PDA

View Full Version : Best Channel 5 CBB Formula So Far?

Mac Hiavellian
04-01-2013, 03:07 PM
So CBB11 is the 4th CBB on Channel 5 but how do you like your CBBs? Certain number of Celebs? How famous the celebs are? Series length? Season?

Basically which of the Channel 5 CBBs had the best mix of everything for you so far?

CBB8
- 10 HMs (11 celebs): 3 evictions (Sally, Pamela, Tara), 7 finalists (Bobby, Darryn, Lucien, Amy, Jedward, Kerry, Paddy)
- 22 days in Summer 2011: launched Thursday 18th Aug, finale Thursday 8th Sept
- Exact same logo as BB12

CBB9
- 12 HMs (13 celebs): 7 evictions (Andrew, Natasha, Georgia, Kirk, Natalie, Nicola, Romeo), 5 finalists (Karrissa & Kristina, Michael, Gareth, Frankie, Denise)
- 23 days in Winter 2012: launched Thursday 5th Jan, finale Friday 27th Jan
- BB12/CBB8 logo with switched colours and star

CBB10
- 13 HMs: 7 evictions (Jasmine, Cheryl, Rhian, Samantha, Danica, Prince, Lorenzo, Julie), 6 finalists (Harvey, Ashley, The Situation, Martin, Coleen, Julian)
- 24 days in Summer 2012: launched Wednesday 15th Aug, finale Friday 7th Sept
- BB13 logo with star

CBB11
- currently 11 HMs (12 celebs): Claire, Frankie, Gillian, Lacey, Paula, Razor, Ryan, Rylan, Sam, Speidi, Tricia
- 23 days in Winter 2013: launched Thursday 3rd Jan, finale Friday 25th Jan
- BB13/CBB10 logo with wintery colours and star

Niamh.
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
hhhmmm CBB9 was my favourite so far. Bit hard to judge this series already but I have a feeling they have a great bunch of HMs in there

Mac Hiavellian
04-01-2013, 03:35 PM
hhhmmm CBB9 was my favourite so far. Bit hard to judge this series already but I have a feeling they have a great bunch of HMs in there

Thanks for playing :)

I agree CBB9 is my fave so far. I think with CBB8 C5 didn't really know what they were doing but with CBB9 back in its traditional January slot away from a summer series, over the usual 23 days and with a decent line-up ranging from a Hollywood star to an X Factor contestant.

IMO CBB10 should have been in January and while I recognised half of the line-up, the other half I did not and it wasn't as engaging. CBB11 looks like it has potential, just wish there were at least 1 or 2 more faces in there that we'd read about