PDA

View Full Version : Helen Flanagan given sleeping pills on I'm A Celebrity

Omah
26-11-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.813&article=89116

Helen Flanagan has been given sleeping pills to help her cope on 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'.

The former 'Coronation Street' actress - who had to do seven Bushtucker Trials in a row last week - has been struggling to deal with the Australian jungle, according to her ex-campmate Limahl, who believes the blonde beauty was ''ill-equipped'' to manage the experience.

The Kajagoogoo singer told the Daily Star newspaper: ''One night she whispered that she was given sleeping tablets as she was that stressed out. She is in crisis.

''Poor Helen told me she was cracking up in there as she is sick of it all.

''First the trials then the filth, the chores, the washing, the mess, the boredom and the creepy-crawlies.

''I got the impression she was ill-equipped to cope with the experience.''

The 22-year-old star has also been begging show bosses to give her extra food throughout the experience, according to Linda Robson, who became the fourth star to leave the competition on Friday night (23.11.12).

The 'Birds of a Feather' actress said: ''She kept going in asking for chocolate thinking she'd get a treat after doing the trials.

''She kept saying, 'Surely they can see how hard I've worked today? They've got to give me chocolate'. I'd say to her, 'No, love. You're not going to get chocolate until you get out of here'.''

22 going on 7 ..... :rolleyes:

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.813&article=89116

22 going on 7 ..... :rolleyes:

really silly girl but if it help

smeagol
27-11-2012, 04:26 PM
wonder if its the same as they give the crocodiles and snakes.

Suze
27-11-2012, 04:31 PM
She's dozy enough already, why would she need sleeping pills? Unless it was to give the other campmates a bit of peace and quiet :D

arista
27-11-2012, 04:35 PM
"She's dozy enough already"

Bang On Right

Kazanne
27-11-2012, 05:55 PM
She's dozy enough already, why would she need sleeping pills? Unless it was to give the other campmates a bit of peace and quiet :D

:joker::joker::joker:

Marcus.
27-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Well she will not need them anymore