PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Schedule?

reece(:
28-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Does anyone know how many times it will be on per week and what days? :)

Mokka
28-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Wed, Thurs, Sun, just like the American.
Live feed 24-7
After Dark 2-5 am, but I'm not sure if its only on show nights

JTM45
01-03-2013, 03:55 PM
After watching BB here in the UK from the start it just feels so wrong that they don't have an episode on Fridays.
But then at least the US BB and now Canada BB have some form of LiveFeed, something that these dumbass UK BB producers can't seem to understand is absolutely essential.

toronto_matt
02-03-2013, 01:58 AM
bb after dark is 7 nights a week. but so far it seems like its been taped live but from a few hours earlier in the night because by 2am EST they all seem to be in bed on the feeds but on slice/after dark they are all eating pizza. kinda strange..

Mokka
02-03-2013, 05:14 AM
It also seems somewhat spliced together if not edited

Elrond Hubbard
03-03-2013, 03:31 PM
It is SO WEIRD not having a show every day!

I thought I was hearing things when the hostess(nice lady btw and at least she doesn't say "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIRTY SIX" like that horrible Scottish guy on the UK BB)said, "Kat has been here all week" or something like that.

I was like, "IT'S ONLY DAY TWO LOVE!!!"

Weird - I could not imagine Australia BB being only a few nights per week!!!

Macie Lightfoot
03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Kat was there a whole week though.

Elrond Hubbard
04-03-2013, 12:20 AM
How come she left on Day two then?

DId I miss some shows? I am sure the file I got said "BB Canada 1.02"

reece(:
04-03-2013, 12:25 AM
How come she left on Day two then?

DId I miss some shows? I am sure the file I got said "BB Canada 1.02"
The first show was pre recorded from a week before, so they were all there for 8 Days before Kat left.

toronto_matt
04-03-2013, 01:07 AM
for anyone that missed sunday nights show (ep# 3) you can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybyD9w-YJ0k

Elrond Hubbard
06-03-2013, 09:31 AM
The first show was pre recorded from a week before, so they were all there for 8 Days before Kat left.

Well that's a weird way of doing things!

So I guess I will have to answer the question myself since nobody will answer it for me - It looks like there are not DAILY shows, as in every night?

What a strange way to do BB.

In Australia and the UK we have DAILY shows(no Saturday though for Oz, which I thought was bad enough!).

This is going to feel VERY truncated and cut down!!!

Not sure how I feel about this.

:nono:

Mokka
06-03-2013, 01:43 PM
There is a show every night, its BB after dark and its 2 and a half hours of straight viewing (sort of). Plus we have live feed 24/7.
Having watched both UK and Aussie versions on youtube, this actually feels like more content that is less edited. The three shows a week are Extremely edited, but the rest gives you an clear picture of what is really going on.

zakman440
06-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I don't like the US editing. Using the diary room as the central theme of the show just doesn't appeal to me. Plus all the music just annoys me, apart from the theme song.

Brekkie
06-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Well that's a weird way of doing things!

So I guess I will have to answer the question myself since nobody will answer it for me - It looks like there are not DAILY shows, as in every night?

What a strange way to do BB.

In Australia and the UK we have DAILY shows(no Saturday though for Oz, which I thought was bad enough!).

This is going to feel VERY truncated and cut down!!!

Not sure how I feel about this.

:nono:

It's three nights a week as in the US. Much better than every night of the bloody summer IMO - it's fine BB being on daily when it's firing on all cylinders but when it isn't (and it hasn't been in the UK for a few years now) it's far too big an ask for most viewers.

As for the starting a week late - that's actually not a new thing at all. When Big Brother started around the world many countries didn't premiere the show until the housemates had been in there a week or so, wanting to launch the show with plenty of action from the house rather than a procession of people walking through a crowd for two hours.

lostalex
08-03-2013, 12:44 AM
There is a show every night, its BB after dark and its 2 and a half hours of straight viewing (sort of). Plus we have live feed 24/7.
Having watched both UK and Aussie versions on youtube, this actually feels like more content that is less edited. The three shows a week are Extremely edited, but the rest gives you an clear picture of what is really going on.

I agree. Having After Dark every day and also 3 fully edited shows is better than just having 1 hour fully edited shows every night.

It's basically like having the best of both worlds. If you like big brother as a reality show, you can watch After Dark every night, if you like Big Brother as a game show then you can just watch the 3 highlight shows. It's basically like having 2 shows in 1.