PDA

View Full Version : Rosemary Shrager Voted Off I'm a Celebrity

Omah
28-11-2012, 10:15 AM
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/news/Rosemary+Shrager-268598.html

Rosemary Shrager has become the latest star to be voted off 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'

The 61-year-old chef found herself in the bottom two alongside darts legend Eric Bristow and after hosts Ant and Dec revealed she had received the least amount of public votes, she looked pleased to be leaving the jungle.

Rosemary - who arrived in camp on day five - said she had "absolutely loved" being part of the show and how it had been a life-changing experience.

However, she admitted that if someone had told her how tough it was going to be she might have reconsidered going into the jungle in the first place, but she was glad she did as it made her overcome most of her fears.

But she added: "I've still got the fear of snakes."

Good riddance to the prissy old biddy ..... :hmph:

Just this once, I was even glad that Bristow stayed in and did a good trial ..... :laugh2:

Saph
28-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Jungle legend :love:

Niamh.
28-11-2012, 12:30 PM
God she was annoying

Jamie585
28-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Loved her throughout, but she started to annoy me at the end.

smeagol
28-11-2012, 02:30 PM
she was a bit crazy and i mean actually crazy. but i liked her. suprised she went actually

Niamh.
28-11-2012, 02:32 PM
I wanted to strangle her everytime she said "My giddy aunt" :laugh:

Suze
28-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Loved her throughout, but she started to annoy me at the end.

Same here. She was ok to start with, when the camp was fuller she was more entertaining, but just lately she started to grate and get a bit sarky to others in there, so think it was just her time to go. She did well to get to the last six, especially as she was a latecomer in there, and they don't always do that well.

Omah
28-11-2012, 03:24 PM
I wanted to strangle her everytime she said "My giddy aunt" :laugh:

I just wanted to strangle her and save oxygen for the lovely Ashley ..... :pipe:

Gav H.
28-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Ah man, she was so mean to poor Hugo. I started off liking her, but by the end she was major annoying. I wish Eric went before her, but I'm glad she didn't win, like I was kind of worried she would.