PDA

View Full Version : The Leeberal Democratic Party (Manifesto Added)

Marc
11-03-2013, 12:32 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/11wa4av.png

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9343/leeway.jpg

Here at the Leeberal Democrats we pride ourselves on fighting for you. We've spent years listening to your concerns, your needs and your opinions, and we are standing in this election with a view to making sure that your voice is heard.

Trust is a key factor with the election of any public official, and there are none so trustworthy as Lee. As the three time winner of the TiBB Pub Quiz and member of the prestigious MTV's Jusy and the Happy Turtles, Lee demonstrated a broad knowledge and awareness of the world around her. As the participant of In Cold Blood II, she summoned the outpouring of literally dozens of TiBB citizens to protest her innocence. As a regular part of your Most Loved top twenty members, Lee proves she has the support and admiration of literally thousands of spambots and/or members.

The Leeberal Democrats stand in an awkward position on a Big Brother forum: unlike the narrative of the George Orwell utopian classic, we stand for freedom of expression, absolution from prejudice and the fight for a fairer forum. We've listened to some of the most common complaints about the forum and we promise, if elected, to enact the following:

http://i47.tinypic.com/1t3pt3.jpg

Our Plans for TiBB
1) ******** will be banned from playing Brandon Flowers' solo material, to make penance for the time Lee left him on repeat one night.
2) Prior to registering, all members (and spambots) will be asked to name their favourite fruit. Bots will get confused and explode, and trolls don't eat fruit.
3) A relationship between TiBB and http://www.omfgdogs.com/ will be formed, and we will serve as sister sites.
4) The dead and redirected forums will be moved or deleted or decorated with hot men until deletion or movement.
5) The subforum logos will be replaced because they is some fug craycray.
6) The option to "like" posts will be installed, and at the end of the year a "Post of the Year" award will be handed out during TiBB's annual awards season.
7) A small statue of Marc will be erected in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania.
8) To curb the constant arguing in the chat threads, a naughty step thread will be created where temporarily "cooling down" members (like a ban, but only for an hour) are isolated to post in, will be opened in a private forum. An automated TiBB account will post relaxing music videos and funny, harmless jokes whilst they wait.
9) (in tying with the logo being a star), a new star discovered in the universe will be named Leeroy and we'll monitor its progress over the years. This will be funded by wealthy TiBB entrepreneur and astronomer Sticks. We believe this will create a sense of unity about the forum.
10) For April Fool's Day 2013, James (admin) will insert a series of weird and unusual filters, like little easter eggs throughout the day, whereby members typing normal everyday words and phrases will be replaced by silly stock photos. For example:
Originally Posted by LemonJam
Hello everyone I am really fed up with Big http://st.depositphotos.com/1011434/1287/i/450/dep_12872155-Dog-licking-the-toes.jpg
Canada ugh Jamie is such a rubbish housemate I hope he is http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pictrough/pictrough0906/pictrough090600269/5120558-a-man-trying-to-sleep-and-a-woman-trying-to-wake-him--they-both-are-scowling-and-the-man-is-holding-.jpg on Friday

Social Policy
The great Lee herself once said:

Oh Shaun!! -is intrigued by the colour of your dick-

I've managed, green, red, luminous yellow and tan before .... but never ever a rich chocolatey brown like that!

Good work son!

This clear open-mindedness to phalli of all races and creedence demonstrates Lee's fair and equal approach to penis-worship. If elected, the Leeberal Democrats will continue to fight for racial, gender and sexual equality. We are adamant supporters of gay marriage, and whilst that would appear to be available in the UK, as a global website we shall lobby at international institutions such as the UN, EU and NATO for the furthering of women's rights, racial tolerance and same-sex partners. In our foreign diplomacy with nations deemed to have an unacceptable attitude and unethical treatment of minorities, we will pressure and - in extreme circumstances - withdraw from such ties.

In appreciation of chocolate brown penises, we shall personally hand-deliver an Easter Egg to each and every TiBB member this Easter. We appreciate that, as strictly a Christian festival, this may alienate some members of another religious leaning, and therefore we shall do this on a different day to Easter Sunday.

Local Government
A great number of problems raised by you are concerning the approach to TiBB authority and the furore and controversy with which TiBB meetings are held. As outlined in our 10-point plan for TiBB above, we shall introduce a cooling-off period for an hour. In addition to this, we promise to introduce Moderator Elections. We believe it's about time we found a new administrator of TiBB, and those moderators who wish to stand for the position will be subject to a forum-wide vote. We have constructed a severance package for Mark that involves him spending the rest of his life drinking rum in a hammock in Trinidad, and, thanks to the generous donations of our party members, we can fund this and his replacement with party funds.

Some of our constituents have stressed the need for a Technology forum and separate Films and Video Games forums - we believe that such easy measures can be enacted to countless beneficial effects, and we promise to do that within the first year of power.

We vow to honour the moderator Vicky's baby with a statue of Madonna erected somewhere over the Music subforum. The words "come on vogue let your body go with the flow you know you can do it" shall be engraved, subject to fundraising.

Economy
The TiBB forum is falling apart. Reports of members being struck in the back of the head by falling Shanessa BB8 subforum letters, and tripping over Hell's Kitchen threads, have gone on too long. We need to raise TiBB income, and we've outlined the following plans to help us achieve that goal:

1) A deal shall be struck with Channel 5 with the hope of providing Big Brother exclusives on the forum. We shall lobby for the installation of partial live feeds on the website, that members can subscribe to, with a small fee to pay for administration costs.
2) One-off events and interviews will be conducted with former and current Big Brother stars in an all-new TiBB App, which we plan to release for the cost of £3.99. Users can then pose their own questions and send messages to the stars of reality TV.
3) TiBB-branded t-shirts, baseball caps, wristbands and badges shall be created as the start of a commercial branding campaign of TiBB to raise awareness and funds.
4) Advertising deals are currently left to a randomised outsider client. A separate TiBB team shall liaise with online businesses, reality TV shows and other media sources to secure more relevant and appealing forum adverts.
5) Ben and Scott will solicit themselves in the TV Chat forum on alternating weekends. Funds raised from their services shall go towards repairing the forum skins.

Other Policies
- An investigation shall be started into the origins and current whereabouts of KathyIsASexyBitch
- On Wednesdays forum members will be required to wear (something) pink.
- For every five thousand posts a member makes, one member of the moderating team will perform a small song or rap verse for them by PM.
- Nathan is fit
- A movie detailing the life story of arista, with Daniel Day Lewis as the title role, shall be commissioned.
- Every now and then, when she least suspects it, GypsyGoth's posts will appear in Hebrew.
- A special guest moderator on Halloween this year shall be Niamh's husband!

--------------------------------

We would like to thank you for taking the time to learn about our policies. If you have any questions you can contact our press team by Private Messaging Josy with the subject title "Leeberal Democrats". Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter: @leebdems (https://twitter.com/leebdems) or our Facebook page.

If you believe in a fairer TiBB, vote Lee in the TiBB Elections.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2afa6ow.png

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Let her Leed you all into a lovelee future.

Jesus.
11-03-2013, 12:42 PM
The party with crap puns, and worse ideas.

It's not too late to jump ship.

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 12:44 PM
I like this. Simple, but effective. Good job, guys! :thumbs:

Jesus.
11-03-2013, 12:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nuKU3fG.jpg

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 12:55 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/m8h2tu.jpg

Ammi
11-03-2013, 12:55 PM

..the puns aren't too bad JHC..give her some leeway..and just wait to see if there are any scandal leeks from the party...

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 12:56 PM

Leeve it out :nono:

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 12:56 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/m8h2tu.jpg

I love that! :hugesmile:

Roy Mars III
11-03-2013, 01:06 PM
where's your Manifesto?

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 01:07 PM
where's your Manifesto?

Oh yeah, it's not here. Maybe they forgot to add it ? :suspect:

Roy Mars III
11-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Oh yeah, it's not here. Maybe they forgot to add it ? :suspect:

they should spend some more time on the issues, instead of thinking of puns

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 01:08 PM
they should spend some more time on the issues, instead of thinking of puns

:hugesmile:

Josy
11-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Our Leeder will post the Manifesto all in good time :idc:

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 01:10 PM
where's your Manifesto?

We're just getting the thread started to generate a bit of interest before the Team post their manifesto. There is great time and effort going into ensuring everything is just right before posting it, unlike some of these other parties, rushing through it and spitting out any old thing :idc: But trust me it will be un beleevable

Roy Mars III
11-03-2013, 01:12 PM
We're just getting the thread started to generate a bit of interest before the Team post their manifesto. There is great time and effort going into ensuring everything is just right before posting it, unlike some of these other parties, rushing through it and spitting out any old thing :idc: But trust me it will be un beleevable

translation: we have no idea what we're doing

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 01:15 PM
translation: we have no idea what we're doing

Transleetion*

Jesus.
11-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Leeve it out :nono:

Transleetion*

No more questions. The prosecution rests.

arista
11-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Our Leeder will post the Manifesto all in good time :idc:

Its a False Heading.

Whats your Rush

Niamh.
No more questions. The prosecution rests.

Not guiltlee

Josy
Its a False Heading.

Whats your Rush

No rush Arista, thats why I said all in good time. :pipe:

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Not guiltlee

I didn't know this was a court of law! :joker:

arista
11-03-2013, 01:35 PM
No rush Arista, thats why I said all in good time. :pipe:

But you title says "Manifesto"

Thats not on here

Roy Mars III
11-03-2013, 01:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/y6hgRvG.gif

Vanessa
http://i.imgur.com/y6hgRvG.gif

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

AnnieK
But you title says "Manifesto"

Thats not on here

It's just a bit misleeding, not realee a problem....

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 01:40 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q2HaXeBBL30/T31626MpAzI/AAAAAAAAArA/Gw4AfwWxm9c/s1600/funny+baby.gif :laugh2:

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 01:44 PM
O RLEE*

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 01:45 PM
O RLEE*

That gif ! I'm still laughing! :laugh:

Josy
11-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Thats my old avatar

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Thats my old avatar

I love it, Josy! :joker:

Lee.
11-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Our manifesto will be here shortlee thank you very much.

Jesus.
11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Our manifesto will be here shortlee thank you very much.

Reading their own thread title is beyond this party it seems.

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Reading their own thread title is beyond this party it seems.

I don't know what you're talking about :idc:

Josy
11-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Looks like the spam party can't read.

Lee.
11-03-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm thrilled to announce that The Leeberal Democrats now have their 4th member...

Niamh!!:amazed:

Brother Leon
11-03-2013, 06:02 PM
"Shortlee"

How can the people vote for a party with such terrible spelling :idc:

arista
11-03-2013, 06:07 PM
"Shortlee"

How can the people vote for a party with such terrible spelling :idc:

And Spambot
Marcus posted the Worst Spellings Ever.

You could Unite with this bunch

Marcus.
11-03-2013, 06:12 PM
And Spambot
Marcus posted the Worst Spellings Ever.

You could Unite with this bunch

your turning to be evil
so what if i spell something wrong
it happens get over it

Marcus.
11-03-2013, 06:14 PM
oh and sorry for putting up in lee party

arista
11-03-2013, 06:26 PM
your turning to be evil
it happens get over it

But you Told us there was No Rush

And yet you say because of the Rush
thats why the errors.

I am No Way Evil.

How you speak - matters
take it up with JHC.

Lee.
11-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Excuse me chaps, this is my thread for my happy peaceful campaign.

Please take your bickering elsewhere

Marcus.
11-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Excuse me chaps, this is my thread for my happy peaceful campaign.

Please take your bickering elsewhere

sorry about that
and is it sorted

Jesus.
11-03-2013, 06:32 PM
I'm thrilled to announce that The Leeberal Democrats now have their 4th member...

Niamh!!:amazed:

No way. This has come as a complete shock. Yet more predictabilitlee from the predictabilitlee dull party.

Lee.
11-03-2013, 07:01 PM
No way. This has come as a complete shock. Yet more predictabilitlee from the predictabilitlee dull party.

I am not going to lower myself to your level and get involved in this kind of behaviour. My party is against this.

You're right about us being predictable though.. we're predicted to win :pipe:

Jack_
11-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Welcome_To_The_Future (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222245)

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for your support Jack_

InOne
11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
The rest of the parties are total mess and Lee is a milf (am I allowed to say that?) LOL

So I think I'll be sticking in here, seems rather sensible.

Iceman
11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
She's the onlee one for me.

Niamh.
11-03-2013, 09:10 PM
The rest of the parties are total mess and Lee is a milf (am I allowed to say that?) LOL

So I think I'll be sticking in here, seems rather sensible.

Good choice Joe :love:

InOne
11-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Hopefullee this will be the winning party

Iceman
11-03-2013, 09:21 PM
I realee hope so. well and truelee

Lee.
11-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Thank you for your support Joe and Eoin :love:

InOne
11-03-2013, 09:33 PM
This is a MUST win operation

Marcus.
11-03-2013, 09:33 PM
lee good luck
if i was not up for the vote i pick you

InOne
11-03-2013, 09:48 PM
:pipe:

Niamh.
12-03-2013, 11:20 AM
n-i8ljrcu8w

lostalex
12-03-2013, 11:24 AM

the puns are bad. very bad. Seriously Lee, you're making it hard to defend you. lol

Vanessa
12-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi Lee! I admire your honesty. As you're the only one who didn't come to our thread to have a go, i wish you all the best in the campaign. :hug::worship:

lostalex
12-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi Lee! I admire your honesty. As you're the only one who didn't come to our thread to have a go, i wish you all the best in the campaign. :hug::worship:

to be fair, any thread with kizzy is going to create DRAMA. Don't pretend you don't know that...:nono:

Black Dagger
12-03-2013, 12:22 PM
This campaign has been fabulouslee run so far.

Vanessa
12-03-2013, 12:23 PM
This campaign has been fabulouslee run so far.

Yes, Lee is amazing. I have so much respect for her. :lovedup:

Kizzy
12-03-2013, 12:46 PM
your turning to be evil
it happens get over it

How ironic is it that this is your only post without one mistake?....just saying ;)

Good luck lee! :D

Kizzy
12-03-2013, 12:49 PM
to be fair, any thread with kizzy is going to create DRAMA. Don't pretend you don't know that...:nono:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

InOne
12-03-2013, 12:56 PM
n-i8ljrcu8w

Ahhh lovely Lee :love:

lostalex
12-03-2013, 01:10 PM
The Scottish people are a Proud people.

I don't think that enough people here recognize that.

My Mother was of Scottish decent. I was adopted so i am not genetically Scottish, but i promise you, I did learn the pride. I am my mother's son.

If you ever want to learn about nature versus nurture, come see me. :)

I AM my Mother's Son.

2VbupHLwQ5U

Niamh.
12-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Ahhh lovely Lee :love:

:love:

Livia
12-03-2013, 01:23 PM
How ironic is it that this is your only post without one mistake?....just saying ;)

Good luck lee! :D

He spelt "your" wrong. Just sayin'...

Vanessa
12-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Lee. :worship:

lostalex
12-03-2013, 01:52 PM
He spelt "your" wrong. Just sayin'...

lol

not that there's anything wrong with that...

Shaun
13-03-2013, 04:20 AM
As we put the finishing touches to our manifesto, why not follow the official party Twitter account for the latest information and news about the election?

https://twitter.com/leebdems

i'll probably tweet like six times

Shaun
13-03-2013, 04:20 AM
#socialmedia #relevant #howmanyotherpartiesdidit #donttrytocopy

Iceman
13-03-2013, 09:16 AM
I pledge aLeegance!!!!

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Leegend Eoin

Iceman
13-03-2013, 09:27 AM
AbsoluteLEE

Lee.
13-03-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm pleesed to announce that our manifesto should be releesed very soon :love:

Iceman
13-03-2013, 09:39 AM
BriLEEant

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 10:19 AM
While the opposition tear eachother apart the Leeb Dems have been working around the clock, preparing their amazing Manifesto

Iceman
13-03-2013, 10:20 AM
TruLee amazing

Jesus.
13-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Well the opposition tear eachother apart the Leeb Dems have been working around the clock, preparing their amazing Manifesto

Not necessarilee a good thing.

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Oh It is Christ, it is :idc:

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 10:25 AM
No advertising in here Sheriff, keep it cleen :nono:

Lee.
13-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Just whilst you're all viewing this thread, we have an announcement to make...

Here at the Leeberal Democrats we pride ourselves on fighting for you. We've spent years listening to your concerns, your needs and your opinions, and we are standing in this election with a view to making sure that your voice is heard.

Trust is a key factor with the election of any public official, and there are none so trustworthy as Lee. As the three time winner of the TiBB Pub Quiz and member of the prestigious MTV's Jusy and the Happy Turtles, Lee demonstrated a broad knowledge and awareness of the world around her. As the participant of In Cold Blood II, she summoned the outpouring of literally dozens of TiBB citizens to protest her innocence. As a regular part of your Most Loved top twenty members, Lee proves she has the support and admiration of literally thousands of spambots and/or members.

The Leeberal Democrats stand in an awkward position on a Big Brother forum: unlike the narrative of the George Orwell utopian classic, we stand for freedom of expression, absolution from prejudice and the fight for a fairer forum. We've listened to some of the most common complaints about the forum and we promise, if elected, to enact the following:

Our Plans for TiBB
1) ******** will be banned from playing Brandon Flowers' solo material, to make penance for the time Lee left him on repeat one night.
2) Prior to registering, all members (and spambots) will be asked to name their favourite fruit. Bots will get confused and explode, and trolls don't eat fruit.
3) A relationship between TiBB and http://www.omfgdogs.com/ will be formed, and we will serve as sister sites.
4) The dead and redirected forums will be moved or deleted or decorated with hot men until deletion or movement.
6) The option to "like" posts will be installed, and at the end of the year a "Post of the Year" award will be handed out during TiBB's annual awards season.
8) To curb the constant arguing in the chat threads, a naughty step thread will be created where temporarily "cooling down" members (like a ban, but only for an hour) are isolated to post in, will be opened in a private forum. An automated TiBB account will post relaxing music videos and funny, harmless jokes whilst they wait.
9) (in tying with the logo being a star), a new star discovered in the universe will be named Leeroy and we'll monitor its progress over the years. This will be funded by wealthy TiBB entrepreneur and astronomer Sticks. We believe this will create a sense of unity about the forum.
10) For April Fool's Day 2013, James (admin) will insert a series of weird and unusual filters, like little easter eggs throughout the day, whereby members typing normal everyday words and phrases will be replaced by silly stock photos. For example:
Originally Posted by LemonJam
Hello everyone I am really fed up with Big http://st.depositphotos.com/1011434/1287/i/450/dep_12872155-Dog-licking-the-toes.jpg
Canada ugh Jamie is such a rubbish housemate I hope he is http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pictrough/pictrough0906/pictrough090600269/5120558-a-man-trying-to-sleep-and-a-woman-trying-to-wake-him--they-both-are-scowling-and-the-man-is-holding-.jpg on Friday

Social Policy

Oh Shaun!! -is intrigued by the colour of your dick-

I've managed, green, red, luminous yellow and tan before .... but never ever a rich chocolatey brown like that!

Good work son!

This clear open-mindedness to phalli of all races and creedence demonstrates Lee's fair and equal approach to penis-worship. If elected, the Leeberal Democrats will continue to fight for racial, gender and sexual equality. We are adamant supporters of gay marriage, and whilst that would appear to be available in the UK, as a global website we shall lobby at international institutions such as the UN, EU and NATO for the furthering of women's rights, racial tolerance and same-sex partners. In our foreign diplomacy with nations deemed to have an unacceptable attitude and unethical treatment of minorities, we will pressure and - in extreme circumstances - withdraw from such ties.

In appreciation of chocolate brown penises, we shall personally hand-deliver an Easter Egg to each and every TiBB member this Easter. We appreciate that, as strictly a Christian festival, this may alienate some members of another religious leaning, and therefore we shall do this on a different day to Easter Sunday.

Local Government
A great number of problems raised by you are concerning the approach to TiBB authority and the furore and controversy with which TiBB meetings are held. As outlined in our 10-point plan for TiBB above, we shall introduce a cooling-off period for an hour. In addition to this, we promise to introduce Moderator Elections. We believe it's about time we found a new administrator of TiBB, and those moderators who wish to stand for the position will be subject to a forum-wide vote. We have constructed a severance package for Mark that involves him spending the rest of his life drinking rum in a hammock in Trinidad, and, thanks to the generous donations of our party members, we can fund this and his replacement with party funds.

Some of our constituents have stressed the need for a Technology forum and separate Films and Video Games forums - we believe that such easy measures can be enacted to countless beneficial effects, and we promise to do that within the first year of power.

We vow to honour the moderator Vicky's baby with a statue of Madonna erected somewhere over the Music subforum. The words "come on vogue let your body go with the flow you know you can do it" shall be engraved, subject to fundraising.

Economy
The TiBB forum is falling apart. Reports of members being struck in the back of the head by falling Shanessa BB8 subforum letters, and tripping over Hell's Kitchen threads, have gone on too long. We need to raise TiBB income, and we've outlined the following plans to help us achieve that goal:

1) A deal shall be struck with Channel 5 with the hope of providing Big Brother exclusives on the forum. We shall lobby for the installation of partial live feeds on the website, that members can subscribe to, with a small fee to pay for administration costs.
2) One-off events and interviews will be conducted with former and current Big Brother stars in an all-new TiBB App, which we plan to release for the cost of £3.99. Users can then pose their own questions and send messages to the stars of reality TV.
3) TiBB-branded t-shirts, baseball caps, wristbands and badges shall be created as the start of a commercial branding campaign of TiBB to raise awareness and funds.
4) Advertising deals are currently left to a randomised outsider client. A separate TiBB team shall liaise with online businesses, reality TV shows and other media sources to secure more relevant and appealing forum adverts.
5) Ben and Scott will solicit themselves in the TV Chat forum on alternating weekends. Funds raised from their services shall go towards repairing the forum skins.

Other Policies
- An investigation shall be started into the origins and current whereabouts of KathyIsASexyBitch
- For every five thousand posts a member makes, one member of the moderating team will perform a small song or rap verse for them by PM.
- Nathan is fit
- A movie detailing the life story of arista, with Daniel Day Lewis as the title role, shall be commissioned.
- Every now and then, when she least suspects it, GypsyGoth's posts will appear in Hebrew.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to learn about our policies. If you have any questions you can contact our press team by Private Messaging Josy with the subject title "Leeberal Democrats". Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter: @leebdems (https://twitter.com/leebdems) or our Facebook page.

Jesus.
13-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Some excellent work there. Really well played.

You've got me worried. I'm only 95% certain that we will win now.

thesheriff443
13-03-2013, 10:34 AM
No advertising in here Sheriff, keep it cleen :nono:

your not to keen to have freedom of speach,yet you like to make statements that we are tearing each other apart.

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 10:35 AM
your not to keen to have freedom of speach,yet you like to make statements that we are tearing each other apart.

No advertising on other peoplees threads are the rules :nono:

Iceman
13-03-2013, 10:36 AM
BeautifuLee done.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m87al880gv1rzjlc4o1_500.gif

thesheriff443
13-03-2013, 10:37 AM
No advertising on other peoplees threads are the rules :nono:

rules thats a good one:joker:

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 10:39 AM
rules thats a good one:joker:

:suspect: I don't get it?

Black Dagger
13-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Our Plans for TiBB

Can these all legit be done plz. May vote for you if you aren't just hyping it all up :hmph:

Marc
13-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Omfg :worship:

Our Plans for TiBB

Social Policy

Local Government

Economy

Other Policies
- Nathan is fit

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 10:59 AM
It will all be done, If Lee gets through Lucas.

Black Dagger
13-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Glad to hear it :pipe:

Lee.
13-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Lucas, you know I'm the right person for your vote. :)

Roy Mars III
13-03-2013, 11:18 AM
9[/b]) (in tying with the logo being a star), a new star discovered in the universe will be named Leeroy and we'll monitor its progress over the years. This will be funded by wealthy TiBB entrepreneur and astronomer Sticks. We believe this will create a sense of unity about the forum.

well played indeed

Iceman
13-03-2013, 11:19 AM
The Naughty Step is :worship:

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 11:24 AM
well played indeed

Just remember this moment when you hit the Polling Station and also everytime you look up at the night Sky :')

Ammi
13-03-2013, 11:28 AM
:lovedup:...Totallee Brilleeiant Lee...

Iceman
13-03-2013, 11:29 AM
favourite song at the moment.

Love the Way You Lee

AnnieK
13-03-2013, 11:40 AM
This is trulee brilliant Lee....:love:

Ammi
13-03-2013, 11:41 AM
..'Don't leeve Lee this way..TiBB can't survive, can't stay alive...'...

Lee.
13-03-2013, 11:48 AM

Our Plans for TiBB

Social Policy

Local Government

Economy

Other Policies
- Nathan is fit

Quoting for the new page :)

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Vote Leeberal Democrats and the Onlee way is Up!

UtKADQnjQmc

Lee.
13-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Omg.. I was going to post that Niamh!

Spoooooooky

Vicky.
13-03-2013, 11:56 AM
I have now made my choice.

http://i50.tinypic.com/28m52o.png

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Omg.. I was going to post that Niamh!

Spoooooooky

:laugh2:

Niamh.
13-03-2013, 11:57 AM

:worship:

Lee.
13-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Vicky! :worship:

Tom4784
13-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Everyone will want to stay and post due the prospect of being serenaded with a Kate bush cover by moi.

*practices performing the beginning vocal runs of *This Woman's Work*

arista
13-03-2013, 12:10 PM

You can change your mind
tomorrow

Keep On Keepin' On Vicky

Iceman
13-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Arista pLeese Leeve. :)

Jesus.
13-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Vote Leeberal Democrats and the Onlee way is Up!

UtKADQnjQmc

You should have used the amazing original. Not the ****ty cover.

To display a sense of fair play:

ZmlN1feYLgU

InOne
13-03-2013, 01:27 PM

Our Plans for TiBB

Social Policy

Local Government

Economy

Other Policies
- Nathan is fit

Excellent :love: Now that is what you call a manifesto!

Iceman
13-03-2013, 01:38 PM
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/11/618x714/odd_samuel_l_jackson_dog.jpg

Here's our dog. But hurry up and pet him Quentin Tarentino is interested in using him in his new movie.

arista
13-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Arista pLeese Leeve. :)

OK but when you have time
pop onto my thread

Jesus.
13-03-2013, 01:43 PM
OK but when you have time
pop onto my thread

Why on earth would anyone want to do that? You deserve better.

Marc
13-03-2013, 01:44 PM
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/11/618x714/odd_samuel_l_jackson_dog.jpg

Here's our dog. But hurry up and pet him Quentin Tarentino is interested in using him in his new movie.

This dog looks lot like Samuel L Jackson, doesn't it?

Iceman
13-03-2013, 01:47 PM
This dog looks lot like Samuel L Jackson, doesn't it?

That be the whole point hehe

Ammi
13-03-2013, 01:48 PM
..Samuel L Dogson...

arista
13-03-2013, 03:05 PM
"We have constructed a severance package for Mark that involves him spending the rest of his life drinking rum in a hammock in Trinidad, and, thanks to the generous donations of our party members, we can fund this and his replacement with party funds."

No Mark is keeping this for a Private Buyer
Later

Shaun
13-03-2013, 04:02 PM
oh cool my manifesto went down well :blush2:

Jack_
13-03-2013, 04:03 PM
There's actually some really good stuff in there that I'd quite like to see implemented. Nice work :D

Shaun
13-03-2013, 04:04 PM
lol...

However, a disproportionately large number of the users you followed have blocked your account or reported your account as spam. For more information about following best practices, please review the Following limits and best practices.

cheers guys...

LemonJam
13-03-2013, 04:10 PM
That manifesto <3

Lee <3

Shaun
13-03-2013, 06:46 PM
"We have constructed a severance package for Mark that involves him spending the rest of his life drinking rum in a hammock in Trinidad, and, thanks to the generous donations of our party members, we can fund this and his replacement with party funds."

No Mark is keeping this for a Private Buyer
Later

that may well be the case with the Respect party, but we want him put out to pasture in a Caribbbean island :nono:

Lee.
13-03-2013, 11:29 PM
It's voting day! :amazed:

InOne
13-03-2013, 11:33 PM
What time does voting open?

Jesus.
13-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Good to see Lee excited about voting for Marcus.

Jack_
13-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Can we just hand the win to you now and it'll save me writing this manifesto? :p

InOne
13-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Yes may as well

Jesus.
13-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Thank you Jack, but I'm not running.

Lee.
14-03-2013, 12:15 AM
I don't actually know joe..

Shaun
14-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Today we'll be hosting a small Q&A with our candidate Lee in this very thread. We hope prospective voters and even those with other political affiliations can attend and pose their (polite) questions about the election at 8pm this evening. We take pride in our availability to the voting public. :)

Shaun
14-03-2013, 01:04 PM
We are delighted to unveil our short televisual party broadcast, scheduled to appear on BBC One this evening at 6pm.

VKsTBpr2mok

Niamh.
14-03-2013, 01:10 PM

Happyland is Innocent!!

Marc
14-03-2013, 01:18 PM
We are delighted to unveil our short televisual party broadcast, scheduled to appear on BBC One this evening at 6pm.

VKsTBpr2mok

I cried

Lee.
14-03-2013, 01:35 PM
I cried

Same

lostalex
14-03-2013, 01:48 PM
When does the voting start? I want to get this over with.

Cherie
14-03-2013, 01:56 PM

Happyland is Innocent!!

:hmph:

InOne
14-03-2013, 02:18 PM

VKsTBpr2mok

Excellent work :pipe:

Lee.
14-03-2013, 02:33 PM

Our Plans for TiBB

Social Policy

Local Government

Economy

Other Policies
- Nathan is fit

Just re-quoting for anybody who hasnt read this masterpiece yet :)

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Just re-quoting for anybody who hasnt read this masterpiece yet :)

Good luck for tonight, Lee! :hug:

Niamh.
14-03-2013, 02:38 PM
:hmph:

:suspect:

Ammi
14-03-2013, 03:20 PM
..good luck Lee...your campaign has been amazing....:love:

Lee.
14-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Thank you vanessa and Ammi. :)

Marc
14-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Lee deserves it

Suze
14-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Just popping in to wish you good luck in the polls.

Marc, what are you doing with my man in your siggy :D

AnnieK
14-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Good luck Lee....you and your campaign staff have done a fantastic job!

Lee.
14-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Thanks suze :)

Lee.
14-03-2013, 06:49 PM
...and Annie :)

Marc
14-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Just popping in to wish you good luck in the polls.

Marc, what are you doing with my man in your siggy :D

Isn't he incredible?

lostalex
14-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Marc, he looks like that guy that talks too loudly on BB Canada.

Don't you think?

Marc
14-03-2013, 06:52 PM
I don't watch BB Canada. Though I do intend to catch up with it sometime after the weekend.

Me. I Am Salman
14-03-2013, 07:27 PM
why did you follow me on twitter?!?! I blocked you anyway

Lee.
14-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Who? Me??

Me. I Am Salman
14-03-2013, 07:32 PM
http://twitter.com/LeebDems

Lee.
14-03-2013, 07:37 PM
How very dare you!!

Me. I Am Salman
14-03-2013, 07:40 PM
http://atrl.net/forums/images/smilies/images/smilies/cry.gif

Marc
14-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Salman don't disrespect the PM

Lee.
14-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Don't cry.. just cast your vote this way.. it'll make you feel better :)

Suze
14-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Isn't he incredible?

Yes he is, and I just love him :D

Marc
14-03-2013, 08:47 PM
A vote for Lee will make him happy

Shaun
15-03-2013, 06:53 AM
We at LeebDem HQ shall be livetweeting election day - keep up with the news and the talk at @leebdems (https://twitter.com/leebdems)

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 07:35 AM
I love the twitter idea. :love:

Lee.
15-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Jist bumping this for anbody who hasnt voted yet :)

InOne
15-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Bump for any stragglers

Lee.
15-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Vote vote vote folks :)

Shaun
20-02-2014, 01:33 AM

still campaigning for this tbh

Benjamin
22-02-2014, 08:05 PM
:laugh: