PDA

View Full Version : So, will all this attention in the press increase launch ratings?

jackc1806
02-01-2013, 09:56 PM
I know there is a ratings thread but will BB being on at least 3 front pages increase the launch ratings? Mentions on the BBC News and surely on the breakfast programmes and that awful Loose Women thing tomorrow.

Jake.
02-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I reckon it can match last January's.

DigitalSid
02-01-2013, 09:57 PM
If no one confirms or leaks that he's not going in, yes.

EddyEagal
02-01-2013, 09:58 PM
If no one confirms or leaks that he's not going in, yes.

'he's' ??

DigitalSid
02-01-2013, 10:05 PM
'he's' ??

Jim D.

daniel-lewis-1985
02-01-2013, 10:06 PM
'he's' ??

Jim obviously.

The best thing that could happen now is that Jim actually goes in because that would bring the show daily/nightly attention on all papers and channels.

jackc1806
02-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Jim obviously.

The best thing that could happen now is that Jim actually goes in because that would bring the show daily/nightly attention on all papers and channels.

Could be controversial, if it backfired C5 will be in ****.

EddyEagal
02-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Oh sorry, I had a bit of a dumb moment, haha.

Well I don't think Jim is that exciting... I've never heard of him before.

DigitalSid
02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Jim obviously.

There is no way in hell the police will allow him to make few hundred K while on bail, plus would Jim risk being attacked on the way in?

DigitalSid
02-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Oh sorry, I had a bit of a dumb moment, haha.

Well I don't think Jim is that exciting... I've never heard of him before.

Put on your news programme of choice between now and tomorrow night and you'll find out :joker:.

SSL2012
02-01-2013, 10:11 PM
He needs the money, no more investigation till march I see no reason why he wouldnt go in if he wanted the money to perhaps get a good lawyer and boost his coffers etc. Though id suspect he's not in the best state of mind now which is probably going to result in him not going in.

EddyEagal
02-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Put on your news programme of choice between now and tomorrow night and you'll find out :joker:.

Oh don't worry, I already know what all the press is about. Regardless of what a good housemate he may make, I am honestly hope that C5 don't put him in. Anyone linked with the Saville investigation should not be given an opportunity like this. He might be proved as being completely innocent, but even if there is the smallest amount of doubt - then he shouldn't enter the house.

If CBB put him in, the backlash will be awful and will put a massive shadow over a series which looks set to be great.

jackc1806
02-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Oh don't worry, I already know what all the press is about. Regardless of what a good housemate he may make, I am honestly hope that C5 don't put him in. Anyone linked with the Saville investigation should not be given an opportunity like this. He might be proved as being completely innocent, but even if there is the smallest amount of doubt - then he shouldn't enter the house.

If CBB put him in, the backlash will be awful and will put a massive shadow over a series which looks set to be great.

This. It's all well and good getting press attention which should boost launch viewers but putting him in a day after being arrested linked to a peado case is very risky for C5.