PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to be watching Big Brother Canada?

Liberty4eva
03-02-2013, 06:00 AM
The US version of Big Brother is really popular in Canada and Canadians have always moaned about not being able to apply to the American version so now they have their own version. Will you be watching? The first episode debuts February 27th.

Slevin
03-02-2013, 06:54 AM
yea i'll check it out. gonna have to dl em.

newsbb
04-02-2013, 07:31 PM
im will deff watch the first few episodes then ill take it from there.. im expecting a very cheap series since its their first one.. and the channel its not that big.. but lets hope its good.

LemonJam
04-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I'll give it a go.

Munchkins
04-02-2013, 07:53 PM
YES! i cannot wait for it :D

Jarrod
04-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Yep! :)

Patrick
04-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Probably not.

The US version of Big Brother is really popular in Canada and Canadians have always moaned about not being able to apply to the American version.

Really? :laugh:

All I ever see on YouTube, Tumblr and Facebook is Canadians saying how much they despise BBUSA and wish they aired BBUK in Canada..

reece(:
04-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes and cannot wait, host seems great and love BBUSA format, it's going to feel like 2 BBUSAs a year now :dance:

iRyan
04-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes, i'm excited for it

Slevin
05-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Probably not.

All I ever see on YouTube, Tumblr and Facebook is Canadians saying how much they despise BBUSA and wish they aired BBUK in Canada..
out of all the sites i been to for the last several years watching the feeds a lot in those feed chats claim to be Canadian. if they hate it so much they sure like to watch the crap out of it. so i say they like it but just like to be moaners for the sake of it lol.

rk3388
05-02-2013, 04:08 AM
Probably not.

Mmmmm not true really. As a canadian, i know many people who watch BbUSA and love it since it airs on canadian channels, and i never even heard another canadian even mention bbuk...

jyunga
06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
im will deff watch the first few episodes then ill take it from there.. im expecting a very cheap series since its their first one.. and the channel its not that big.. but lets hope its good.

I don't think it's going to be cheap at all. They are building an entire house the size of the US version along with a lightening system that emulates the path of the sun to make the "outdoor area" look more realistic. BB is a massive hit in Canada. Episodes of last seasons BBUSA were pulling in 1.8 million Canadian viewers (compared to 5-8 million US viewers each episode). Hopefully Global picks up

Jake.
06-02-2013, 01:41 AM
I shall give it a watch!

Josiah.
06-02-2013, 02:39 AM
I am going to watch it! As an avid BBUS and BBUK viewer, I know I am going to watch this ever time it is on!

Mokka
28-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Mmmmm not true really. As a canadian, i know many people who watch BbUSA and love it since it airs on canadian channels, and i never even heard another canadian even mention bbuk...

I'm Canadian, I watch BBUK on youtube, I watch BBUS. I prefer the UK format and was not overly happy that we went with a BBUS format, but I will still watch.

What BBCan is already doing right:
Live feeds,
Better Diary Room than US, like UK
BB phone, like UK, giving secret challenges
Live feeds for FREE.