PDA

View Full Version : So far I like.... and dislike....

Mokka
28-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Not ready to start a favorites forum but...

Day 1 of viewing and so far I like:

Andrew: His dry sarcasm works for me, and he referenced Mr. Dressup on live feed
Jillian: She seems honest and sneeky at the same time. She is sweet, but to one guy she says, "I hate the taste of coffee", and another she says, "I love that you drink so much coffee, I love coffee".
Emmett: He is nice, and got a raw deal being nominated first. Hope he stays so we can get to know him.

I dislike:
Liza: way to into herself in a negative way
Tom: I hate when a housemate flys off the handle for being the firs nominated when the HoH had only 1 hour to get to know people. Seen this on UK too. Its a big personality turn off
Danielle: Her conversations play to type, dumb blonde.

LemonJam
28-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Talla, Aneal, Suzette, Topaz & Kat <3

Mokka
28-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Talla, Aneal, Suzette, Topaz & Kat <3

These are all my take'm or leave'm housemates so far, but maybe I'm choosing the wrong live feeds so I haven't seen enough of them yet

Petershaw1984
28-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Like peter Andrew and Emmet
Dislike the big girl who is hoh

JTM45
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Dislike the big girl who is hoh

Me too!!! She's the very definition of DUMB!
Don't like the tanning salon girl with the horse face either. She thinks Tom is hot......'nuf said.:hugesmile:

reece(:
01-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I love Aneal and Suzette, loved Kat.
Cannot stand Tom, Gary and Danielle

Mokka
01-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Aneal is a dark horse and they all should watch out for him. But he isn't on any radar right now b/c he is so nice

lostalex
02-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Loving Gary, hating Tom.

Mokka
02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Aneal is a dark horse and they all should watch out for him. But he isn't on any radar right now b/c he is so nice

Opps, spoke too soon.

After I posted this the live feed showed a Tom, Andrew, AJ, and some other guy discussing their concerns about Aneal. Also, Tom started a story that Aneal and Kat knew each other outside of the house, as far back as kids.

Don't know if its true though or just a Tom scheme.
It certainly feeds that whole "Hey your from Vancouver, do you know Todd" belief about Canadians