PDA

View Full Version : Hugo Taylor loses 20lbs in the I'm A Celebrity jungle

Omah
29-11-2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2240065/Im-A-Celebrity-2012-Hugo-Taylor-evicted-hes-reunited-passionate-kiss-MIC-girlfriend-Natalie-Joel.html#ixzz2DZTSAyj4

Made In Chelsea's Hugo Taylor has become the latest star to be evicted from the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! jungle.

But he was treated to a rather pleasant welcome to ease his pain at missing out on the final.

The reality TV star admitted he had wanted to stay in the camp after hearing his name called out by Ant and Dec - but he'll find solace in the fact he's now back in the arms of his girlfriend Natalie Joel.

The Made In Chelsea co-star was there waiting for him at the end of the bridge as he made his way over following his evictee interview.

And to make up for lost time after three weeks stuck in the jungle, the pair embraced for a long passionate kiss in full view of all the waiting cameras.

Hugo had been placed in the bottom two along with boxer David Haye as they awaited the name of the latest celebrity to leave the show.

He looked upset as he waved goodbye to the remaining four - Eric Bristow, Ashley Roberts, Charlie Brooks and David Haye.

And despite obviously hating life in the jungle when he first arrived, Taylor admitted to Ant and Dec afterwards that he had actually wanted to stay until the end.

He told them: 'It's so weird, I've been on the fence wanting to go and stay... Now I'm out I want to stay.'

But he added: 'I'm really proud of myself, it's been three weeks today. It was fantastic - you don't know how you're going to handle these different things.'

Hugo, along with Ashley, were the two unknowns to me who ended up being my favourites - both have done remarkably well under unexpected and demanding circumstances ..... :cool:

Lee.
29-11-2012, 12:43 AM
:bawling:

Gav H.
29-11-2012, 01:32 AM
I am quite sad tbh, he was really endearing.

jet
29-11-2012, 01:33 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2240065/Im-A-Celebrity-2012-Hugo-Taylor-evicted-hes-reunited-passionate-kiss-MIC-girlfriend-Natalie-Joel.html#ixzz2DZTSAyj4

Hugo, along with Ashley, were the two unknowns to me who ended up being my favourites - both have done remarkably well under unexpected and demanding circumstances ..... :cool:

My 2 favs also - I didn't know Ashley, but I watch Made In Chelsea so I knew who Hugo was. I'm sorry Hugo is out. I would have preferred David to go. He's nice enough but a bit too cocky for me.

AnnieK
29-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Hugo shocked me because he wa actually all right. I thought he was going to be awful but I really warmed to him.

Jordan.
29-11-2012, 08:11 AM
It should have been Ashley, Hugo and Rosemary final 3. We are left with mostly bores now.

Marc
29-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Bit of a spoiler right there for anybody who might not have seen it :laugh:

Omah
29-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Bit of a spoiler right there for anybody who might not have seen it :laugh:

Where?

:conf:

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm sad for Hugo, but i'm glad David is still there!

Suze
29-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Hugo was my favourite along with Ashley, but I did think he could go, so wasn't surprised when he did. At least Ashley still has a chance of making final three.

smeagol
29-11-2012, 03:51 PM
frodo is gone. his girlfriend is one hot little minx wtf he must be rich i take it.

BigBrotherfan4ever
29-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I was gutted he was evicted lastnight I wanted him to win or at least be in the final.

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Quite liked him, hope Ashley wins now

Marc
29-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Ashley has to win tbh

Omah
29-11-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2240421/Hugo-Taylor-admits-losing-20lbs-Im-A-Celebrity-jungle-going-starving.html#ixzz2DdxypcyR

One of the downsides of living in the I'm A Celeb jungle is the lack of food.

But while some of the more overweight contestants might see it as a chance to slim down, Made In Chelsea's Hugo Taylor didn't have a lot to lose.

The reality star, who has become the latest person to be evicted, has spoken out about how he now feels 'emaciated' after his time in the jungle.

Speaking on This Morning on Thursday, the Chelsea boy said:

'I lost 20lbs in there, it's pretty crazy. I feel a bit emaciated but trust me I'm making up for it.'

After being asked what the toughest aspect of the programme was, Hugo admitted that he had really struggled with the food situation:

'Probably the lack of food - everything revolves around food in there, the less you have the lower you are. I remember having one cookie one day and that sent me over the edge with happiness and no one can quite prepare you for starving,' he said.

1lb a day ..... :eek:

Marc
29-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Did he have any weight to lose in the first place ?

Omah
29-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Did he have any weight to lose in the first place ?

No ..... :shocked:

Lee.
29-11-2012, 07:18 PM
It hasn't taken away from his dashing good looks! :lovedup:

Suze
29-11-2012, 07:27 PM
I was thinking how gaunt Ashley looks now also. Though Charlie doesn't look like she has lost as much as her campmates. I expect as the trials were mainly done by David, Hugo, and Ashley once the campmates chose amongst themselves, that the trials and lack of food would have taken their toll on those threes bodies.