PDA

View Full Version : Rylan and Lindsey Lohan early faves to win

*mazedsalv**
26-12-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't know why Lindsey is even on the list, never mind the second early pre show favourite to win, I seriously doubt she would ever go in:

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/entertainment/celebrity-big-brother-2013/72811210?market_id=16199921&market_type_id=86&period=230

According to the list here, these are the potentials in terms of betting odds:

Rylan Clark
Lindsey Lohan
Claire Richards
Lydia Bright
Meatloaf
Sam Robertson
Gillian Taylforth
Lacey Banghard
Ryan Moloney
Paula Hamilton
Tricia Penrose
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag
Catherine Kopi
Bruce Jones

Vanessa
26-12-2012, 09:31 AM
I don't know why Lindsey is even on the list, never mind the second early pre show favourite to win, I seriously doubt she would ever go in:

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/entertainment/celebrity-big-brother-2013/72811210?market_id=16199921&market_type_id=86&period=230

According to the list here, these are the potentials in terms of betting odds:

Rylan Clark
Lindsey Lohan
Claire Richards
Lydia Bright
Meatloaf
Sam Robertson
Gillian Taylforth
Lacey Banghard
Ryan Moloney
Paula Hamilton
Tricia Penrose
Catherine Kopi
Bruce Jones

Omg! I really hope she goes in! She'd be amazing! :amazed:

Benjamin
26-12-2012, 09:34 AM
I would actually like to see her in, would be worth a watch then.

Vanessa
26-12-2012, 09:35 AM
I would actually like to see her in, would be worth a watch then.

She would be quite a big signing! She's an actual celebrity! :shocked::hugesmile:

mizzy25
26-12-2012, 09:57 AM

who are these and why they go in together?

Vanessa
26-12-2012, 09:58 AM

who are these and why they go in together?

They're a couple. Were in The Only Way is Essex i think.

*mazedsalv**
26-12-2012, 10:40 AM
They're a couple. Were in The Only Way is Essex i think.

Nope, tey are from The Hills. Spencer will be great as he is the biggest ******* in the world and proved that in IAC in the US. Will be brilliant. He is like Coolio and Victor rolled together.

Vanessa
26-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Nope, tey are from The Hills. Spencer will be great as he is the biggest ******* in the world and proved that in IAC in the US. Will be brilliant. He is like Coolio and Victor rolled together.

Are they? Oh my bad! Heidi seems nice, but i don't like Spencer much.

Black Dagger
26-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Spencer is a knob. He makes Jasmine Lennard look like Mother Theresa, I just hope he isn't a damp mess and has mellowed in recent years.

Lindsey isn't doing it, why the bookies intend on having her name involved.

Raph
26-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Lindsay would be amazing! :amazed:

Marcus.
26-12-2012, 12:28 PM
yeah Claire top 3

Mitchell
26-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I think Claire will win tbf

*mazedsalv**
26-12-2012, 05:29 PM

There have been rumours everywhere that she is not a very nice person and is a massive diva. I think Rylan or Ryan have a massive shot of winning. And IF Lindsey goes in (she won't), I reckon she could surprise people.

Marcus.
26-12-2012, 05:31 PM

yeah another teamclaire

There have been rumours everywhere that she is not a very nice person and is a massive diva. I think Rylan or Ryan have a massive shot of winning. And IF Lindsey goes in (she won't), I reckon she could surprise people.

will let see but i am team claire

Kazanne
26-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Are we talking CBB here? what is the point if people already have certain people as winners,we have not seen their personalities or how they are as people,If some have already picked a winner you may aswell say they can do and be how they like as they will still be a winner,doesn't make sense to me,I want to see them all and how they interact with other,I thought that was the name of the game.

Marcus.
26-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Are we talking CBB here? what is the point if people already have certain people as winners,we have not seen their personalities or how they are as people,If some have already picked a winner you may aswell say they can do and be how they like as they will still be a winner,doesn't make sense to me,I want to see them all and how they interact with other,I thought that was the name of the game.

yeah kaz

but i am teamclaire

Kazanne
26-12-2012, 07:26 PM
yeah kaz

but i am teamclaire

Who is Claire Marcus? and what if she turns out to be not the person you think she is?:hugesmile:

Marcus.
26-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Who is Claire Marcus? and what if she turns out to be not the person you think she is?:hugesmile:

steps kaz

if not

i am silly goat and move on

Kazanne
26-12-2012, 07:33 PM
steps kaz

if not

i am silly goat and move on

Oh,I know her now,well she seems a nice girl so lets hope she doesn't let you down:hugesmile:

Marcus.
26-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh,I know her now,well she seems a nice girl so lets hope she doesn't let you down:hugesmile:

yeah i know

:hugesmile:

aj2463
26-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Obviously people are gonna have faves that they want to win just from knowing them as a "celeb", who they are as an actual person.. probably very different, look at Julie Goodyear, people kind of turned on her

Black Dagger
26-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Obviously people are gonna have faves that they want to win just from knowing them as a "celeb", who they are as an actual person.. probably very different, look at Julie Goodyear, people kind of turned on her

Absolutely, obviously I'm a Rylan fan but I can admit if he's a **** house-mate.

Most of the time the ones I don't know about become my favourites. Jasmine Lennard/Shannon Twins/Coolio etc.

Tom4784
26-12-2012, 08:44 PM
She'd be dull if she did go in as, despite her recent problems, she's probably very media trained and would be very reserved.

Turtle
28-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Is that list real?