PDA

View Full Version : New rule for next year?

Niamh.
19-11-2012, 10:15 AM
I'd really love for them to introduce a new rule next year where by whoever was voted for the Bush Tucker Trial is immune for the following one. It gets so boring watching the same person night after night also it's unfair screen time for just one person. Anyone agree?

Suze
19-11-2012, 10:19 AM
I don't mind if they do two in a row, after that though, it does get a monotonous. I am surprised such a rule has not been introudced by now.

reality1
19-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I thought they did this one series, maybe I just hoped they did
I agree with you, apparently they are thinking of putting a comedian in that's funny next year, that will make a welcome change
Also there are many people that would enjoy rice and beans!

Jake.
19-11-2012, 10:22 AM
I think 3 should be the maximum, then immune from the next. Let the same people be voted, but not to the point where it gets tiresome.

Niamh.
19-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Personally I'd like it if they all had a chance to do a trial, I think it'd be good seeing how they'd all deal with it

thesheriff443
19-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Personally I'd like it if they all had a chance to do a trial, I think it'd be good seeing how they'd all deal with it

they should do some where they each do a trial, that if they pass they get food for themselves but fail and the go hungry.

Niamh.
19-11-2012, 11:53 AM
they should do some where they each do a trial, that if they pass they get food for themselves but fail and the go hungry.

Yeah that'd be a good idea or to cause some tension they each have to do it for someone else, so if they fail they could still eat but someone who passes may not :laugh:

thesheriff443
19-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah that'd be a good idea or to cause some tension they each have to do it for someone else, so if they fail they could still eat but someone who passes may not :laugh:

i can see your evil side niamh:devil::xyxwave:

Niamh.
19-11-2012, 12:01 PM
i can see your evil side niamh:devil::xyxwave:

:laugh:

Omah
19-11-2012, 12:06 PM
ONE then immune for the next one ..... :thumbs:

Suze
19-11-2012, 12:29 PM

Loving that idea :laugh2:

smeagol
20-11-2012, 06:20 PM
the thing is its good entertainment.like burrows the butler im sure people would of loved for him to do loads in a row. as he was funny.
imagine someone similar you;d pray they get to do again for the laughs.

what they should do is make a rule to stop people like that boxer guy goin in. i see no point in people like him in there at all .

waterhog
20-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I'd really love for them to introduce a new rule next year where by whoever was voted for the Bush Tucker Trial is immune for the following one. It gets so boring watching the same person night after night also it's unfair screen time for just one person. Anyone agree?

good post and excelent idea - i have said this before in a few poems - its boring seeing one person over and over again as if that is all the people are interested in - maybe they need to surgest put 1 person in the jungle ie helen and watch her do everything - but i would not be tuning in.

i hope the producer see your idea niahm and introduce it.

Marc
20-11-2012, 09:45 PM
You've stolen my words there Niamh.

I literally said all that in one of the discussion threads the other day :laugh: I think they need to stop this constant repetitive BS. Though granted had they introduced this rule this year it would have alternated between Helen and Nadine.. but even still, a bit more enjoyable than what it's been thus far.

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 09:46 PM
i would like that

reality1
20-11-2012, 11:54 PM
I am just as upset about Linda, is she still there, if so why?

Niamh.
21-11-2012, 09:03 AM
the thing is its good entertainment.like burrows the butler im sure people would of loved for him to do loads in a row. as he was funny.
imagine someone similar you;d pray they get to do again for the laughs.

what they should do is make a rule to stop people like that boxer guy goin in. i see no point in people like him in there at all .

It depends what you find entertaining, personally I get bored watching the same people do similar trials night after night. And I would like to see David Haye do one, because I know he'd be good at them, it's a good contrast instead of watching people freak out all the time

Niamh.
21-11-2012, 09:05 AM
good post and excelent idea - i have said this before in a few poems - its boring seeing one person over and over again as if that is all the people are interested in - maybe they need to surgest put 1 person in the jungle ie helen and watch her do everything - but i would not be tuning in.

i hope the producer see your idea niahm and introduce it.

Yeah, exactly Joe!

You've stolen my words there Niamh.

I literally said all that in one of the discussion threads the other day :laugh: I think they need to stop this constant repetitive BS. Though granted had they introduced this rule this year it would have alternated between Helen and Nadine.. but even still, a bit more enjoyable than what it's been thus far.

Oh sorry, I don't read the discussion threads, great minds eh? :laugh: Maybe they could have a limit of 2 or 3 trials per person as well?

smeagol
22-11-2012, 12:56 PM
its pointless having people like that david in there. the cocky hobnob just will cruise through any trial. no one wants to see that.
we want to see people wriggle and squirm and big boobies bouncing while rats naw on their never regions i.e helen lol

Marc
22-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Oh sorry, I don't read the discussion threads, great minds eh? :laugh: Maybe they could have a limit of 2 or 3 trials per person as well?

Yes... :suspect: great minds... eh.... :suspect:

Marc
22-11-2012, 01:27 PM
It gets good now though when the celebs pick who do the trials

Marcus.
22-11-2012, 01:28 PM
yeah the fist one is ashely

waterhog
22-11-2012, 09:12 PM
its pointless having people like that david in there. the cocky hobnob just will cruise through any trial. no one wants to see that.
we want to see people wriggle and squirm and big boobies bouncing while rats naw on their never regions i.e helen lol

just like to point out - he was the first one to get out of the box and that was before anything was dropped in - very big and strong.

Jords
23-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Such a good idea!

smeagol
23-11-2012, 03:45 PM
just like to point out - he was the first one to get out of the box and that was before anything was dropped in - very big and strong.

he got out though as he was being smart and also cocky. knowing he wouldn't be voted out so why bother with it when he could be back in camp sleeping and clean. i'd do the same sneaky hobbities.