PDA

View Full Version : BB Canada - First Eviction & HoH Results (SPOILERS)

Matt
01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
Here's all the spoilers from the second episode:

Tom used the Power of Veto on himself and Kat was the replacement nominee

Kat was evicted by a vote of eleven to one (Liza was the sole vote to evict Emmett)

The first HoH competition is an endurance challenge called 'Lumberjack and Jill' - the houseguests each have a massive tree to cling on to, and the last person to drop wins.

Matt
01-03-2013, 06:25 AM
HoH results:

Gillian won

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Kaaaaaaat :( I wish Gary had gone up instead ugh.

Ramsay
01-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Kat could of been great :( but yeah it should of been Gary up

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 12:54 PM
It's actually hilarious how unaware he is that he's called Gary and he's throwing glitter everywhere...

Matt
01-03-2013, 01:01 PM
It's actually hilarious how unaware he is that he's called Gary and he's throwing glitter everywhere...

I was genuniely left agog when Arisa called him Gary Glitter

Ramsay
01-03-2013, 01:04 PM

Cant remember who called him Gary Glitter but i lol'd big time :joker:

Black Dagger
01-03-2013, 01:07 PM
I liked the look of Kat.

The only two I dislike atm are Danielle & Gary.

Ramsay
01-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Aneal is going to be great

Black Dagger
01-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Aneal :love:

Aneal/Peter/Alec >>>

JTM45
01-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I think Kat could have been one of the more interesting girls in there and it didn't hurt that she was easy on the eye either. Sad she went.
Yeah, Gary Glitter is not a nickname you want to end up with!
I still haven't got the hang of who's who name wise but i really don't like the idiot girl who was the first HOH. She's as dumb as a retarded brick!
Not liking the only girl who voted for Emmett either (not for that reason). It just seems like the only thing she's talked about is how she thinks Tom is hot (really ?, with all that guyliner ?). She also has a horse-face which is never a good look.

I really hope that last weeks HOH girl (is her name Suzette possibly ?) should be targetted for eviction ASAP. She was handed HOH without earning it and made terrible decisions from start to finish. Get her out!!!!

Can't stand Dan bloody Gheisling(sp?) either. He was a primo douchebag in last years BB and people were talking about him like he was some kind of BB genius, which clearly he wasn't. Anyone who's willing to have their word mean nothing could have made those moves but thankfully most people have at least a grain of integrity, unlike douchebag Dan!

reece(:
01-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Gutted Kat is out, she was one of my favourites :bawling: