PDA

View Full Version : Aisleyne supporters should chant tonight

Farmloon
28-07-2006, 10:04 AM
All the Aisleyne haters are going on about chanting "Aisleyne out" tonight at the eviction.

I say that we Aisleyne fans should give them a run for their money and chant "Aisleyne to Win". With a bit of luck we can be as loud as them, and let her hear that she's only disliked by a few obsessives. Why should she be made to feel miserable every eviction night. Lets give her a boost.

"Aisleyne to Win" :elephant::elephant::elephant::hello::hello::joker ::laugh::thumbs:

lily.
28-07-2006, 10:39 AM
I don't think she will hear me from here though... :rolleyes:

SiMoN!
28-07-2006, 10:45 AM
that would be good, to shut all them haters up

richardson328
28-07-2006, 10:59 AM
gd idea aishleyne to win, is any of you going tonight then

BB-Rocks
28-07-2006, 11:00 AM
The crowd are pathetic.

They did the 'Get Grace out' and then tried the same thing with Lea.

I think the crowd wreck the evictions now

Bb_Nutta
28-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah same here, i don't like how they now boo everyone too.

Hippy
28-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Davina should do the talks to the house from inside the studio, that way the crowd can't ruin it.

Craiggy
28-07-2006, 12:33 PM
If we all chanted AISYLENE TO WIN (if we where there) ash would deffo be confused!!

easypeasy
28-07-2006, 12:38 PM
she will know the public love her when she leaves on the last night just before glyn and pete........

Arneldo
28-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Id prefer them to chant : Get Pete Out!

Just to see how he and the housemates react.

Edwin
28-07-2006, 12:41 PM
The crowd aren't as bad as last years though. Remember when davina used to call out their names and they'd boo or cheer? That completely ruined the logistics of the house, and let's not forget that makosi interview. Even though the crowd have chanted "GET LEA OUT" and "GET JAYNE OUT" they didn't get much of a booing. Unlike last year where virtually every housemate got booed. This year only Grace and Sezer's booing has been bad. I must admit, the chants in general are a bit pathetic, I don't mind booing once the housemate is out of the house, but they should at least keep quiet when davina is blaring away in the living room.

Mike
28-07-2006, 01:34 PM
If the Nikki fans are there in numbers again then Aisleyne probably will end up hearing some more chants, personally i think it is pretty pathetic how people can build so much hate up for someone they don't even really know, some people take it far too seriously IMO.

Craiggy
28-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Mike
If the Nikki fans are there in numbers again then Aisleyne probably will end up hearing some more chants, personally i think it is pretty pathetic how people can build so much hate up for someone they don't even really know, some people take it far too seriously IMO.

That is how I feel too! 100% agree :thumbs:

InTheFade
28-07-2006, 03:28 PM
i would if i was there.

Foebane100
28-07-2006, 03:29 PM
No everyone should chant "Get Pete out" just to freak out the BB producers.

*PlayGirl*
28-07-2006, 03:35 PM
i dont think the chantings pathetic at all.
i mean, the crowd are there to make noise and show who they like and dont like.
and the housemates should know what they're signing up for when they apply for Big Brother.

GlitterEyes
28-07-2006, 03:54 PM
I think it shall be full once again with Nikki supporters still holding some hope that she will return and once again with make Ash feel rubbish. If this happens again tonight the crowds should be banned they are having huge effects on people espically Ash,

*PlayGirl*
28-07-2006, 03:56 PM
i think ash is using the crowds chants as a way to get more people to feel sorry for her. and its working. look at this thread lol.
she nitpicks at little things and uses them to her advantage.. like the other day when she said she was being discriminated against because she was a woman.. pffft... bunchaa crap.

GlitterEyes
28-07-2006, 04:00 PM
How is she meant to react? I don't think we can comment on her emotional up and down journey because we are not living it and do not know her strengths and weaknesses. I think she is doing what most people would do to be perfectly honest.