PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother house built to encourage rows and sex (apparently)

Marcus.
29-12-2012, 09:15 PM
The new Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house has been built to encourage the housemates to get involved in drama, apparently.

According to the Daily Star’s body language expert Judi James, the house’s new decor and interior is set to create an atmosphere between the celebrity inmates as soon as they enter on Thursday night.

Judi said of the red bedroom: “This is is the colour of love and passion so we could be looking forward to some sexual activity there.

“But it’s also the colour of anger and aggression. In addition to flirting, we could see bust-ups. You’ll get both ends of the emotional spectrum.”

And talking of the igloo in the garden (yes, there’s a ruddy igloo in the garden!), Judi added: “The igloo is decked with furs which will give a womb-like effect and it all looks cosy. This will make the celebrities feel this is a safe haven or a refuge and it will make them forget the cameras are on them.

“So you could see some flirting in here. And because they will feel safe, this could also be where all the secret bitching and whispering takes place.”

yeah right

Black Dagger
29-12-2012, 09:17 PM
They wonder why the show is seen as tacky when literally their advertising campaign is...

'WATCH THE SHOW THERE MIGHT BE SHAGGING'

Marcus.
29-12-2012, 09:18 PM
They wonder why the show is seen as tacky when literally their advertising campaign is...

'WATCH THE SHOW THERE MIGHT BE SHAGGING'

i know

Firewire
29-12-2012, 09:19 PM
shame becky won't be there

Marcus.
29-12-2012, 09:27 PM
shame becky won't be there

i know:evilgrin:

Jordan.
29-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Very insightful Judi, there's never been romances, arguing and bitching on BB before.

Cherie
29-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Very insightful Judi, there's never been romances, arguing and bitching on BB before.

:laugh2:, yes Judi really is pulling out all the stops on this one..her insight is just amazing.

DigitalSid
29-12-2012, 10:35 PM
I wonder if, sometimes, BB cringe at the company their in bed with. I remember them PEJ slagging off The Star :D.

Marcus.
29-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I wonder if, sometimes, BB cringe at the company their in bed with. I remember them PEJ slagging off The Star :D.

they must
they go and read it and just shack there head

armand.kay
29-12-2012, 11:07 PM
If you base your decision on wether or not you're going to have sex with someone solely on the wall paper then there is seriously somthing wrong :hugesmile:.

jackc1806
29-12-2012, 11:21 PM
This tacky nonsense drives the viewers away! Every series the Daily Star runs a story about how the furniture or lighting is going to turn housemates into sex craving shagging monsters and apart from Denise's flailing tits and a few encounters in the civilian series, no housemate has done a Kinga or had a 'romp' a the Daily Star would put it!

Marcus.
29-12-2012, 11:24 PM
This tacky nonsense drives the viewers away! Every series the Daily Star runs a story about how the furniture or lighting is going to turn housemates into sex craving shagging monsters and apart from Denise's flailing tits and a few encounters in the civilian series, no housemate has done a Kinga or had a 'romp' a the Daily Star would put it!

i know

Jesus.
29-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I heard they were putting in a fish pond, or some fish tanks.