PDA

View Full Version : Layla's doing The Celebrity Apprentice

Matt
03-02-2013, 05:21 PM
It's been revealed that Layla from last year's BBAU is a contestant on Nine's third season of The Celebrity Apprentice - filming has commenced and it'll air later this year

Bit random, but good luck to her :D

lostalex
08-02-2013, 08:24 AM
she was the fat british one right?

I would think that fat redheaded guy would've been better for Apprentice, he was pretty smart.

on a side note, was last years Big Brother in Australia really so popular that they are considered celebrities? I didn't realize it was such a hit in Australia.

There's no way any contestants from BBUSA would ever be considered big enuf "celebrities" to go on Celebrity Apprentice USA.

Is BB Australia back to being a major show then?

Jarrod
08-02-2013, 08:47 AM
BBAU did really well in Australia last year didn't it?

lostalex
08-02-2013, 09:45 AM
http://buzzworthy.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/buzz/2012/11/ss-1.gif

I love yur sig so much.

all eyes on us. all eyes on us. all eyes on us.

Marc
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
she was the fat british one right?

I would think that fat redheaded guy would've been better for Apprentice, he was pretty smart.

on a side note, was last years Big Brother in Australia really so popular that they are considered celebrities? I didn't realize it was such a hit in Australia.

There's no way any contestants from BBUSA would ever be considered big enuf "celebrities" to go on Celebrity Apprentice USA.

Is BB Australia back to being a major show then?

She's not fat

lostalex
08-02-2013, 09:52 AM
She's not fat

sorry, umm... chubby?

Marc
08-02-2013, 09:54 AM
:rolleyes:

lostalex
08-02-2013, 09:57 AM
why do you hate fat people marc? there's nothing wrong with fat people. I like fat people, so why are yu against calling fat people fat? i don't get that.

I wish everyone in the world (except me) was fat. i love fat people.

I wish the whole world was full of fat people, and i could jump into a pool of fat people and just bounce around, it would be awesome.

They are squishy and awesome. :) i plan on being fat some day. when i'm like 70 and old and happy, i'm totally gonna be fat and happy.

the nicest people i've ever met were fat.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-02-2013, 09:59 AM
She will be fired first

lostalex
08-02-2013, 10:03 AM
She will be fired first

you don't know who's she's gonna be competing against though. They are prolly gonna have those hated "spice girls" from My Kitchen Rules on there, They'll prolly have a bunch of people that are much worse than Layla on there.

"Celebrity" in Australia means something very different than it does in the Uk or US.