PDA

View Full Version : Brian Conley the comedian?

reality1
19-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Really this man's a comedian name 1 thing he has done that's funny on this show
He cries a lot, David Haye upset him by moving logs from a fire?
Tries to stir it for other camp mates
I know he's married to Rosemary Conley but still...........
:conf:

reality1
19-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Also, Linda Robson what is the point to her, crap actress she's brought nothing to the camp, walks and lies around all day with a face like a slapped arse!
Thank goodness she doesn't wear a bikini!

Kate!
19-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Omg are you actually serious? (Hard to tell :p)

Brian Conley married to Rosemary?!? Is he heck, lol.

I think he's hilarious, one example being when he was dancing with Ashley - pussycat doll. Plus you can't expect a lot from any of them as they have been starving and miserable for days.

At least Helen has now won some food for them, bet they will all be more entertaining now.

Cherie
19-11-2012, 06:55 AM
He is coming across as rather weird, crying over the logs, and then telling Rosemary off for not bowing to the World Champion, he is a bit odd in my book, he is so in awe of David Haye its cringeworthy.

reality1
19-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Ah Kate, you have realised I am being ironic, well it's better than moaning about her, but am serious about Conely, imagine being married to thunder thighs Rosemary, yuk!
He has never made me laugh and 1 catch phrase, wonder how he will do in a trial, probably cry and blame some one else

Kazanne
19-11-2012, 09:44 AM
TBF they haven't really had the chance to shine as it's been more or less the 'Helen' show,hopefully now others will come to the fore,I think Linda and Brian could be well funny and hopefully Ashley and Charlie will shine too.

Suze
19-11-2012, 10:10 AM
TBF they haven't really had the chance to shine as it's been more or less the 'Helen' show,hopefully now others will come to the fore,I think Linda and Brian could be well funny and hopefully Ashley and Charlie will shine too.

I can't understand why Ashley is so low in the betting odds, she seems such a strong, lovely, upbeat, caring girl.

reality1
19-11-2012, 10:11 AM

Well, I really hope you are right, but can't see it myself, if I am wrong I
will apologise!
:dance:

Kate!
19-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Ah Kate, you have realised I am being ironic, well it's better than moaning about her, but am serious about Conely, imagine being married to thunder thighs Rosemary, yuk!
He has never made me laugh and 1 catch phrase, wonder how he will do in a trial, probably cry and blame some one else

:hugesmile: I'm not averse to a bit of irony.

Am hoping now that Helen has stormed her latest task that we will get to see a few others step up to the plate (pun intended) and show us what they are made of.

I'd like to see Charlie, Ashley and Brian all have a go, they are the three I like the most atm.

reality1
19-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Charlie I like, not really into Americans, especially those that are always upbeat, 'hey you guys lets pull together as a team!' and all that crap, as for Brian he must improve he's done nothing of note and crying when he spoke to David Haye was well weird