PDA

View Full Version : What annoys you about I'm a Celeb?

reality1
16-11-2012, 04:46 AM
Is there anything that annoys you about the program, not the camp mates so much as the format of the show

I do enjoy the show, but it irritates me when they make the 'campers' sit in the jungle room and tell us what's happened as though we are to stupid to watch for ourselves, I don't think they have always done this

Perhaps I'm wrong

:conf:

Alf
16-11-2012, 06:00 AM
the voting public annoy me, continually picking the feeble people to do every trial, the trials are the highlight of the show, already there's been 2 trials wasted by helen, it's boring, how can anyone find it so entertaining that they keep voting to see the same pathetic thing?

i wish they would stop the public vote, and let them choose themself's or a draw out the hat.but i suppose that's what pays for the show.

reality1
16-11-2012, 06:07 AM
Very good point 'wanna' yes, Helen will keep being voted, it's not like she's a great character or amusing in any way
At least Nadine would give the trials a better go

Kizzy
16-11-2012, 07:18 AM
I agree with that too, the hotel task was totally ruined!
They must spend so much time, money and effort devising these tasks and she ruined it in 10 seconds! :(
I think that they could make a task of picking the teams initially, have a game that everyone has an equal chance at and the first two to finish get to pick their campmates?

Alf
16-11-2012, 07:40 AM
i suppose it's to be expected, you must be a gullible moron to vote in these reality show's anyway.

Kizzy
16-11-2012, 07:48 AM
You can't say that on here! haha, some spend loads voting on BB :)
I don't vote, so I shouldn't get annoyed at this really should I?

arista
16-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Is there anything that annoys you about the program, not the camp mates so much as the format of the show

I do enjoy the show, but it irritates me when they make the 'campers' sit in the jungle room and tell us what's happened as though we are to stupid to watch for ourselves, I don't think they have always done this

Perhaps I'm wrong

:conf:

Yes thats increased, and it stinks.
When its Live - then its best.

reality1
16-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Just imagine Helen doing a live trial, it would over run for hours, you could see everyone getting really fed up with her!

arista
16-11-2012, 08:04 AM
the voting public annoy me, continually picking the feeble people to do every trial, the trials are the highlight of the show, already there's been 2 trials wasted by helen, it's boring, how can anyone find it so entertaining that they keep voting to see the same pathetic thing?

i wish they would stop the public vote, and let them choose themself's or a draw out the hat.but i suppose that's what pays for the show.

But its been like that since they started the show.

reality1
16-11-2012, 08:07 AM
The only other alternative is to allow the camp mates to pick the person to do the trial, but that would mean a loss in money for ITV, so that wont happen, or the public vote for 1 and the camp mates the other and all trials require 2 people ?

Vanessa
16-11-2012, 08:10 AM
I agree. They always vote for the same people to do the trials. :bored:

Kizzy
16-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Then trials should be done in pairs...at least one of them might give it a go!
Last night we just had a montage of eric moaning about cleaning instead of a task...grrr.

reality1
16-11-2012, 08:30 AM
I agree fully, last might was a non-event and after it not being on the previous night, lets hope the new 2 make a big difference

Black Dagger
16-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Just the voting public tbh.

They ruin it by voting the same person all the time :idc:

Marc
16-11-2012, 09:13 AM
More little challenges are needed, like the Dingo Dollar challenges.

Then get rid of that idiot Helen

Maybe make the person who just done a trial immune from the next one

Omah
16-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Wimps for trials
Jungle Room/Clearing commentary
No LF

waterhog
16-11-2012, 09:28 AM
More little challenges are needed, like the Dingo Dollar challenges.

Then get rid of that idiot Helen

Maybe make the person who just done a trial immune from the next one

this is what i hate about the voting - the public are so boring and always for and focus on one person when we all no vairety is the spice of life.

Jords
16-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Samey trials.
1 camper being the target for the BTs.

King Gizzard
16-11-2012, 06:21 PM
that it's a rainforest not a bloody jungle

Jordan.
16-11-2012, 06:25 PM
How popular it is compared to BB when it's obviously inferior :idc:

Jack_
16-11-2012, 06:28 PM
ITV's excessive PC attitude towards swearing. I'm fed up of hearing 'beep, beep, beep'. Just grow a pair and air it in all its glory - it's past 9PM and as far as I'm concerned, if parents don't want their children watching people swear, then don't allow them to watch a show which is broadcast in an adult timeslot. What's the point in having a watershed if the ridiculous censorship is going to continue after it?

And the fact that they steal loads of ideas from Big Brother and as Jordan said people make out that it's a better show and it's more popular, and so as such have no idea they've ripped ideas off. My parents hate BB yet watch this show and I'm constantly saying to them...what's the difference, one is filming people living in a house, the other in a jungle, it's the same concept. And that this show wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Big Brother.

King Gizzard
16-11-2012, 06:31 PM
well they did get Dan Nettleton off BB

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
16-11-2012, 06:33 PM
That I always plan to watch it but afterwards can't be arsed. Haven't properly watched the last few seasons I think. I only ever watch the first to see who goes in.