PDA

View Full Version : Is It Not Acceptable For Helen To 'Crack'?

Jake.
17-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Lets be real here, if anyone had to do 5 challenges in a row, you would have enough. Sure, she shouldn't be in there (she suffers from panic attacks), but if you want anyone to blame for her failing the challenges, blame the public. They know she is going to fail, yet they lap it up. I hardly think she is to blame for the fact that the public don't stop and think; 'hang on, I wouldn't mind seeing Charlie in a trial!'. Just my view.

Kizzy
17-11-2012, 09:12 PM
She is useless!! aaaarrrrggghhh!

Cherie
17-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I think she is great...why go through these awful challenges for a load of muppets who dont really like you...true colours and all that when she loses they mostly turn on her....so...!

Jords
17-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Think its more the fact she claims to try 100% but in all realness her attempt (if you can even call that an attempt) is PISS poor, absolute piss.

Jamie585
17-11-2012, 11:50 PM
I wish We could see someone new do a trial!

Marsh.
17-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Except she's not done 5 challenges in a row.

If she'd worked hard with a full effort in all of them and was still getting voted I'd understand her being annoyed. But she gives up before doing anything so I've no sympathy.

Marc
17-11-2012, 11:56 PM
She's a twat.

End of

Mystic Mock
18-11-2012, 12:01 AM
I like Helen but even I would go berserk at her if I was in there starving because someone can't be bothered to even tryout the Bushtucker Trials.

Kizzy
18-11-2012, 12:01 AM
I think she is great...why go through these awful challenges for a load of muppets who dont really like you...true colours and all that when she loses they mostly turn on her....so...!

Come on cherie they were as nice as they could be, it was only when she effed up the 4th task they really lost patience.
Has she never seen the show?
To me she is ruining the whole thing...
Instead of an entertaining task we get 30 seconds of her saying 'er, can I have a minute to think about it? (10 seconds later) NO, i'm not doing it! grrrrr!

Jack_
18-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Hope she breaks the record for most trials voted for in a row and constantly gets them so they end up with no food for days on end. The cracks started to show tonight, let it continue (and please God let her get the live trial tomorrow, I'm drooling at the prospect of such drama...especially in front of them all, imagine if she refuses it) and they'll all go batsh*t sooner or later and as we all know, that makes the best TV.

Might not be as good as BB but this show works in the same way.

reality1
18-11-2012, 04:26 AM
It's making the show unwatchable, nothing funny in a little deluded drama queen fail on every trial
It's the people who vote for her partly to blame
If she tried and failed, that is fair enough, she makes no effort at all

MTVN
18-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Hope she breaks the record for most trials voted for in a row and constantly gets them so they end up with no food for days on end. The cracks started to show tonight, let it continue (and please God let her get the live trial tomorrow, I'm drooling at the prospect of such drama...especially in front of them all, imagine if she refuses it) and they'll all go batsh*t sooner or later and as we all know, that makes the best TV.

Might not be as good as BB but this show works in the same way.

Nah seeing Helen miserably fail at the trial day after day is just awful, awful entertainment

Alf
18-11-2012, 04:30 AM
selfish human being

Cherie
18-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Come on cherie they were as nice as they could be, it was only when she effed up the 4th task they really lost patience.
Has she never seen the show?
To me she is ruining the whole thing...
Instead of an entertaining task we get 30 seconds of her saying 'er, can I have a minute to think about it? (10 seconds later) NO, i'm not doing it! grrrrr!

In all honesty I find the trials boring, they are the same trials rehashed over and over again in different settings...mealworms, cockroaches etc ect ect all poured over squealing z listers....I prefer the interation in the camp, at least she is putting a different spin on a programme which is reaching its sell by date.

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Lets be real here, if anyone had to do 5 challenges in a row, you would have enough. Sure, she shouldn't be in there (she suffers from panic attacks), but if you want anyone to blame for her failing the challenges, blame the public. They know she is going to fail, yet they lap it up. I hardly think she is to blame for the fact that the public don't stop and think; 'hang on, I wouldn't mind seeing Charlie in a trial!'. Just my view.

She shouldn't have signed up for the show,I mean she 'cracked' as you call it on the first trial,she doesn't even try ,she is selfish and not a team player,but I suppose she is good at showing the boys her boobies,so lets all feel sorry for her:joker::joker:NOT.

waterhog
18-11-2012, 10:54 AM
i used to think how bring it is - doing the same problem every day - but face it - the camp are getting no food - its going to crack soon. can not wait.

Jake.
18-11-2012, 10:55 AM
She shouldn't have signed up for the show,I mean she 'cracked' as you call it on the first trial,she doesn't even try ,she is selfish and not a team player,but I suppose she is good at showing the boys her boobies,so lets all feel sorry for her:joker::joker:NOT.

It'd be nice if you could accept a view of mine without jumping to the conclusion that I'm constantly thinking about her tits for once?

Jake.
18-11-2012, 10:55 AM
I mean I might be, but thats irrelevant ;)

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 10:56 AM

But they DO like her(or did do, they have faffed around her like the 5 year old she portrays,no wonder they are now turning they are hungry,she doesn't care but gladly eats all what is on offer and won by others,she is a selfish cow.

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 10:59 AM
It'd be nice if you could accept a view of mine without jumping to the conclusion that I'm constantly thinking about her tits for once?

Aren't you?:joker::joker::joker::joker: if she was an plain looking girl,you wouldn't defend her like you do and when have i responded to your posts as such?it's MM&I that I chat to.

Jake.
18-11-2012, 11:04 AM
If she was a plain looking girl, then yes I still would. I may have testicles but I do have a view on things.

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 11:04 AM

I KNEW you were afterall,you gotto like her for some reason and it isn't team playing!:joker:

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 11:05 AM
If she was a plain looking girl, then yes I still would. I may have testicles but I do have a view on things.

Which you are entitalled to,as am I entitalled to my opinion:hugesmile:

Me. I Am Salman
18-11-2012, 11:24 AM
There should be a 3 trial limit

MeMyselfAndI
18-11-2012, 11:26 AM

My god, you're absolutely obsessed with her tits. Completely obsessed!

Kizzy
18-11-2012, 11:27 AM
There should be a 3 trial limit

What a beautifully simple idea.... that way the other campmates get a fair crack at tasks.

MeMyselfAndI
18-11-2012, 11:28 AM
I think Helen is my favourite shes hilarious

Jesus.
18-11-2012, 12:01 PM
She needs a fingering.

Suze
18-11-2012, 12:11 PM
It's saying something when even Ant and Dec plead for the public to vote someone else :laugh2: And if Helen is cracking, which I doubt, and that it has more to do with the enviroment the campmates have been thrown into and that she has a selfish personality, then anyway if as suggested she is cracking, well surely it is the producers jobs to haul her out of there for her own good, the fact they haven't if she is oh so fragile should tell you she hasn't cracked, and is loving the attention and playing it for all it's worth or she could easily have walked by now. Also I am betting she has sobbed a lot less than some of the other campmates. Bet she has no trouble with heights, ala Gillian McKeith, crossing that high bridge once she is finally voted off

It really has nothing to do with liking or disliking Helen as has been suggested, but more that some of us would like to enjoy watching someone else in that camp at least attempt the trials and maybe give us a laugh and some entertainment in doing so. Helen is having the last laugh on the public voting her to do the trials and thus likely throwing that money down the drain in doing so, as she does not even attempt the trials now. She knows exactly what she is doing and loves using that wide eyed demented look, and stripping to her bikini at any given opportunity, and also getting the main of the airtime and playing her fellow campmates. Charlie and Limahl seem to be the only ones seeing through her at the moment.

reality1
18-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I think many of the campmates merely want a quite life and after the way Hell-en turned on Limahl, they won't be saying anything to her face, in other words many of them are spineless, although Eric also knows her game

Alf
18-11-2012, 12:57 PM
She needs a fingering.
amen to that:thumbs:

Alf
18-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I think Helen is my favourite shes hilarious
what's the funniest thing she's said?

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 01:43 PM

actually YOU seem a bit obsessed with me jumping in on every post,but you keep telling yourself that MM&I:joker::joker:i dont CARE what she's got,but the stupid bint could at least TRY some of these trials,she gets on my TITS:joker::joker::joker:

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 01:44 PM
It's saying something when even Ant and Dec plead for the public to vote someone else :laugh2: And if Helen is cracking, which I doubt, and that it has more to do with the enviroment the campmates have been thrown into and that she has a selfish personality, then anyway if as suggested she is cracking, well surely it is the producers jobs to haul her out of there for her own good, the fact they haven't if she is oh so fragile should tell you she hasn't cracked, and is loving the attention and playing it for all it's worth or she could easily have walked by now. Also I am betting she has sobbed a lot less than some of the other campmates. Bet she has no trouble with heights, ala Gillian McKeith, crossing that high bridge once she is finally voted off

It really has nothing to do with liking or disliking Helen as has been suggested, but more that some of us would like to enjoy watching someone else in that camp at least attempt the trials and maybe give us a laugh and some entertainment in doing so. Helen is having the last laugh on the public voting her to do the trials and thus likely throwing that money down the drain in doing so, as she does not even attempt the trials now. She knows exactly what she is doing and loves using that wide eyed demented look, and stripping to her bikini at any given opportunity, and also getting the main of the airtime and playing her fellow campmates. Charlie and Limahl seem to be the only ones seeing through her at the moment.

She was 'cracked' WAY before she went in Suze:hugesmile:

waterhog
18-11-2012, 01:49 PM
You keep telling yourself that MM&I:joker::joker:i dont CARE what she's got,but the stupid bint could at least TRY some of these trials,she gets on my TITS:joker::joker::joker:

i agree and that leads me to think she is well aware of her actions and it is so boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Marcus.
18-11-2012, 01:51 PM
You keep telling yourself that MM&I:joker::joker:i dont CARE what she's got,but the stupid bint could at least TRY some of these trials,she gets on my TITS:joker::joker::joker:

i agree and that leads me to think she is well aware of her actions and it is so boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

well said she dose not even try them is she doing it for air time

smeagol
18-11-2012, 02:08 PM
she tries her best aww bless her and her big boobs and all who sail in her
she looks at the task thinks nah cant do that hey thats a trier will she crack has she cracked or do the public just want to see her crack lol. who knows

Cherie
18-11-2012, 02:19 PM
But they DO like her(or did do, they have faffed around her like the 5 year old she portrays,no wonder they are now turning they are hungry,she doesn't care but gladly eats all what is on offer and won by others,she is a selfish cow.

Yeah my assessment was probably a bit harsh, most do like her, Charlie would be her biggest hater...

she did well in the eating trial though and she was still picked for the next one...the public want to see the camp starve....I know I do...

Suze
18-11-2012, 03:51 PM
:o

Surely that can't be Helen!! :o Even Ant and Dec look surprised :laugh2:

ltXITf78GLE

Marcus.
18-11-2012, 03:53 PM
:o

Surely that can't be Helen!! :o Even Ant and Dec look surprised :laugh2:

ltXITf78GLE

wow

arista
18-11-2012, 03:58 PM

Its a Tradition
to Vote for the one that Panics.

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/3fd44369-4733-4055-b112-22a1626b84d1/PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?q=90&v=1&w=640

Tonight we see a bit more of her

delta
18-11-2012, 06:11 PM
To fail you have to make an attempt in the first place- she is a delusional air head, full of her own self importance. FCS, who would come on National TV and tell everyone that you lived on your own for 5 months but had to be kicked out 'cos the place was a sh!t tip.

The long and the short of it she shouldn't have gone in there, but oh yes, she need to as her shot for stardom after leaving Corrie went pear shaped. She needed it badly, she thought she was going to be the 'babe' in the jungle shower, each day a different bikini had it all planned and that would catapult her career back into the erm ... Limelight? She never factored one tiny, or is it major thing in? Bugs, darkness, eating sh!t, trials - okay, that's 4 things, and there's probably a myriad of others- but hey, this girl is as thick as they come with an IQ in single figures.

What's going to be left for her when she finally gets kicked out? Nothing, I hope. A grotesque, self centred human being, grossly over rated in the body stakes, by many, an average face with buck teeth, a body of a 30 year old, with a brain the size of a peanut- I hope Sinclair does the right thing and boots her in touch as soon as she arrives back in Blighty.

Her number will be up when the camp see her do the live BTT- then she will have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Marcus.
18-11-2012, 06:12 PM
To fail you have to make an attempt in the first place- she is a delusional air head, full of her own self importance. FCS, who would come on National TV and tell everyone that you lived on your own for 5 months but had to be kicked out 'cos the place was a sh!t tip.

The long and the short of it she shouldn't have gone in there, but oh yes, she need to as her shot for stardom after leaving Corrie went pear shaped. She needed it badly, she thought she was going to be the 'babe' in the jungle shower, each day a different bikini had it all planned and that would catapult her career back into the erm ... Limelight? She never factored one tiny, or is it major thing in? Bugs, darkness, eating sh!t, trials - okay, that's 4 things, and there's probably a myriad of others- but hey, this girl is as thick as they come with an IQ in single figures.

What's going to be left for her when she finally gets kicked out? Nothing, I hope. A grotesque, self centred human being, grossly over rated in the body stakes, by many, an average face with buck teeth, a body of a 30 year old, with a brain the size of a peanut- I hope Sinclair does the right thing and boots her in touch as soon as she arrives back in Blighty.

Her number will be up when the camp see her do the live BTT- then she will have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

but tonight she starts it

delta
18-11-2012, 06:16 PM
but tonight she starts it

In any walk of life, it's not starting the job, it's seeing it through!!!

Marcus.
18-11-2012, 06:17 PM
In any walk of life, it's not starting the job, it's seeing it through!!!

yeah it is

oh and hi delta and welcome to the forum

delta
18-11-2012, 06:18 PM
yeah it is

oh and hi delta and welcome to the forum

Watcha-:xyxwave: been around for about 4 years but only pop on every now and then.

Marcus.
18-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Watcha-:xyxwave: been around for about 4 years but only pop on every now and then.

sorrry about that

Marsh.
18-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Lmao. Suddenly she makes an effort.

Something tells me she's going for the "journey" story.

I bet Linda and Rosemary whispered a few threats before she left camp. :laugh:

Kazanne
18-11-2012, 06:44 PM

bloody hell :hugesmile: well said,got it in a nutshell:xyxwave:

Marc
18-11-2012, 06:46 PM

Slut

Marcus.
18-11-2012, 06:47 PM
bloody hell :hugesmile: well said,got it in a nutshell:xyxwave:

yeah oh i forget who said it but we are calling Helen hell-en

reality1
19-11-2012, 01:04 AM
It is acceptable for her to crack, but not to show her crack, although the camera men will be sure to film it if she does!

Mystic Mock
19-11-2012, 01:10 AM

Can you blame her?:hugesmile:

Livia
19-11-2012, 02:59 PM
She suffers from panic attacks in the same way she suffers from "phobias" - that is to say... not at all.