PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother, battle of the couples?

?
01-01-2013, 12:58 AM
I was just thinking, there has been a hell of a lot of 'celebrity pairs' rumoured this year and I thought I'd give a list of rumoured and plausible celebrity couples who could become this series ensemble cast! I guess it'd be an interesting and for once original twist in the UK series.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt

Hollywood disaster reality TV couple, Montag & Pratt make great entertainment at the value of their pride. Heavily rumoured to go in.

Wendi Peters & Bruce Jones

Both apparently widely differed characters, nothing notable going on - both have been rumoured and quite likely to go in.

Katie Price & Rylan Clarke

Friendly duo have also been rumoured to go in, Price has denied reports but who says she just isn't throwing us of the scent?

Trinny Woodall & Susannah Constantine

Fashionable pair were rumoured to take part in I'm a Celebrity, perhaps Celebrity Big Brother had better appeal (:conf::conf:) who knows? They're quite a plausible couple.

Claire Richards & Lee Latchford-Evans

Richards has been included within media speculation, maybe she could go in with Steps bandmate Lee Latchford-Evans as a cheap, X List 'celeb pair'.

Charlie Brooker & Konnie Huq

Brooker used to be a fan of the show, whilst his new bride Huq has no significant work after being axed from Xtra Factor 2 years ago. If the price was right perhaps this odd celebrity couple could make an appearance?

Nancy Dell'Olio & Anton du Beke

Nancy has nothing better to do, and maybe Channel 5 want to 'flaunt' a dried media personality whereas the famous dancer is fairly plausible. They'd both be interesting to see in the house. Matched from Strictly Come Dancing.

Lembit Opik & Gabriela Irmia

Who says the pairs have to be on good terms? Ex bizarre celebrity couple included politican Opik and cheeky girl Irmia who recently was arrested after stealing in Sainsbury's. Who knows?

...and a very unlikely: Charlie Sheen & Lindsay Lohan

It's never going to happen but never say never! It would be a pretty amazing spectacle though. The friendly A List pair recently filmed Scary Movie 5 where Sheen exclaimed that Lohan owed him some hefty amount of cash.

Smithy
01-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Wendi Peters isn't going in, she's in panto until the 6th Jan

Princess
01-01-2013, 01:30 AM
Konnie Huq only just had a baby a few months ago.

Tregard
01-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Brooker would never do it

BBDodge
01-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Please no couples.

Saph
01-01-2013, 12:13 PM
imagine Lindsay and her mum :amazed: