PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Roberts - All in A Day [Song]

Munchkins
25-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Promotional single for Ashley :)
her debut single is out this week i think and is called Yesterday

The promo single is called All in A Day..

5BuE8IRJOGY

Eh its an okay song, really hope she wins this though, and i hope her debut single does quite well (haven't heard it yet)

reece(:
25-11-2012, 10:15 PM
prefer Yesterday but both are fine :)

reality1
26-11-2012, 01:19 AM
The only reason these damn yanks come to cold, miserable Britain is 'cos their almost finished in their own country!
We got enough talentless bimbos in this country we don't need anymore

Omah
26-11-2012, 02:54 AM
The only reason these damn yanks come to cold, miserable Britain is 'cos their almost finished in their own country!

IIRC, the "talentless bimbo" is in Australia ..... :conf:

reality1
26-11-2012, 03:11 AM
IIRC, the "talentless bimbo" is in Australia ..... :conf:

Very good point, I was wrong, so far, I fully expect her to arrive in Britain, telling us she 'Loves the country and the people' oh and I got a new single out!:spin:

Omah
26-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Very good point, I was wrong, so far, I fully expect her to arrive in Britain, telling us she 'Loves the country and the people' oh and I got a new single out!:spin:

I hope so ..... :thumbs:

reality1
26-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I hope so ..... :thumbs:

We certainly disagree about the talentless/talented lady but at least you can post without being offensive unlike some on here!

:xyxwave:

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 05:06 PM
oh it is fab

reality1
26-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Congratulations to Reece on having the most irritating face on your posts!

Munchkins
26-11-2012, 05:15 PM

Congratulations to you for being a hypocrite, saying you dont post offensively :xyxwave:

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Congratulations to you for being a hypocrite, saying you dont post offensively :xyxwave:

boom

reality1
26-11-2012, 05:22 PM

I have never said that so why don't you go and *** yourself !
:wavey:

Munchkins
26-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I have never said that so why don't you go and *** yourself !
:wavey:

LMAO. you won't get far on here being as vindictive and rude as you are :xyxwave:
bye bye off to your rat hole

Doogle
26-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Ouch what just went down

Munchkins
26-11-2012, 05:29 PM
random person Comes on to this thread to slag off Ashley
and just argh insulting people

MeMyselfAndI
26-11-2012, 05:31 PM
LMAO. you won't get far on here being as vindictive and rude as you are :xyxwave:
bye bye off to your rat hole

:worship:

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 05:35 PM
random person Comes on to this thread to slag off Ashley
and just argh insulting people

boom munchkins you go girl

Mystic Mock
26-11-2012, 05:39 PM

Tbf I think Ashley can be on the dull side sometimes, but she seems quite nice to me and a bit different from the likes of Sophie Reade imo.

GiRTh
26-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Ashley is hardly talentless she's successful in a number of fields.

Coming from USA to a show where she's the least known to the contestants, and the public, she's done very well and is a worthy winner. I hope she sticks around after the show ends.

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Coming from USA to a show where she's the least known to the contestants, and the public, she's done very well and is a worthy winner. I hope she sticks around after the show ends.

yeah i hoping to

reece(:
26-11-2012, 06:55 PM
leave poor Lights and Munchkins alone you monster!!

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 06:58 PM
leave poor Lights and Munchkins alone you monster!!

you go girl

Me. I Am Salman
26-11-2012, 06:58 PM

The Pussycat Dolls were much more successful over here than in the US. But I guess as she was more or less just a backing singer & dancer, you're right.

GiRTh
26-11-2012, 07:14 PM
The Pussycat Dolls were much more successful over here than in the US. But I guess as she was more or less just a backing singer & dancer, you're right.Indeed I am. :thumbs:

PCD were so centered on Nicole that the other girls barely got a look in. The people who watch I'm a celeb aren't PCD fans and I doubt if any of the other contestants knew much about her or had even heard of her before the show. Given all this, she's been brilliant and is still topping the favorite poll on DS.:spin: