PDA

View Full Version : CBB12 gossip from digitalspy

elliebrew
30-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Celebrity Big Brother may only have just closed its doors but it seems producers are already lining up its next batch of famous inmates.

Comedian Sandy Toksvig is reportedly interested in entering the house after 'years of careful persuasion and a lot of haggling'.

Disgraced former Harry Potter star Josh Herdman has been booked and is all set to appear.

Other names in the hat include S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens, Tv gardner Diarmuid Gavin and American horror queen Cassandra Peterson.

Black Dagger
30-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Can you just write 'wishlist' plz

Because quite frankly Cilla Black and Ru Paul must be stuck in traffic or st, they've not turned up yet.

Amy Jade
30-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Hopefully they go for some more Americans, since C5 took over the best CBB housemates have mostly been American.

InOne
30-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Rumour has it Lindsey Lohan might be going in....

Me. I Am Salman
30-01-2013, 07:08 PM
oh piss off, you got my hopes up last time

AnnieK
30-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Rumour has it Lindsey Lohan might be going in....

...yeah I heard she is and she's taking Charlie sheen in with her...

reece(:
30-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Can't be arsed to think about the next bunch of nobodies thanks.

InOne
30-01-2013, 07:23 PM
You should remove digitalspy from the title as well :idc:

Stu
30-01-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm just

CREATING

gossip for the show all of you are meant to BE fans of the SHOW

and every time a A TOPIC like this comes up with someone trying to create a bit of DISCUSSION you bitch and moan :rolleyes:

etc

TheManWhoLaughs
30-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Sandi Toksvig is such an odd choice, even for a rumour. She's the sort of Anne Diamond-like housemate from the early C4 years.

I like her a lot but she just seems like a nice old woman. After the awful choice of oldies this year, except Paula, I thought they would go for some more mad/controversial ones.

Rob!
30-01-2013, 08:39 PM
I would love Sandi Tosvig. I think she'd be one of those quieter ones who would just go through the proceedings with a very cynical and knowing glance at the cameras. She COULD be, as long as the next celebrity series isn't edited so badly.

Tregard
30-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Link to source if legitimate please? Otherwise this seems like adding unnecessary fuel to the fire.

Ramsay
30-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Celebrity Big Brother may only have just closed its doors but it seems producers are already lining up its next batch of famous inmates.

Comedian Sandy Toksvig is reportedly interested in entering the house after 'years of careful persuasion and a lot of haggling'.

Disgraced former Harry Potter star Josh Herdman has been booked and is all set to appear.

Other names in the hat include S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens, Tv gardner Diarmuid Gavin and American horror queen Cassandra Peterson.

It was the other one of Malfoy's bitches that got caught with weed and was kicked off the movie, not this Josh fella
Heres the 'disgraced' one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Waylett

michael21
30-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Hopefully they go for some more Americans, since C5 took over the best CBB housemates have mostly been American.

that true the twin were amazing

james130
31-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Rachel Stevens :love: