PDA

View Full Version : does the camp need a bit of Eric Bisto ? (poll)

waterhog
25-11-2012, 02:44 PM
does the camp need a bit of Eric Bisto 25.11.12

i am sorry,
this is going to cause a smell,
what is it with this guy,
i just can not gel.
yes i can appreciate,
he is from a older generation,
thank god we can not go back,
that would be a regrettable restore-ration.
does Eric have feelings,
i would not like to credit,
yes i understand about manipulation,
and its all about the edit.
but just like my old man,
god don't rest his sole,
Eric does not fit in society,
he don't even deserve parole.
what makes it so nasty,
is there is no need,
he has 50 years on Helen,
that's why his opinions are a cruel bleed.
no i have not changed,
on Helen i still have the hump,
but before she goes,
we need to teach a lesson and rid this miserable old grump.

( yes i can see he causes allot of friction and yes its entertaining to see but for the sake of decency and how he treats Helen - he has to be booted off before her. and before anyone says ? yes i can see what Helen is like and i would kindly remind you i have wrote a few poems on Helen and they were not pretty - so i think i am justified in knocking Eric. but what do you think ? is he awful in the camp or just like a Sunday roast and we all must have a bit of Bisto ? get it - he second name ? gravy ? NEVER-MIND.)

Mystic Mock
25-11-2012, 04:46 PM
No as his just a whingy bastard that hides behind his persona of being funny, when all he is really is just a spiteful git that only get's votes because of who he is rather than what his like in the jungle.

Marcus.
25-11-2012, 04:46 PM
yes the camp does need him and he should not go before helen.

reality1
26-11-2012, 01:25 AM
WH, I did get the pun, but many on here have no idea what bisto is as mummy does the cooking for them!
Good poem, but Eric has achieved something in his life, Hell-en is a sad little fake girl, that's modern education for you

Omah
26-11-2012, 02:37 AM
WH, I did get the pun, but many on here have no idea what bisto is as mummy does the cooking for them!
Good poem, but Eric has achieved something in his life, Hell-en is a sad little fake girl, that's modern education for you

Bristow Stick Pins In Disc (Quite Accurately) - Achieves Something In Life (Allegedly)

:shrug:

the truth
26-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Eric

the crafty cockney
king of jungleland
struts around the jungle
with arrows in hand

hunts cocouts up the trees
sweaty moobs scare off bees
lined crabs and spiders against the wall
grabbed the stars and took them all

hes danced hes hunted and wound them up
all to get some grub for sup
for our eric, safety was his prize
but blue eyed helen has more tears in her eyes

Omah
26-11-2012, 02:42 AM
http://www.heatworld.com/images/113857_615x10000_STD/2012/11/ericbristow_m.jpg

Nice pair, Eric ..... :laugh3:

Alf
26-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Bristow Stick Pins In Disc (Quite Accurately) - Achieves Something In Life (Allegedly)

:shrug:
and done it better than any single person on the planet 5 times, (only one person in the history of life has done it better)

won thousand's of pound's in prize money, awarded an mbe, done work for charity, works for tv as a darts pundit, and currently keeping you entertained in the jungle(if it wasn't for him we would be left with just wet people)

i'd say he's achieved in life. more than you anyway

Kizzy
26-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Nah, i'm not a fan...
I can see why some people like him, he is a wind up merchant. Shame that the other 99% of the time he's just a boring old fart.

Omah
26-11-2012, 10:04 AM
and done it better than any single person on the planet 5 times, (only one person in the history of life has done it better)

won thousand's of pound's in prize money, awarded an mbe, done work for charity, works for tv as a darts pundit, and currently keeping you entertained in the jungle(if it wasn't for him we would be left with just wet people)

i'd say he's achieved in life. more than you anyway

I wouldn't ..... :nono:

the truth
26-11-2012, 10:09 AM
dont forget too eric bristow discovered phil the power taylor, he coached him and gave him his big break, he then went on to become the greatest darts player of all time with 15 world titles...so not only is the crafty cockney (eric) a 6 times world champion , hes also help coach a man to 15 world titles. Hes achieved a lot and darts has become an enormous entertainment giant...I would add theres loads of great characters in darts and the late great sid waddell who passed this year was the biggest influence of all....the canny geordie a cambridge graduate and creator of darts as we know it, was the greatest ever darts commentator and documentary maker, he was smarter than stephen fry and a better wordsmith than william wordsmith

Omah
26-11-2012, 10:11 AM
dont forget too eric bristow discovered phil the power taylor, he coached him and gave him his big break, he then went on to become the greatest darts player of all time with 15 world titles...so not only is the crafty cockney (eric) a 6 times world champion , hes also help coach a man to 15 world titles. Hes achieved a lot and darts has become an enormous entertainment giant...I would add theres loads of great characters in darts and the late great sid waddell who passed this year was the biggest influence of all....the canny geordie a cambridge graduate and creator of darts as we know it, was the greatest ever darts commentator and documentary maker, he was smarter than stephen fry and a better wordsmith than william wordsmith

"william wordsmith" - who ..... :conf:

Alf
26-11-2012, 11:09 AM
I wouldn't ..... :nono:
i wouldn't expect an ageist person like yourself too.
you just keep discriminating against a person because of their age, you nice person

Omah
26-11-2012, 11:33 AM
i wouldn't expect an ageist person like yourself too.
you just keep discriminating against a person because of their age, you nice person

Please feel free to go off-topic and insult another FM ..... :joker:

dyfed
26-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Please feel free to go off-topic and insult another FM ..... :joker:

I agree Omah,Must be family to Eric or cut from the same cloth....

reality1
26-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I might be cut from cloth, because my parents told me the stork brought me!

Blooming heck, now there's 2 poets on this forum, I hope there's not going to be trouble?

Waterhog was the forum poet
Now the Truth has let us know it
There's 2 of them on the same post
It's time for breakfast, I'll have some toast
We don't need more people getting in on the act
Two is enough and that's a fact
I'll finish now, because it's time
And also I've run out of rhyme

(I thank you!)

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 04:55 PM

oh nice

dyfed
26-11-2012, 05:22 PM
That's funny the Queen delivered me....

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 05:24 PM
That's funny the Queen delivered me....

what

dyfed
26-11-2012, 05:26 PM
what

Well that's what my Mother told me....:joker:

waterhog
27-11-2012, 03:30 PM

Blooming heck, now there's 2 poets on this forum, I hope there's not going to be trouble?

Waterhog was the forum poet
Now the Truth has let us know it
There's 2 of them on the same post
It's time for breakfast, I'll have some toast
We don't need more people getting in on the act
Two is enough and that's a fact
I'll finish now, because it's time
And also I've run out of rhyme

(I thank you!)

thats brill and i am not even going to respond - RESPECT to you reality - to you i am a liability.

Jamie585
27-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Changed my mind, Camp needs him to stay!!

waterhog
27-11-2012, 09:52 PM
i have not seen tonights yet - i got to go out soon - will watch it back on tape later.

jet
29-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Eric has made the series more interesting and watchable than it would have been without him. :dance: