PDA

View Full Version : Frankie And Tricia Are Evicted From The House

Mrluvaluva
23-01-2013, 11:35 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/avulavulrm/C5_CBB_FRANKIEDETTORIISTHE5THEVICTEDFROMTHEBIGBROT HERHOUSE2.jpghttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/avulavulrm/C5_CBB_TRICIAPENROSEISTHE6THEVICTEDFROMTHEBIGBROTH ERHOUSE.jpg

Tonight, champion jockey Frankie Dettori was the fifth housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house of 2013. Frankie was followed a short while later by actress Tricia Penrose.

Frankie kissed his housemates goodbye before getting a piggy back to the staircase from fellow housemate Razor Ruddock. He joined his fellow housemates repeating the mantra, “It’s only a game!” then left the house to cheers from the crowd, which host Brian Dowling said was the “best (crowd) reaction this series.”

Frankie said that he was pleased to be out of the house today, his son’s birthday, but confessed, “The house got to me at the end, a lot of friction, I’m a lover not a fighter, it’s not my scene to start arguing over petty things. It was time to step back, it’s not my style.”

When asked what he felt about US reality star housemates Heidi & Spencer, Frankie said, “I’m not sure if it’s the real them, are they playing a game, I’m confused?” He then told Brian , “I loved the experience and I always try to be myself, what you saw these last few weeks is who I am.” He said that he would like to keep in touch with Rylan but wanted Razor Ruddock out next, “So I can have a drink with him,” he joked.

Frankie's Eviction

JJJdyxAd5fk
Frankie's Best Bits

-gUiFg3UbIQ
Next to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house was Heartbeat star Tricia Penrose who also received a great reaction from the crowd, much to Tricia’s surprise. Brian asked her why viewers never saw the “feisty” side that she mentioned prior to entering the house. Tricia said that she felt slightly overshadowed by some of the other housemates but was pleased to find out that she was never nominated.

On housemates Heidi & Spencer’s antics in the house, Tricia claimed that although the couple were “drama queens,” the house would have been “boring” without the couple. She said that the most challenging part was of course, missing her family and “not knowing how people are seeing you.” Tricia said that she would like Rylan to be crowned winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2013.

Claire, Heidi & Spencer, Razor, Ryan and Rylan are all through to the live grand-final on Friday 25th January. Lines are now open to vote to win and will freeze during Friday’s nail biting show.

Tricia's Eviction

PBWK85qXQ5g
Tricia's Best Bits

hDe2tQApKnQ