PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Week 1, fill me in

Bluerang1
13-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Just started watching and I'm on the 3rd ep. Which alliances are formed? Because I'm confused as to how Kat got evicted by such a majority, especially by Aneal when that other girl voted to save Kat, looks like she wasn't in on the house vote. Also why is the regular show playing it to be that Tom runs the house, does he?

I'm mad that they aren't listening to Aneal, I hate stupid seasons like this that get dominated by one faction. Please no spoiler past the second Nominations (Aneal and Gary). I'll catch up soon.

Macie Lightfoot
13-03-2013, 02:27 AM
I mean Tom "runs the house" in the sense that Jeff Schoeder and Frank Eudy did. He's a typical generic alpha male with a "you're either with me or you're against me!!111" attitude who gets ridiculously mad when people aren't actively playing for him to win. Currently in Week 3 he's pissed because the nominee he wants to be evicted is campaigning and it's "a slap in the face." He's in an alliance that's currently doing well but just about everyone acknowledges that he's an asshole and a joke of a player but nobody wants to take him out just yet since he'll probably self-destruct on his own soon enough.

Bluerang1
13-03-2013, 02:40 AM
I mean Tom "runs the house" in the sense that Jeff Schoeder and Frank Eudy did. He's a typical generic alpha male with a "you're either with me or you're against me!!111" attitude who gets ridiculously mad when people aren't actively playing for him to win. Currently in Week 3 he's pissed because the nominee he wants to be evicted is campaigning and it's "a slap in the face." He's in an alliance that's currently doing well but just about everyone acknowledges that he's an asshole and a joke of a player but nobody wants to take him out just yet since he'll probably self-destruct on his own soon enough.

Is that a spoiler I see? But thanks for clarifying that. It makes more sense now.

Mokka
13-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Kat was a casualty in Tom's "Save Emmett" campaign. She went up b/c Suzette (HoH) was jealous of her, but no one wanted her up or out. The one vote that went to evict Emmett was just Liza trying to start something. She denied making the vote, and no one suspects her, but it causes the house to be paranoid, which is what she wanted.
They aren't listening to Aneal b/c he tries to be in with everyone, and that makes him suspicious.
That's as best as I can explain it without any spoilers

Macie Lightfoot
13-03-2013, 03:26 AM
It wasn't intended to be a spoiler, just an example of Tom being an entitled dumbass.

Also he doesn't use condoms because "they're for pussies" and his method involves pulling out and "shooting on dem titties"

Bluerang1
13-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Kat was a casualty in Tom's "Save Emmett" campaign. She went up b/c Suzette (HoH) was jealous of her, but no one wanted her up or out. The one vote that went to evict Emmett was just Liza trying to start something. She denied making the vote, and no one suspects her, but it causes the house to be paranoid, which is what she wanted.
They aren't listening to Aneal b/c he tries to be in with everyone, and that makes him suspicious.
That's as best as I can explain it without any spoilers

Ah that clarifies things. I'll be asking more questions as I wouldn't watch live feeds.

And thanks for that info Troy xD

Brekkie
13-03-2013, 08:37 PM
With this format it's quite common the early evictions are landslides - it's easier for people just to go with the majority rather than fight the corner of a losing nominee and put a target on their own back.

Macie Lightfoot
13-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Three of the last four BBUS seasons had the first vote very close (6-5 in BB11, 6-4 in BB13, 5-3 in BB14)

Petershaw1984
14-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I agree with you opening that Tom's running the house is ruining the game.

lostalex
14-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I mean Tom "runs the house" in the sense that Jeff Schoeder and Frank Eudy did. He's a typical generic alpha male with a "you're either with me or you're against me!!111" attitude who gets ridiculously mad when people aren't actively playing for him to win.

I'd say he's more like Russell than Jeff from BB11