PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bristow voted out of the jungle

Omah
30-11-2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2240674/Im-A-Celebrity-2012-Eric-Bristow-misses-Im-A-Celebrity-final-hes-voted-jungle.html#ixzz2DhRwCnMd

He managed to guess correctly who would be voted out of the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! jungle each day.

But Eric Bristow was left eating his own words when he correctly predicted he would be the next for the chop on Thursday night's show.

The legendary darts player has now been evicted from the programme, meaning he just misses out on the final.

Latest I'm A Celeb casualty: Darts legend Eric Bristow has become the latest star to be evicted from the jungle, narrowly missing out on the final

And the sports man was happy to admit he was gutted to have got so close to the final day.

The controversial star became the latest casualty by being evicted from the show on Thursday night.

He had a very good run, with some good BTTs and DDs and softened up a bit when a couple of his "victims" left ..... :idc:

Marc
30-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Legend.

Gav H.
01-12-2012, 12:19 AM
I hated on him the whole way through but actually he wasn't bad in the end, he made me laugh.