PDA

View Full Version : I only watched about 3 minutes in total.

MattySlug
04-01-2013, 03:50 AM
Taped the Launch show, but just couldn't get into it.

Happened to see the replay of the finale on GO was on, so put it on.

The winner was celebrating by himself in the house, then saw a bird on a car or something and got angry and chased it away. :shocked:

Hope others enjoyed it, but from what I saw of it I ****ing hated it!

_Seth
04-01-2013, 04:07 AM
Don't blame you for thinking this. It's certainly the most childish series from Australia. Shame they couldn't go back to the balance of a normally edited and mature Big Brother daily show along with an Adult's Only show.

swinearefine
04-01-2013, 01:04 PM
I've watched Big Brother 1-8 and couldn't make it past more than a week of this childish drivel.

starry
07-01-2013, 07:39 AM
I've watched Big Brother 1-8 and couldn't make it past more than a week of this childish drivel.

And yet you watch the childish drivel on CH5?

_Seth
07-01-2013, 06:11 PM
And yet you watch the childish drivel on CH5?

They're almost as bad as each other.

C5 has more manipulative and silly musical editing, whilst Aus has a rule against swearing. Aus boarders on being just watchable for me.

BBUKAUSFAN
08-01-2013, 06:51 AM
in all honest channel 9 killed it for me. it used to be soooo good on channel 10, with FNL and everything.

they need to strip it back majoirty, back to old noms, back to swear allowed and less PG, and ofcourse they need FNL back otherwise 2013 will be so boring to watch again

starry
08-01-2013, 07:21 AM
I agree, it could at it's best be far better on the other channel. They cut the budget like CH5 did in Britain. But the person I was replying to was lumping them all together, which makes as little sense as saying the show in Britain has always been poor.

_Seth
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
FNL was something I never cared about, so I was kinda glad that was gone.

starry
08-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Well it was only one day a week, and even on that day you still got a HLs program I think. So those who liked it (probably quite a few) could watch, and those who didn't could just watch the HLs.

MattySlug
09-01-2013, 12:30 AM
I never really watched Friday night games on Channel 10, just had it on in the background

Donovan.
11-02-2013, 03:50 AM
I've just watched most of the series (or season if that's what it's called in Australia) and I couldn't understand all of the crowd hate for Estelle. Estelle and Zoe were my favorites, with Ben, Stacey and Layla as close seconds. I'm glad, though I'm surprised that Ben had so much support. I thought he was a great housemate, but also an incredibly bitchy housemate, which is why I'm surprised.

P.S. reading this comment back I realized how boring I sound, but I'm to lazy to think of a way to rewrite it.

Claymores
11-02-2013, 05:36 AM
I thought this was gonna be a thread about UK CBB - worst 3 minutes of my life with Brian Dowling involved

Marc
11-02-2013, 08:27 AM
I liked it up until a point then I got bored and missed the last couple of weeks, terrible winner imo.