PDA

View Full Version : Helen?

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 09:27 PM
I can see some of the reasons why people dislike her but I think some people are going OTT with it like she is this really bad person, she has her faults in there but IMO she is a nice person in general and has not really been very unpleasant to anyone in there.

Jake.
22-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Think the same as you really, certainly isn't the bitchy type of girl I'd expect her to be

Marsh.
22-11-2012, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't say she's "bitchy", I mean everyone has a bitchy side at some point.

But her entire personality and behaviour is very inconsiderate of others. She's quick to get all oversensitive about other people's comments but doesn't really think about how her own behaviour affects everyone else. Comes across as a selfish individual.

The way she just took a clean towel, as though clean towels just magically appear out of nowhere without having to do it for yourself.

Marcus.
22-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't say she's "bitchy", I mean everyone has a bitchy side at some point.

But her entire personality and behaviour is very inconsiderate of others. She's quick to get all oversensitive about other people's comments but doesn't really think about how her own behaviour affects everyone else. Comes across as a selfish individual.

The way she just took a clean towel, as though clean towels just magically appear out of nowhere without having to do it for yourself.

i know

Alf
22-11-2012, 09:47 PM
there's nothing bad about the girl (maybe a bit irritating at time's) but we can all be irritating sometime's, but then again there's nothing particularly good about her (apart from her mammary glands of course). she's an air head let's face it, but if air head's impress you (which in this day and age doesn't surprise me) then get on with it.

Mystic Mock
23-11-2012, 04:43 AM
I really like Helen, she's great TV and I just think she's gameplaying in there like all of them do only she doesn't have to be nasty while doing it (Eric Bristow *coughs*)

Cherie
23-11-2012, 07:57 AM
I rhink she is acting as well, Nadine commented that there is more to her than meets the eye, so I think an airhead she is not. She will finish highly...I hope its not a given that David Haye is winning this...

Alf
23-11-2012, 11:26 AM
I really like Helen, she's great TV and I just think she's gameplaying in there like all of them do only she doesn't have to be nasty while doing it (Eric Bristow *coughs*)
eric hasn't been nasty, he's just having a laugh to pass the boredom, if helen had of took the pi*s out of eric, no one would bat an eyelid (they'd probably find it funny) but because helen can't take a joke, she started crying like a small child does, but then again that is the smartest thing she did, because a lot of the younger audiance are sucker's for the tears.

eric's not good looking, and dosn't talk about hair, make up, spray tan's and shopping, so let's call him a nasty grumpy person.

helen flashes the flesh, talk's about materialistic thing's and come's across ditsy, so let's just say she's hilarious (right up their with all the top comedian's), and "oh my god i love her, she's amazing"

smeagol
23-11-2012, 12:25 PM
she's pretty much the same person she plays in coronation street.
she's ok she is who is. not my type of girl though though id goose her given half the chance lol

Marcus.
23-11-2012, 12:28 PM
she's pretty much the same person she plays in coronation street.
she's ok she is who is. not my type of girl though though id goose her given half the chance lol

yeah first bit yeah
secound bit same here but not the goose bit

Kazanne
23-11-2012, 12:59 PM
eric hasn't been nasty, he's just having a laugh to pass the boredom, if helen had of took the pi*s out of eric, no one would bat an eyelid (they'd probably find it funny) but because helen can't take a joke, she started crying like a small child does, but then again that is the smartest thing she did, because a lot of the younger audiance are sucker's for the tears.

eric's not good looking, and dosn't talk about hair, make up, spray tan's and shopping, so let's call him a nasty grumpy person.

helen flashes the flesh, talk's about materialistic thing's and come's across ditsy, so let's just say she's hilarious (right up their with all the top comedian's), and "oh my god i love her, she's amazing"

Nail hit firmly on the head:xyxwave:

MeMyselfAndI
23-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Eric is being nasty :laugh3:
Making fun of Rosemary being fat might not be a joke to her, Rosemary had it spot on, Not everybody has the same humour & opinions of him, and therefore hes being ignorant and nasty.

arista
23-11-2012, 01:04 PM
I can see some of the reasons why people dislike her but I think some people are going OTT with it like she is this really bad person, she has her faults in there but IMO she is a nice person in general and has not really been very unpleasant to anyone in there.

She got One sent to Hospital
as Early she was Getting No Stars
On Daybreak they said Brian had Helen Fellonganistas

Jords
23-11-2012, 02:30 PM
I really like her actually.

Mystic Mock
23-11-2012, 05:25 PM

Eric doesn't joke imo, he meant what he was saying as I can normally tell who's joking when they insult people like David Haye jokes, Eric does not and I found what he said to Rosemary last night worse than anything his said to Helen.

Eric knows he can get away with it though due to being a famous Darts player.

reality1
25-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I was irritated with Hell-en when she was blatantly not trying to do the trials, slightly impressed when she got all 12 now I find her very very annoying
She is shallow, daft and a waste of space in every way, perfect celeb big bro housemate
Being in a soap is not real acting, after all look at her, she is mainly playing herself
She is aware of what she is doing, and calls Eric names because he isn't agreeing with her
She's independant, 'cos she pays for fake spray tan?
Idiot!

Mystic Mock
25-11-2012, 05:03 PM
And Eric is an idiot for thinking not being able to blow dry your hair makes you not indepenent.

Jesus.
25-11-2012, 05:27 PM
6cpGrwn8obE

Marcus.
25-11-2012, 05:28 PM
6cpGrwn8obE

oh funny

Marcus.
25-11-2012, 05:28 PM
And Eric is an idiot for thinking not being able to blow dry your hair makes you not indepenent.

silly silly man