PDA

View Full Version : what you think of this

Marcus.
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm A Celebrity 2012: Celebrity Chest tasks ditched in favour of 'Dingo Dollars'

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here bosses have replaced the popular Celebrity Chest challenges with a new ‘Dingo Dollars’ system, it is reported.

Previously contestants had regular opportunities to win treasure chests by completing additional tasks, which were usually more light-hearted and fun than the gory and critter-packed Bushtucker Trials.

They each contained a trivia question and two compartments, and the stars unlocked the side corresponding to their chosen answer – winning a treat if correct, or a booby prize if not.

However, this year’s campmates will instead be able to earn the themed currency, which they can spend on rewards at a Jungle Shop.

They will also have access to more luxuries than before, including a jungle gym where they can keep fit, and a special den where occupants will be able to enjoy a slightly more comfortable night’s sleep.

Series editor Tom Gould told The Sun: “A few contestants are health conscious and I’m sure they will make the most of the equipment.”

i like the celebrity cast task

Niamh.
09-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Don't like it, irritated celebs make better telly

I've Got Class
09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Helen wouldn't have know the 50/50 answers. :(

Me. I Am Salman
09-11-2012, 08:37 PM
no they should suffer more ffs what is it Big Brother/I'm A Celebrity thinking that offering more luxuries is a good thing

Cherie
09-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Sometimes the chests were a bit boring, and were just an opportunity for the jungle tottie to show off her bikini body... still I liked it when they lost..

Marcus.
09-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Sometimes the chests were a bit boring, and were just an opportunity for the jungle tottie to show off her bikini body... still I liked it when they lost..

oh same here

Omah
09-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Not botherered about DDs, cos CCs were just an interlude for campers to get treats, but upping the luxury scale should be a :nono:

reality1
11-11-2012, 11:39 AM
It wont make for better viewing, it was ok before why change it, instead get better 'celebs'!