PDA

View Full Version : :love::love::love: (scroll down before you call me a dick)

King Gizzard
28-11-2012, 01:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/I1lBW.jpg?1

Josy
28-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Is that the dog now in the last pic?

Josy
Those first pics are awful

King Gizzard
Yes

Glenn.
28-11-2012, 01:49 AM
When I opened this I just see the first picture and was about to call you the sickest dick on the planet but awwwww :love:

Ramsay
28-11-2012, 01:54 AM
:love:

Kate!
28-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Aww bless. :love:

Jords
28-11-2012, 02:21 AM
:sad:

Ammi
28-11-2012, 04:49 AM
...awww, was that mistreatment and abuse then...?...I can't believe what some people are capable of....I'm glad he's ok, but it makes me wonder if he can ever trust a human again.....

King Gizzard
28-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Judging by that last photo I think he can, dogs are happy when they're tongues are out right?

Jake.
28-11-2012, 09:38 AM
:lovedup:

Niamh.
28-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Jesus, I can't believe he was actually alive in that first picture :shocked:

Vanessa
28-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Awwwwwww! :lovedup:

Jamie585
28-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Aww!!!! I like dogs more than Humans :lovedup:

Suze
28-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Pretty sad that he was ever allowed to get to that state in the first place :( How can some people just be that cruel :( Looks like it was touch and go at one time going by that first pic :( So glad he survived that harrowing ordeal he went through, bless him.

Livia
28-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I'd like to find the person who was responsible for the neglect of that dog and smash every joint in their body with a hammer. People like that don't deserve to live with normal people.

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I'd like to find the person who was responsible for the neglect of that dog and smash every joint in their body with a hammer. People like that don't deserve to live with normal people.

Wow youd do that to another HUMAN. What this person did to that dog isnt nice but its only an animal. Would your actions be right?
Because he/she did what he/she did they deserve the punishment you set out to do?

Maybe the dog bit a kid......maybe the owner was punishing it....maybe.

Niamh.
28-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Wow youd do that to another HUMAN. What this person did to that dog isnt nice but its only an animal. Would your actions be right?
Because he/she did what he/she did they deserve the punishment you set out to do?

Pretty ****ed up way to punish an animal if that were true (which I seriously doubt btw) If the dog bit a kid why keep it to torture it? Why not get it put down or hand it over to the RSPCA?

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 02:32 PM
When i read that last bit back back it made no sense to me. I was trying to argue that to hammer someones bones because of abimal cruelty is wrong. I love animals but get annoyed when people make daft statements cos they think thats what the rest of us think.....talk about sheep

Niamh.
28-11-2012, 02:33 PM
A sheep is the last thing Livia is imo

Jamie585
28-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Animal Cruelty make me so angry!! Anyone who does it for fun should be shot.

Tom4784
28-11-2012, 02:34 PM
I scrolled down to the end and I still think you're a dick :idc:

Roy Mars III
28-11-2012, 02:36 PM
someone probably just tied up the poor guy and left.

amazing that he could make such a recovery though

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 02:38 PM
someone probably just tied up the poor guy and left.

amazing that he could make such a recovery though

This

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 02:41 PM
A sheep is the last thing Livia is imo

Sheep she may not be, however to say you woukd like to hammer someones bones is a tad sheep like

Livia
28-11-2012, 02:45 PM

You don't neglect a dog to the point of death as a punishment, unless you're some kind of psychopath. This was sustained neglect. The animal didn't get into that state overnight, it took months of starvation, and God-knows what other kind of abuse. Anyone who could do this to an animal is capable of anything. In the USA, animal control officers are trained to look for child abuse when they visit the home of a neglected or abused animal because one often follows the other.

You describe the person who did this as 'human'. I'd say they were barely human. If they were no longer in the gene pool it would suit me.

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 02:51 PM
You don't neglect a dog to the point of death as a punishment, unless you're some kind of psychopath. This was sustained neglect. The animal didn't get into that state overnight, it took months of starvation, and God-knows what other kind of abuse. Anyone who could do this to an animal is capable of anything. In the USA, animal control officers are trained to look for child abuse when they visit the home of a neglected or abused animal because one often follows the other.

You describe the person who did this as 'human'. I'd say they were barely human. If they were no longer in the gene pool it would suit me.

I agree that any kind of abuse is wrong and to do what yhey did to that dog is sick. Reminds me of those horses that were neglected. But your original comments about hammering this persons is if i may add a tad extreme and would make you no better than the person whom neglected that dog.

Livia
28-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I agree that any kind of abuse is wrong and to do what yhey did to that dog is sick. Reminds me of those horses that were neglected. But your original comments about hammering this persons is if i may add a tad extreme and would make you no better than the person whom neglected that dog.

I would like to assure you, and anyone else who worries about the welfare of abusive psychopaths, that I have never actually hammered anyone, even if I did think they deserved it. What I would really like to do is prosecute them to the full word of the law and once they come out of prison - because I would like to see a custodial sentence - see them banned from ever keeping an animal again. They should also be registered so that if they ever reproduce, Children's Services can keep an eye on them.

And actually... I'm a lot better than the person who neglected that dog.

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Good reply livia . I do however feel that abusing an animal should never ever be used in the same breath or context as chikd abuse

Petershaw1984
28-11-2012, 03:11 PM
I do believe in a custodial sentance and being banned from keeping animals. I take back my sheep comment livia because you have giving a good argument my love.

No offence meant. X.x.xx.

Livia
28-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Good reply livia . I do however feel that abusing an animal should never ever be used in the same breath or context as chikd abuse

As I said in a previous post, animal control officers in the USA are trained to look for signs of child abuse because they have found that one often follows the other. Having power over something powerless is exciting for some sick people, that could apply to having power over animals or children.

Livia
28-11-2012, 03:16 PM
I do believe in a custodial sentance and being banned from keeping animals. I take back my sheep comment livia because you have giving a good argument my love.

No offence meant. X.x.xx.

I haven't taken offence.