PDA

View Full Version : Daily Star: CBB Jim Davidson To Reveal Gay Secret

DigitalSid
31-12-2012, 12:09 AM
CELEBRITY Big Brother star Jim Davidson plans to win over viewers who think he is homophobic by admitting he once had sex with a fella.

The comic was kicked out of TV’s Hell’s Kitchen in 2007 when he called Big Brother host Brian Dowling “a shirtlifter” during a heated argument.

Davidson has always denied being anti-gay and claims he had never meant to cause offence.

However, now he has signed to Channel 5’s new series of Celebrity Big Brother, sparks have been flying behind the scenes.

The joker will not only come face to face once again with Brian, 34.

He will also be locked up in the house with gay The X Factor singer Rylan Clark, 24.

Producers are expecting fireworks when they meet.

However, Davidson has a big secret up his sleeve which he plans to reveal to silence any claims from them that he is homophobic.

He once had sex with a Thai ladyboy whom he thought was a girl.

The comedian, 59, recalled: “I was in Berlin with my bodyguard and we pulled a couple of girls in a bar.

“I sneaked out the back of this bar and she gave me oral sex.

“Afterwards my minder asked me if I’d noticed anything funny about her.

“I said: ‘Big feet.’ And he said: ‘Adam’s apple, too.’ It was a fella!”

Davidson, who has battled booze addiction, admitted to being a wife-beater and been wed five times, says he hopes people will see “the real Jim” in the Big Brother house.

He added: “People who know me know I am not homophobic.

“I say the odd thing that seems to upset people without me realising it.”

Other names tipped for the show include The Hills duo Heidi Montag, 26, and Spencer Pratt, 29, ex-EastEnder Gillian Taylforth, 57, models Paula Hamilton, 51, and Lacey Banghard, 20, jockey Frankie Dettori, 42, Heartbeat’s Tricia Penrose, 42, Neighbours’ Ryan Moloney, 33, ex-Corrie hunk Sam Robertson, 27, and Claire Richards, 35, from Steps.

The new series of Celebrity Big Brother launches on Thursday on Channel 5 at 9pm.

www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/290537/CBB-Jim-Davidson-to-reveal-gay-secret/

King Gizzard
31-12-2012, 12:11 AM
o dear

Me. I Am Salman
31-12-2012, 12:11 AM
:laugh3:

Me. I Am Salman
31-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Seriously this is the stupidest thing I have ever read

DigitalSid
31-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Seriously this is the stupidest thing I have ever read

He's going to be a great housemate :D.

Mystic Mock
31-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh god.

Black Dagger
31-12-2012, 12:27 AM
lmao

Kizzy
31-12-2012, 12:43 AM
With his bodyguard?...:joker:
Who does this jumped up bigot think he is?
Whoever chose to give this poor excuse for a man airtime again should be sacked!

Mrluvaluva
31-12-2012, 12:58 AM
I actually lol when I read that. Where do they get these stories from?

DigitalSid
31-12-2012, 01:10 AM
With his bodyguard?...:joker:
Who does this jumped up bigot think he is?
Whoever chose to give this poor excuse for a man airtime again should be sacked!

Or nighted for the TV gold it will produce, depending on how you look at it.

Kizzy
31-12-2012, 01:23 AM
TV gold? some misogynist clinging to the fact he was considered amusing in 1979?....

DigitalSid
31-12-2012, 01:30 AM
TV gold? some misogynist clinging to the fact he was considered amusing in 1979?....

We won't be laughing with him, we'll be laughing at him.

Rob
31-12-2012, 01:31 AM
I love the nonsense the daily star come out with each year! Pre-BB wouldn't be the same without it!

Ramsay
31-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Happens to the best of us

Kizzy
31-12-2012, 03:12 AM
I met her in a club down in old soho where they drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola.....

Petershaw1984
31-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Talk about sensationising news. What aload of bollocks

Marcus.
31-12-2012, 01:17 PM
oh my stars

Jake.
31-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Amazing :laugh:

Petershaw1984
31-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Crazy and lazy reporting

Kizzy
31-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Crazy and lazy reporting

They wouldn't be allowed to state it as fact if he hadn't said it, he could sue.
Did he think stories of him getting sucked off outside seedy clubs would raisehis reputation?....
VOM!

bbfan1991
31-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Oh dear:joker:.

Petershaw1984
31-12-2012, 01:40 PM
They wouldn't be allowed to state it as fact if he hadn't said it, he could sue.
Did he think stories of him getting sucked off outside seedy clubs would raisehis reputation?....
VOM!

Im not sayong it aint true im just sayong they are sensationilising it a bit

Jesus.
31-12-2012, 02:19 PM
He didn't have sex with him because he thought he was a "fella". He thought he was getting head from a girl. That in no way constitutes the I've had sex with a man story.

That could happen to anyone, but I wouldn't accidentally have sex with a man, knowing he was a man.

Bizarre.

Bojangles
31-12-2012, 05:41 PM
He'd do anything,even an empty crisp packet if it stayed still long enough,but I still like him.

daniel-lewis-1985
31-12-2012, 05:52 PM
I reckon most men would get a blow job from a guy anyway...As long as they didnt have to do anything back.

Any holes a goal and all that.

Jesus.
31-12-2012, 05:54 PM
I disagree. Would a gay man get a blowjob from a woman?

Petershaw1984
31-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Pmsl

Petershaw1984
31-12-2012, 05:55 PM
And it depends from who? Becks? Yep giggsy? Yep rooney? Get knotted

daniel-lewis-1985
31-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I disagree. Would a gay man get a blowjob from a woman?

Totally different believe it or not.

I know many gay guys who have sucked off a straight guy but not 1 who has had a bj from a woman lol.

EDIT: I myself have dabbled with lady parts and i strictly remember a friend from Cardiff coming into work one day saying he had done "hetro things" with a girl and looking like he was going to cry lol.

DigitalSid
31-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I reckon most men would get a blow job from a guy anyway...As long as they didnt have to do anything back.

Any holes a goal and all that.

Any holes a goal, if on a woman (except Susan Boyle).

Totally different believe it or not.

I know many gay guys who have sucked off a straight guy but not 1 who has had a bj from a woman lol.

EDIT: I myself have dabbled with lady parts and i strictly remember a friend from Cardiff coming into work one day saying he had done "hetro things" with a girl and looking like he was going to cry lol.

Actually, it's the exact same scenario reversed. The idea of receiving a blowjob from a bloke to me is as gross as the idea of receiving a blowjob from a woman for your mate.

daniel-lewis-1985
31-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Any holes a goal, if on a woman (except Susan Boyle).

Actually, it's the exact same scenario reversed. The idea of receiving a blowjob from a bloke to me is as gross as the idea of receiving a blowjob from a woman for your mate.

Ive been on all ends so i have more experience lol.

Superowl
01-01-2013, 01:52 AM
They do anything to fill the pages these days lol

Ramsay
01-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Superowl knows whats what

erinp5
01-01-2013, 02:24 AM
BOOZE-battling comic Jim Davidson has hit the bottle again just days before he is due to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

TV insiders fear the 59-year-old may not make the start of the latest series of the Channel 5 reality show on

Thursday after he admitted he had been drowning his sorrows because his dog died.

Jim, 59, a recovering alcoholic, wrote a moving blog in which he bared his soul about the loss of beloved pet Benji over the Christmas period.

He wrote: “My dog died today. I am empty. I called the vet and told them to end his life.

“I am so upset. He was a great dog...the best. He was my dog and now he’s gone.

“What’s it all about? Sorry, p*ssed!”

Earlier Jim told his internet fans how his dog had undergone a blood transfusion in a bid to save him.

On Christmas Eve he tweeted a picture of Benji along with the message: “Poorly dog. In hospital for Xmas. Great!!!! Get well soon Benji.’’

And on Christmas Day came the message: “Merry Xmas to all. Let’s spare a thought for all the poor buggers working today like the nurses looking after Benji.’’

He admitted that waiting for the test results on his pet was “heart-breaking”.

Then he wrote: “Benji’s not gonna make it. Heartbroken. Devastated. My poor Benji. I am so sad. Thanks for all the messages.

“I thought I was too old to have my heart broken again! My poor wee dog has been put to sleep today.’’

A source said yesterday: “Jim absolutely loved Benji. He will be extremely fragile if he goes in the Big Brother house.’’

Jim has fought a long-running battle with booze, which he has described as “Britain’s greatest national threat”.

In his 2001 autobiography Close To The Edge, the five-times-wed funnyman revealed that he had fought a six-year battle against alcoholism.

Just 11 days ago he wrote in his blog about his top hangover cure, including the mineral supplement Berocca, painkiller Nurofen, stomach-settling Andrews Liver Salts, vitamin B12, and anti-ulcer drug Zantac.

He wrote: “Here’s my recipe. Some of these things I need a prescription for so don’t copy this without doctors’ consent.

“A pint of water with a squeeze of lemon, two Nurofens, a Zantac tablet, a glass of Andrews Liver Salts with a Berroca in it, an inter-muscular injection of B12, wait half an hour and then scrambled egg followed by a small

spritzer.”

Last night Channel 5 bosses declined to comment on whether Jim was going on CBB.

I hope the fool is not gong in to the house.