PDA

View Full Version : What should the Exterior look like for 2013?

Jarrod
31-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Obviously not the CBB Series but what should the Exterior look like?
- Move the large stage to the other side of the House (It's here to stay. They applied for planning permission until 2015.)
- Logo on the door of the House
- Space for the Housemates to get out of a car into the House. They could do this if they move the Stage, like in BB5.
- One screen! Not loads
- Less dramatic lighting

Sawyer
31-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Get rid of the stands for the crowds... The bb5 setup was perfect in my opinion. Allowed for much bigger crowds which can be easily amended when there are no car entrances, just put the crowd over where the walkway from the cars would be. Allows Brian to get down with the action of the crowd. Also, have the dome stage back which allows Brian to stand under and inside it whilst still being with the crowd. I also miss being able to see the house, so yeah, less screens. The worst thing ATM is the stands for the crowds.

Scarlett.
31-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Like a mother****ing spaceship

Matt
01-01-2013, 12:01 AM
The same as it does now

joe199998293
01-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Just one screen. Like everything else, hated the cars.

zakman440
01-01-2013, 02:18 PM
- Move the stage to the other side of the house, making more room for a crowd.
-Get rid of the stands, the one directly outside of the house you can see the construction that holds it up, plus I miss the bigger crowd.
-Get rid of the spiral staircase and the eye bridge, it looks really tacky.
-Have a BBAU - Type screen, rather than the long one, as they don't ever use the left half of it apart from cloud graphics.
-Keep the screen on the door, I like the countdown for when the housemates come out.
-Get rid of the strip LEDs, it looks really bad.
-Change the studio inside the eye, it's been there for nearly three years now, change the layout inside.
-Bring back the fence!
-Make the 'Watch tower' detached from the house.
-Get rid of the lights on top of the house and replace them with the C4 ones.
-Get rid of the smoke machine!

Jordan.
01-01-2013, 02:39 PM
New presenter stood on it

Petershaw1984
01-01-2013, 04:16 PM
I agree jarrod