PDA

View Full Version : Most Relatable Housemates

Raph
08-03-2013, 01:48 PM
What housemates from Big Brother can you relate most with/identify with? For me:

1.) Rachel (BB9) - her positive outlook on life as well as her childish approach to many things in life.
2.) Glyn (BB7) - his passion for Wales.
3.) Dan (BB10USA) - the way his mind works. He's very nice and caring but he's also very cunning and intelligent.

Consequentially also my three favorite housemates ever. I always tend to support the housemates I can relate most to :)

Jake.
08-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Ohh, will have to have a think!

Marcus.
08-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Becky - because she was fun
Rachel -her positive outlook on life as well as her childish approach to many things in life.
luke- the no sewaring bit

Jake.
08-03-2013, 01:52 PM
What housemates from Big Brother can you relate most with/identify with? For me:

1.) Rachel (BB9) - her positive outlook on life as well as her childish approach to many things in life.
2.) Glyn (BB7) - his passion for Wales.
3.) Dan (BB10USA) - the way his mind works. He's very nice and caring but he's also very cunning and intelligent.

Consequentially also my three favorite housemates ever. I always tend to support the housemates I can relate most to :)

Becky - because she was fun
Rachel -her positive outlook on life as well as her childish approach to many things in life.

:joker:

Marcus.
08-03-2013, 01:53 PM
:joker:

i am like that jh95

Raph
08-03-2013, 01:55 PM

That's an interesting point. Back in 2008, I also didn't 'drink, smoke or swear' and really related to that aspect of Luke's personality. I actually also really related to Kathreya just because of how childish she was, and how enthusiastic she was - although i'm not that extreme :spin:

Mark from BB12 was also quite relatable to me. I remember him once saying he wouldn't jack off for a couple of days because that helped him focus better - I related to that a lot too because I feel the same way. Plus his ignorance in a cute way is something I relate to a little too. I also liked the way he dressed, could relate to that. Jack wills swag.

Raph
08-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Actually, I also REALLY related to Ben Adams from Celebrity Big Brother. Just the way he always smiled and didn't really like to get involved in conflicts and was rather quiet. It's hard to explain it now though since it's been a while since I watched that series, but I remember relating to him a lot when watching it.

LemonJam
08-03-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm basically Kinga.

swinearefine
08-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Sunshine because I'm vegan and kind of a weirdo.
Bea because I'm classy as **** and can argue with intelligence.
Charley because I ****ing hate Chanelle.

Roy Mars III
08-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Dr. Will

Kazanne
08-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Ben because he was unintentionally funny
Rex because he was so sarcastic and a wind up merchant
Aaron because he had morals and manners

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Aaron because he had morals and manners

Is this a joke?

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Aaron, because no other housemate has entertained me more! :worship::worship:

Jake.
08-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I can relate to Rachel (BB9) a tad, as I like to think as myself being a nice person (soetimes too nice to the point of being a pushover) whilst being able to have a laugh. Also a hint of Lydia (BB13) in the way that in certain situations I can think strategically and outside of the box. And maybe Mark (BB12) for unmeant yet sometimes stupid comments which others laugh at :laugh: