double boost for the pop star.

They were told that only one of them were allowed to make a phone call home, and they each took part in a general knowledge quiz to increase the length of the call.

They then had to decide amongst themselves who would make the call - with them deciding that Ashley should make it as her parents weren't in Australia, nor could they watch it on TV.

A it was also Thanksgiving Day, Ashley was chosen to make the phone call.

Charlie Brooks was disappointed to miss out of speaking to her child, but the camp seemed determined to let Ashley phone home.

She spoke to her mother, and the emotional singer said afterwards: 'That was good to hear a voice and they can’t see what I’m doing in here and my family will be so proud of me so it was good to hear her. I think they are going to be so proud. I think they are going to be.'

The camp enjoyed a Jungle Thanksgiving dinner, which comprised of mutton bird, spatchcock, lychees and cherries - which they washed down with a beer.'

And it was to be a final meal for Limahl, who was voted out of the show.

LINK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2237146/Im-A-Celebrity-2012-Ashley-Roberts-hits-shower-messy-Bush-Tucker-trial.html)

Check out the shower pictures. They cut off the shower vid just as its getting good.

Omah
24-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Another good episode for the lovely Ashley last night ..... :thumbs:

GiRTh
25-11-2012, 04:16 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ashley-roberts-im-a-celebrity-star-1455582
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/getmeoutofhere/view/284370/Flirty-Ashley-gets-warned-Stay-away-from-my-Hugo-/

Two stories have come out today about our flawless angel. The stories are sketchy to say the least and the timing seems strange. To use the expression 'relationship wrecker' in the star article is very strong given the lack of evidence.

What do you think?

Omah
25-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Much ado about nothing ..... :bored:

Munchkins
25-11-2012, 04:39 PM
So happy shes leading the most favourite poll on DS by a large margin

smeagol
26-11-2012, 03:34 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ashley-roberts-im-a-celebrity-star-1455582
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/getmeoutofhere/view/284370/Flirty-Ashley-gets-warned-Stay-away-from-my-Hugo-/

Two stories have come out today about our flawless angel. The stories are sketchy to say the least and the timing seems strange. To use the expression 'relationship wrecker' in the star article is very strong given the lack of evidence.

What do you think?

that's just the typical press going over board as usual.

who she gets it on with is no different to other billion people on the planet. just the press trying to make it more than it is.
she's nice that's what counts

GiRTh
27-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Ash is now favourite to win with the bookies.:dance:

She's at 2-1 now from 20-1 when the show started. I should have had a bet.

Niamh.
27-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Has an American ever won a British Reality Show?

GiRTh
27-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Has an American ever won a British Reality Show?Dont think so. I think Shilpa Shetty is the only non-brit to win a celebrity reality show.

Niamh.
27-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Dont think so. I think Shilpa Shetty is the only non-brit to win a celebrity reality show.

Brian Dowling for All Star BB too if that counts. I hope Ashley wins it, I can see Charlie taking it though

GiRTh
27-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Charlies drifting in the betting but if she has a strong few days she might do well. ATM its Ashley, Rosemary and David in that order as top three with the bookies.

Novo
27-11-2012, 01:52 PM
I know someone who put 2k on Ashley at 16/1

Niamh.
27-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Charlies drifting in the betting but if she has a strong few days she might do well. ATM its Ashley, Rosemary and David in that order as top three with the bookies.

I think Ashley deserves it most, she's been up beat and fun all the way through (although David has been as well) It's a shame that her nationality could be a stumbling block for her

Niamh.
27-11-2012, 01:55 PM
I know someone who put 2k on Ashley at 16/1

So he'd get 32k if she won (is that right?) Jesus :shocked:

GiRTh
27-11-2012, 01:58 PM
I know someone who put 2k on Ashley at 16/1He must have a lot of money or have been very confident she was gonna do well.

GiRTh
27-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I think Ashley deserves it most, she's been up beat and fun all the way through (although David has been as well) It's a shame that her nationality could be a stumbling block for herI agree. I hope her nationality doesn't come into it but think you may be right.

Novo
27-11-2012, 02:02 PM
He works at Chevrolet so i doubt he'll miss it to much if she doesn't win

*mazedsalv**
27-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Thinking back, an American has never won a UK show. Imagine, she could be the first to do it! :D

Vote, vote, vote!! I want her to win but I am worried for her!

Omah
27-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Pizza for Ashley ..... :spin2:

I should have guessed she was a cheap date ..... :joker:

Seriously, she and Hugo really needed that extra food, they're so thin and all they had for dinner was eel ..... :yuk:

the truth
28-11-2012, 02:08 AM
For me David or ashley are equally great in there
next up is bristow for being straight talking
fourth posh boy, too stiff
last charlie, too miserable

GiRTh
28-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Nicole’s an exotic beauty ... but her envy of blue-eyed blonde Ashley caused Pussycat Dolls to split up

I’M A Celebrity star Ashley Roberts was so devastated when The Pussycat Dolls split up that she saw a spiritual healer to get over the ordeal.

The bubbly blonde hit rock bottom after bandmate Nicole Scherzinger started taking over — causing the lingerie-clad girl group to fall apart.

Former Doll Carmit Bachar spoke of her best friend Ashley’s torment as she lifted the lid on the REAL reason behind the chart-toppers’ break up for the first time.

Sensationally, Carmit claims that Nicole’s envy of Ashley was one of the main issues that tore the group apart.

Carmit said last night: “Nicole was jealous of Ashley. She felt threatened by her — like people would prefer her because of the way she looked.

Ashley had that iconic American thing going on — blonde hair, blue eyes. It was the look Nicole seemed to want but could never have.

“No one could understand why Nicole was so jealous. She was an exotic beauty with a look that most girls would kill for.

“But she always had a thing about blonde girls. Ashley knew that Nicole was jealous of her and it made her feel uncomfortable. It was a hideous undertone in the group.

“After the Dolls fell apart, Ashley was in tears. It was a tough time for everyone in the band. But with Ashley being the way she is, it was particularly hard on her.”

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Carmit, 38, added: “With all the craziness that was going on, Ashley and I went to see a woman who helped us get back to a spiritual place.

“Christel Hughes has been a force for us. She helps us heal ourselves. She’s a bit of everything — clairvoyant, medium, spiritual healer.

“She’s not a psychic but she can get messages from your spirit guide — she can see stuff no one could possibly have known. She helps guide you to find clarity.

“She has helped us a lot over the years and she definitely helped Ashley after the Dolls split.

“I think it was even Christel who advised Ashley to go on I’m A Celebrity. Ashley told me she felt it was her calling to go on the show.”

I remember someone telling me about Lewis and Nicole and I was like, ‘What?’ He was interested in Melody first. It was all Melody!”

Mum-of-one Carmit describes the girls as “like sisters” at first. But she says Nicole’s ego and insecurity started to dominate the band. She said: “One of the best shows we ever played was Live Earth in London. We were performing alongside Coldplay and Black Eyed Peas. There were tens of thousands in the crowd at the O2 and billions watching worldwide.

“But it was also at Live Earth where the trouble began. Nicole messed up the walk on and the first song and we all followed her lead. It was really embarrassing.

“Also, her vocals were off. Afterwards, Nicole blew up — ranting and raving — and some of the girls, including Ashley, left the room because they were so upset. That was the beginning of the end.

“I think Nicole got it into her head that she was the real star and would be better off on her own.

“She started travelling in her own tour bus and the divide between her and the rest us just got bigger. Nicole chose to isolate and alienate herself. There was constant bickering. Ashley was always the sensitive one back then.

“She would often call me late at night crying her eyes out. I know Nicole’s attitude got to her.

“Nicole basically wanted to be front and centre all the time. We were expected to work our a***s off to boost Nicole and her own career. The situation became unbearable.”

Carmit walked out on the Dolls in 2008 as they were waiting to board a flight out of LAX airport.

She said: “The band fell apart after I left. I was the peacemaker — the glue that held them all together. There was some talk of adding someone else but they didn’t replace me in the end. They had Jessica dye her hair red to look like me, but the fans didn’t fall for it.”

In 2010 Jessica and Ashley also left. The rest of the girls quit soon afterwards. There was talk of Nicole staying on with some new members, but by the end of the year she had officially left as well

Nicole has since claimed she sang 95 per cent of the Dolls’ vocals and was the band’s driving force.

But Carmit insists she was the main reason they broke up: “Nicole tried to do a solo album, but it did not work and I think that hurt the label and everyone else in the end.

“I heard she did a ton of demos which weren’t cheap. In a scramble they tried to get the Dolls to do a second album.

“They weren’t really hot album songs, it didn’t sound like us. I think that’s when the other girls decided they had reached the end of the road. Ashley wants to act in romantic comedies now. Also, she would like to find a nice British man.

“She’s doing great in the I’m A Celebrity jungle and I am so proud of her — there is no way I could handle all those creepy crawlies!

“I’m still good friends with Ashley — she’s my soul sister. All of the Dolls are still friends, apart from Nicole. Nicole knows I had a child, my daughter Kaela Rose last year, but she never got in touch.

“A Pussycat Dolls reunion isn’t out of the question. Five of us — and not Nicole — could happen. But all six? Never. Too much water under the bridge.”

LINK (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/4669395/exclusive-pussycat-dolls-split-nicole-scherzinger-envy-ashley-roberts.html#ixzz2DWmctoRs)

GiRTh
28-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Dont know how much of the story above to believe. Some parts of it are almost true.

Its true that PCD effectively split cuz Nicole wanted the band to be known as 'The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger' but I find all the jealousy stuff a bit far fetched. Ashley doesn't even have blue eyes she's got brown eyes also shes not a natural blonde.

DrunkerThanMoses
28-11-2012, 01:57 PM
I like her, hope she can win it

Gav H.
28-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Ashley is flawless tbh. She definitely deserves to win.

Omah
28-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Dont know how much of the story above to believe. Some parts of it are almost true.

Its true that PCD effectively split cuz Nicole wanted the band to be known as 'The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger' but I find all the jealousy stuff a bit far fetched. Ashley doesn't even have blue eyes she's got brown eyes also shes not a natural blonde.

The rest of the story is fantasy, too, then ..... :pipe:

Omah
29-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Another wet one for the lovely Ashley ..... :cheer2:

robb
29-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Hope ashley wins, but the other 3 have uk fan bases......I will vote for her but top 4 is brilliant anyway, considering she was down to be first out with the bookies!! #ashleytowin

Omah
30-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Ashley got wet, talked dirty and had chocolate and ice-cream orgasms ..... :amazed:

smeagol
30-11-2012, 07:20 AM
she deep throated that choc ice yikes .

waterhog
30-11-2012, 08:05 AM
she deep throated that choc ice yikes .

i picked up on that - and the stretch OMG

Omah
01-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Another flawless Ashley episode ..... :cool:

Wet, smeared with chocolate and talking durrty ..... :tongue:

Munchkins
01-12-2012, 12:35 AM
done 45 votes for her throughout the series
doing 20 for the final
SHE MUST WIN SHE MUST WIN
flawless Ashley :cheer:

Omah
01-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Charlie the Mope pulled out the drama stops to edge out Ashley but, while Charlie becomes a "luvvie", Ashley may well have a massive worldwide career boost due to her obviously flawless personality ..... :pipe:

bbfan1991
02-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Ashley is on Twitter now:love::).

King Gizzard
12-08-2013, 12:17 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/video/v2190953770001/ashley-roberts-bodypainted-as-crysis-3-hero.html