PDA

View Full Version : There are some really boring housemates this year

Razor
16-01-2013, 04:34 PM
I am shocked at how boring some of the housemates are this year, what were BB thinking?

Tricia
Gillian
Claire
Frankie
Ryan
Lacey
Sam

I think this is the first year I have ever felt like this. Is it just me or is there allot of boring housemates this year?

reece(:
16-01-2013, 04:42 PM
So many bores this year

Marc
16-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah I agree, they're all pretty boring. Even Rylan who should be pretty entertaining.. but isn't

MTVN
16-01-2013, 04:49 PM
What about yourself Razor, you're a pretty good housemate

Razor
16-01-2013, 04:50 PM
What about yourself Razor, you're a pretty good housemate

Well I don't like to brag. :joker:

smeagol
16-01-2013, 05:20 PM
frankie and lacey arnt boring. and toadfish is a bit serious but i wouldn't say borin.

the only boring ones are tricia sam clare and gillian

smeagol
frankie and lacey arnt boring. and toadfish is a bit serious but i wouldn't say borin.

chuff me dizzy
I can honestly say I only find Speidi boring ,out of the others there are some quiter ones ,but ALL (apart from sicko idiots) have been good hm8s this year

Marcus.
16-01-2013, 05:23 PM
About the same as every year

sampvt
16-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Most are boring because they are not being allowed to develop due to Speidi,s overwhelming petulence.

Razor
16-01-2013, 05:29 PM

I would say that's a good observation putting Tricia Sam Claire and Gillian on a different level to Lacey and Ryan, although I would put Frankie in the extreme boring group.

Razor
16-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Most are boring because they are not being allowed to develop due to Speidi,s overwhelming petulence.

It hasnt stopped Razor, Rylan and Paula from not being boring so I cant see the relevance. If the others were more entertaining we wouldnt be seeing as much of Speidi as we have. ;)

smeagol
16-01-2013, 05:31 PM

i think you will find its rylan thats makin them all background stars. they cant get a word in without him hoggin the limelight.
even spencer n heidi couldnt even argue cause he was so overbearing

but sayin that some are just plane boring. if no rylan no spencer they'd be happy to sit in the background n talk about pot noodles lol

Scream
16-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Razor can be really boring too.......................................

Indy
16-01-2013, 08:00 PM
I think they've all become paranoid since speidi came back to tell them how horrible they were on tv. It hasn't clicked with them that 1) they are free to lie about anything they saw, and we've already seen them exaggerate or lie about it, and 2) they were watching straight feed, not what's being aired.

One of them mentioned that they're probably all being painted to look like bullies and speidi like angels, so nobody wants to even breathe anymore.

There was more interaction going on, and a lot less lying around on couches, before they returned to the house. Now we only see things in relation to interacting with speidi - Lacey took a shower - here's how speidi reacted. Frankie cooked for everyone - here's how speidi reacted to it. Everyone in the house played in the snow - here's how speidi reacted to it. Perhaps, if we didn't have to cut away every 3 minutes to be blessed with speidi's cynical fake reaction to everything that happens, we might actually learn something about the other 8 people in the house. They cut away from the rest of the house mid-sentence just to show speidi pouting in silence, for all we know, the rest of them are geniuses.

Sophiee
16-01-2013, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't say it's any different to previous years.

Livia
16-01-2013, 09:36 PM
I've dipped out of the Speidi show, it's beyond tedious.

Apple202
16-01-2013, 09:42 PM
ikr - Rylan, Tricia, Gillian, Claire, Frankie, Ryan and Razor are all just so :sleep:

PrincessIona
16-01-2013, 09:47 PM
They are a boring bunch. I'm close to switching off