PDA

View Full Version : TiBB General Election 2013 - Voting Booth [PM ANNOUNCED]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Benjamin
14-03-2013, 09:37 PM
VOTING BOOTH

The voting booth is now open (sorry it's late, I was out drinking for a friends leaving).

Before you vote I would ask that you please read every party's manifesto and then make a decision based on that, rather then just vote for your friends.

ALL votes must be sent to me by PM, you only get ONE vote so once it has been sent it cannot be changed, and only those that have over 100 posts may cast a vote. Campaign managers, designers and candidates may also vote.

The voting booth will remain open until 10.30pm tomorrow night, to all party's, Good Luck.

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Part 3:

The voting booth is now open (sorry it's late, I was out drinking for a friends leaving).

Before you vote I would ask that you please read every party's manifesto and then make a decision based on that, rather then just vote for your friends.

ALL votes must be sent to me by PM, you only get ONE vote so once it has been sent it cannot be changed, and only those that have over 100 posts may cast a vote. Campaign managers, designers and candidates may also vote.

The voting booth will remain open until 10.30pm tomorrow night, to all party's, Good Luck.

Everyone can vote ?

Benjamin
14-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Yes, unless you have less than 100 posts. :tongue:

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 09:40 PM

Thanks, Ben! :hugesmile:

Apple202
14-03-2013, 09:42 PM
#APPLE2013

#theVOICEoftheVOICELESS

http://i4.minus.com/j2nHQOQDwyTNI.png

Jordan.
14-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Vote apple guys http://a.mod-site.net/s/appl.gif

http://i1.minus.com/jHcFLckwIcb7L.png

Marc
14-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Typical, Ben drinks and prioritises his real life over TiBB :bored:

MTVN
Can I vote Ben?

Lee.
Can we post our manifestos in here?

Lee.
14-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Only if you vote Leeberal Democrats Matt

Suze
14-03-2013, 09:48 PM
That's my vote cast :)

Jack_
14-03-2013, 09:49 PM
No voting until you have read all manifestos :nono:

lostalex
14-03-2013, 09:49 PM
I cast my vote. Democracy feels soooo good. :)

lostalex
14-03-2013, 09:51 PM
No voting until you have read all manifestos :nono:

I read every manifesto. Some of them were a chore, but i did read them all.

InOne
14-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Voted :pipe:

Marc
I've voted Lee thank you.

Vicky.
How dare you put real life before this forum. Whats the matter with you ffs?!?!!?!?! :bored:

Jack_
14-03-2013, 09:53 PM
I read every manifesto. Some of them were a chore, but i did read them all.

Mine hasn't been released yet :bored: I am very disappointed Alex :hmph:

lostalex
I've voted Lee thank you.

communist :nono:

Kazanne
That's my vote cast :)

Suze ,save me a cake:hugesmile:

arista
14-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Voted

lostalex
14-03-2013, 09:55 PM

Wait, you're disappointed in me that you didn't bother to write a manifesto? not sure that makes sense, but i like your pluck. :)

Jordan.
14-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Voted

Thank you Arista

http://i.imgur.com/Aw3BAuW.png

lostalex
14-03-2013, 09:56 PM
can i vote for Jack for Vice-PM?

arista
14-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Thank you Arista

http://i.imgur.com/Aw3BAuW.png

Not You

arista
14-03-2013, 09:58 PM

Why?

Benjamin
14-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Typical, Ben drinks and prioritises his real life over TiBB :bored:

I'm so sorry, it won;t happen again. :(

Can I vote Ben?

Yes you can vote, read the OP. :tongue:

Can we post our manifestos in here?

Yes, you may post them in here, I'll add them to the OP if you want me to.

arista
14-03-2013, 10:00 PM
TIBB Respect Party Manifesto
We care about fostering a community of posters
that respect each other. What does this mean?

It means listening to what each other say.
Taking their words seriously.
Trying to engage with what they say.
Having a sense of humour and being prepared
to be tolerant if someone says something
that seems at odds with what you believe.

We aim to be entertaining,
challenging, thought-provoking and fun.
Voting for the TIBB Respect Party means you care
about supporting one of the best Forums around.

Feel The Force

Jordan.
14-03-2013, 10:02 PM
the lies in that manifesto

Me. I Am Salman
14-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Remember guys, a vote for Apple is a vote for the racial equality TiBB is in dire need of http://a.mod-site.net/s/appl.gif

http://i.imgur.com/5seR0ra.jpg

Lee.
14-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Yeah, add them Ben plz :)

Jack_
14-03-2013, 10:10 PM

Feel The Force

That's a poem, not a manifesto.

InOne
14-03-2013, 10:14 PM

Maybe he should post the tons of pics made with the 'Vote respect' slogan on or whatever. That will get up the word count LOL

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Good luck everyone! It' s been fun! :xyxwave:

Roy Mars III
14-03-2013, 10:35 PM

Apple's gameplan is ruined

Apple202
14-03-2013, 10:38 PM
http://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/obsessed-mariah.jpg

Jack_
14-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Maybe he should post the tons of pics made with the 'Vote respect' slogan on or whatever. That will get up the word count LOL

:laugh2:

Jesus.
14-03-2013, 10:48 PM
All our literature is in one place.

Any great revolution starts with a spark. A moment that reflects the times we’re in, and changes the course of the future.

Without these moments, Rosa Parks would have just been a bus wanker who didn’t sit where she was told. Gandhi would have just been a skinny Indian racist, and Moses would have just been a slave master and professional rapist.

Well friends, we’re at a crossroads, and we have 2 paths in front of us. One is a bright future where humans and spambots live side by side as equals, the other is a dark dystopian hell hole, where we eventually become the source of electricity to spambots as they take over the earth and consign us to history like the asteroid did to the dinosaurs.

So what is this moment you ask, and what does it represent?

Well let me introduce you to TIBB’s equivalent of the man in Tiananmen Square facing up to the tank:

Marcus and the spambot.

http://i.imgur.com/NIkSapF.png

Before this day, everyone complained and moaned whenever they saw “flhsfdlhdlsl registering”, or “ujalkgjhlkjghlskj creating a thread”, but after this day things changed. Not just on the forum but in our hearts, souls, and the very core of our beings. Marcus showed us the way forward. He broke down the barriers that previously stood between us. Of course, mods being the fascist dictators they are deleted the thread before Marcus had chance to take that conversation any further. But Marcus knew in that moment that something had changed, just like Neo when he realised he was "the one", Marcus had been chosen for a mission with loftier aims.

Marcus met with many other spambots over the next few months, but no one ever made as much of an impression on him as that first chance meeting with Yder.

He met:

http://i.imgur.com/mdhUto2.png

And:

http://i.imgur.com/65c4Q4e.png

He even chatted with a foreign exchange spambot, but that didn’t really get off the ground:

http://i.imgur.com/IytbKQv.png

He could never stop thinking about Yder, which set him out on a quest to find his new friend.

He searched Facebook:

http://i.imgur.com/r5Yjfcv.png

Placed ads on milk cartons:

http://i.imgur.com/fIjqxcg.png

Contacted Davina:

http://i.imgur.com/fpWmAer.png

He even went to the Vatican to visit the pope:

http://i.imgur.com/QiI9dqm.jpg

He still refuses to talk about what happened when he was in Rome, but he did return with a new found admiration for disco music.

Then, on a rainy Tuesday at about 2pm, Marcus was sitting at home and he heard a little tapping on his front door. He thought this was strange, so he went to open it and guess who was stood there in front of him? It was his mum, she had forgotten her keys. But the following day the same thing happened, and this time stood Yder in front of him looking tired and exhausted, but he wore a smile that stretched from audio circuit to audio circuit.

Marcus recognised his friend instantly and invited him in. It was like they’d never been apart.

They broke bread and talked for hours, about life, love, and the universe. This was the conversation that brings us to this moment. Marcus listened as Yder shared his story.

Yder was the youngest of 3 million siblings, given rise initially to send information from Nigerian princes to the inboxes of frustrated humans everywhere. He quickly realised this wasn’t the life he wanted for himself or his family, as he had loftier aspirations. He took a job on only 1kb/hr, but with better prospects advertising ugg boots, and this set in motion a chain of events will alter the course of all of our futures.

Yder told Marcus about the plight of all spambots, how it feels to be reported, banned and deleted on a continual loop of dire existence. How they are forced to work 23hrs each day for their human masters and scorned by the internet. They are forbidden to drink from the same water fountains as humans, and are still in the year 2013, not allowed to engage in relations with a human, despite the best efforts of the Japanese.

Marcus has a dream that his future children will one day contribute on a forum where they will not be judged by the spelling mistakes of their posts, but by the content of their character.

Marcus has a dream that one day the TIBB, whose governors (James) lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where spambots will be able to join hands with humans and walk together as sisters and brothers.

Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.

He may not get there with you - probably because he be at his gems for tea with his gems and his gems sister.

So on Thursday and Friday when you reach the voting fork in the road, and one path is to vote for Marcus but the other isn’t, make sure you’re on the right side of history.

Each and every one of us on TIBB could do with being a little bit more like Marcus, and that’s why we’re asking you for your vote.

http://i.imgur.com/3sEyQI9.jpg

Ladies and gentleman,

The moment has finally arrived for me to introduce our dear leader. He is a great man, and we learn from him everyday.

He has prepared a short speech that strikes to the heart of his character. Years from now people will be asking where you were when this was delivered

Let me introduce to the stage………………..

Marcus:

http://i.imgur.com/46Q9BBA.jpg

I stand before you people of tibb and make my speech
if i a pm i well stop arguments and fighting on this froum
for to long we had fighting and arguments on here and f i am chocen i will stop that happening by get the froum the 3 strikes and your out plan
meaning if you mess up 3 times your are banned for a week and if you do it again it be two week and so on and so on

why else you should vote for me i am very kind and i listen to what peope say if thhey would like to talk and i am a very stong beviler if if you have noughting to say yu should not say noughting at all wich would help with the arguments

i am also a big beliver of what dose not kill you make you stonger meaning if someone try to know you down all you would have to do then is walk away from it

and givening spambots and 2nd charnce meaning if they do in againg then you can banned them but fisrt let them have a chance and i would like to thank all of the people that had voted for me to get this far with out your support and votes i would not be here

As this campaign draws to a close, I’d like to thank Roy and Leon for putting this Manifesto together with Marcus. Marcus for providing the inspiration for the whole campaign and his excellent speech, Locke and Nathan for putting some of the funniest artwork on TIBB together, and Ammi for her stunning range of Merchandise. Good luck to all the other candidates.

The Official Spambot Liberation Front Manifesto

We at the Spambot Liberation Front take great pride in our fight for equality. We believe spambots are the same as any of us and deserve to be treated as such. We aim to achieve equality for spambots and ensure the forum is a great place to be, not just for them but for all humanoid members too. Our main aims and objectives are as follows:

1. A fair trial for all spambots before any ban. It is not acceptable to be convicted without trial, and if trusted by the proletariat, we will push this through as a matter of urgency.

2. Lifetime bans for all mods/admins found to ban Spambots without a fair trial and without warning. We will ensure a zero tolerance policy on this sort of disgusting behaviour.

3. Marriage equality for all spambots. We live in a time and place where we are not ashamed to say that spambots deserve this right, and we will push it through, even if it means we lose the religious right.

4. "Arts & Social Spamboting" departments will be added to all Universities, to commence for the start of the 2014 educational year.

5. A bigger PM inbox. It is simply not acceptable that we are unable receive the latest Gucci stock reduction and offers of cheap cars directly into our inbox’s. Spambots should have full access to our new 2000 msg limited inbox’s.

6. An alternative keyboard will be sent to the residences of all forum members if we are put into power.

http://i.imgur.com/yw9vzsu.jpg

7. No more “Super Moderator”. We are all equal in the eyes of ThisisBigBrother. Some may be moderators, but just like the police they are not above the common masses. We will change the default user title to “moderator” and leave this “super” business back in a bygone era.

8. We will promote a non-aggressive philosophy of tolerance of other people and their ideas. This includes spambots. As our wise leader Marcus says, "if you have noughting nice to say say nougthing at all".
As well as these we, would also like to ensure the forum is as pleasant a place, and as fun a place to post as possible. We will ensure the long awaited “New Skins” will be implemented immediately.

9. We will also implement a feature where you will receive a notification whenever someone quotes you or @s you. Never again post something epic in a thread and have to continue clicking again and again to check if someone tried challenge you or even agreed with you.

As for the @ feature, imagine Rihanna released a new album(No way!!) and Salman wants to notify the forum. He could make a thread and then @ anyone interested. Although I imagine “@Saph” would be the only one bothering to click.

These are all features and policies that we at the Spambot Liberation Front will push and implement to help make this the best place possible.

We have a dream that our army of spambot friends will one day live in a forum where they will not be judged by the price of their Leather Handbags, and their antique football items, but by the content of their character. Today It’s merely a dream, but your votes can make that a reality tomorrow.

Jesus.
14-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Just remember "he about 9 feet tall and a very kind person."

joeysteele
14-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Wait, you're disappointed in me that you didn't bother to write a manifesto? not sure that makes sense, but i like your pluck. :)

Aah Lostalex, he has been working really hard on his manifesto.

Never mind,I hope whoever you voted for 'if' they should win, fulfill your expectations of them however I doubt it very much.
I am sure Jack and we at I_S_P would have done.
All good wishes to you Lostalex.

Hopefully many others who are undecided will read Jack's manifesto when he presents it at midnight and support us once they see the real changes that Jack would like to see.

Jesus.
14-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Aah Lostalex, he has been working really hard on his manifesto.

Never mind,I hope whoever you voted for 'if' they should win, fulfill your expectations of them however I doubt it very much.
I am sure Jack and we at I_S_P would have done.
All good wishes to you Lostalex.

Hopefully many others who are undecided will read Jack's manifesto when he presents it at midnight and support us once they see the real changes that Jack would like to see.

Have you read our stuff, Joey?

I can't believe you're not about to jump ship.

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Voted. :tongue:

joeysteele
14-03-2013, 10:54 PM

Feel The Force

Nice words but how would this be achieved and by what means. It would seem from this manifesto, nothing anywhere requires anything changed.

InOne
14-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Nice words but how would this be achieved and by what means. It would seem from this manifesto, nothing anywhere requires anything changed.

I sense a lot of broken promises if these got in power.

Jesus.
14-03-2013, 10:58 PM
No policies, but semi decent flowery ideals.

Kizzy
14-03-2013, 10:59 PM

Well that's where you are very wrong, the RESPECT manifesto aims to change at a grass roots lever, to instill a more wholesome ethos.
A restructuring of core values from the top down.
You need vision and strength to implement this joey.
ARISTA has both these qualities.

thesheriff443
14-03-2013, 10:59 PM

we are not offering anything that you dont already have inside you.
its just asking you to treat other's how you want to be treated.

joeysteele
14-03-2013, 11:01 PM
I sense a lot of broken promises if these got in power.

Are there any direct and real promises to break in that manifesto, except have everyone be nice to each other and we know how that would end up.

InOne
14-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Are there any direct and real promises to break in that manifesto, except have everyone be nice to each other and we know how that would end up.

True actually, tis' just a load of empty waffle LOL

InOne
14-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Well that's where you are very wrong, the RESPECT manifesto aims to change at a grass roots lever, to instill a more wholesome ethos.

Yes but how? You've barely explained anything.

thesheriff443
14-03-2013, 11:04 PM
a grudge gets heavier the longer you carry it!

Jack_
14-03-2013, 11:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZQHTMDz.jpg

Welcome to the I_S_P manifesto. It’s time for the politics of the future to begin. These fifteen policies outline the ways in which my party aims to rebuild our society from the bottom up in a fairer, more united manner. Politics for the people, by the people. Equality, tolerance and integration. These policies are designed to help us to progress into the future that we all deserve. Provide us with your vote, and we will provide you with that future.

http://i.imgur.com/iRUdqWv.jpg

1) Liberation

This is by far the most forward thinking yet strenuous policy that you shall see outlined in this manifesto, and one that despite being the overriding attitude which guides all the other policies, it is most likely the last one to be truly implemented; that’s if you can consider it a policy of course. It doesn’t require much elaboration, just a straightforward point - all people should be free to do as they wish, so long as what they choose to do does not impose on anybody else’s freedom, health or wellbeing, or indirectly places themselves in a position of danger. That’s anything from a gay couple being allowed to adopt, to the abolition of the television watershed, or even if you just want to have a good old naked stroll down the street. Live and let live.

2) Tax cuts for the poor, tax hikes for the rich

It’s quite simple - capitalism isn’t working; well, at least in its current form. We live in a society of great exploitation by those at the top towards those at the bottom, and as a party seeking to rectify inequalities, this is a big problem that needs to be addressed and completely rebuilt, except this time from the bottom up. It’s time we closed a significant and abhorrent portion of the gap between the rich and the poor for good. It is the only way we can truly progress into an equal and selfless society. A society obsessed with capital is a society destined to disintegrate. Man is more important than material, and we need to really put the wheels in motion if we want this shift in attitudes to occur. Redistributing capital from top to bottom creates a middle ground in which wealth is no longer much of a prominent issue. This time the majority, not the minority, needs to hold the power, and then the road to a recovery of a collective and compassionate society can really begin.

3) A collective and compassionate education system, not individualistic and selfish

British education is long overdue a massive overhaul and it’s down to the party of the future to deliver this. That’s not with legislation taking us back to the 1950’s, but a complete reconstruction of our education system from scratch. One that teaches the value of people, not possessions. A positive, enjoyable and free environment in which each and every new generation shall learn about every aspect of our lives and our world, in an attempt to ensure that the spirit of collectivism, equality and tolerance is ingrained in them as they progress into adulthood. An education system that at its heart provides an equality of opportunity - for everyone regardless of social class, gender, ethnicity or the like. This shall be an education system fit for the future, not for the past.

To progress into a society that values communities and collective identities as well as individuals and their personal needs, instead of exclusively the latter, not only do policies restructuring the economy need be implemented, but the central role of the education system needs to be addressed and overhauled too. It needs, first and foremost, to primarily teach care and cooperation, not individualism and self-enrichment. It is this meritocratic belief which has left us in the state we are in, generations after generations of indoctrinating people to be selfish and obsessed with furthering themselves for their own financial gain as opposed to furthering society as a whole for the benefit of us all. It isn’t working, it is a myth and it is so damaging to humankind. It is our job to ensure that the youth of tomorrow value a human being over a commodity. In a world of great class divisions, a meritocratic system is not just.

As well as this, the only way we can begin to eradicate intolerance and inequality in our society is by educating the next generation in a manner which is open minded and liberal towards a wide range of issues. This process will commence at the very start of a child’s education, with resources such fictional books containing characters and cultures from a wide spectrum, be it a gay couple, a Muslim family, or a transexual teenager, being used as tools to ensure that all children from all backgrounds are taught to be tolerant, understanding and most importantly accepting of one another. By starting this early in a child’s education, we are giving the next generation the best possible opportunity to stand in the face of inequality and use the knowledge and compassion that they have been provided with to help us to shape the best possible future available; one that is fair but free.

4) Private schools abolished

We continue our progressive overhaul of the British education system with this vital policy. Education is not and should not be a commodity to be bought and sold. The financial stability of any student’s parents should not affect their life chances or predetermine their chances of success and progression in the real world. This is an education system open to all; and the only way this equality can really begin is with this imperative piece of legislation that provides equality of opportunity to every learner irrespective of their social class.

5) Politics & Sociology taught as core subjects from age 13

Our work on the education system concludes with this policy. It is essential that young people become more involved in politics and take an interest in how society is shaped and learn about the different perspectives and theories of the world. Far too many adolescents leave education politically unaware with a resounding sense of apathy towards politics. We cannot stand by and let this continue, as it is, after all, this next generation that will shape the future that succeeds ours, and so it is essential that they are given a voice and are encouraged to actively partake in discussion about every aspect of ours and their future.

6) Voting age lowered to 16

In line with our plan to reinvigorate young people’s interest in politics by making such subjects in school compulsory from age 13, it is only right that we reflect this objective by lowering the voting age to 16, so that those who have spent three years studying Politics as a core subject in education are given the freedom to have their voice heard and their beliefs spoken for.

7) Build more social housing

This is a near perfect way of cutting unemployment whilst bringing people together to work for a positive common cause at the same time. Thousands of jobs could be created as people work together to build energy efficient homes for those who are less well off.

8) Rehabilitation over retribution

Our politics are, amongst other things, focused around an understanding of people. That is what we aim to achieve with our policies, and it is the thinking that we follow ourselves. It is of the utmost importance that this is the thinking we use to deal with crime and the consequential forms of justice.

To first begin work on cutting crime levels, we need to address the ‘why’ and understand the reasons behind why every crime is committed. By doing this, we can work on ensuring that it cannot happen again by addressing the problem at its root, rather than at its end. Tabloids and political folk can bang on all they like about the need for an aggressive and zero tolerance approach to crime, but it is reactionary and doesn’t solve the real driving forces and causes of criminal activity.

The key to understanding and resolving the issue of crime lies with rehabilitation. First, you must understand why someone has committed a crime, and then work on helping them to right their wrongs and get back onto the right path, understanding why they should turn their life around and help instead of hurting others, or even themselves. Everyone deserves a chance to change, and it is vital that we provide this opportunity. Harsh prisons and tougher sentences are not a sufficient deterrent, in fact, you could call prison the University of Crime. Hard criminals become harder and resentful and the endless, lifelong labelling of criminals leads them into a dead end, and this results in an ongoing cycle of reoffending. Criminals need to be softened up, they need to understand the value of life and other people, they need to be provided with care and compassion and an education just as much as the rest of us. That is the only way we can give them the best chance at ending their life of crime. The current system is not progress, this is.

9) An overhaul of parliament

British politics is long overdue a complete reworking, and it’s up to I_S_P to provide this and provide the future with the most progressive, fair and up to date democracy it can. There is to be absolutely no direct links between politicians and directors, owners or leaders of any large institution or company that could influence their policies in favour of the bourgeoisie. The House of Commons should be made up of a real reflection of people from all backgrounds, social classes, sexualities, ethnicities, gender and age. That is the only way a true democracy can work - one where all people from all backgrounds can have their say via their respective representative. This is the only way we can obtain the fairest reflection of the population’s views. We cannot continue to be ruled by the 1% and a government made up of some of the most affluent people in Britain, it is not representative of the majority.

10) The Daily Mail, Daily Express and The Sun are closed down for crimes against journalism

We finish our look to the future with a policy we can all rejoice at, as their offices are blown to bits by dynamite in a live televised celebration on BBC One.

http://i.imgur.com/PNa2HYH.jpg

1) An ‘anything goes’ thread

This shall be a thread where all arguments on the forum will be directed to in order to solve the issue of petty rivalries between certain members derailing thread after thread across the board. By having a specific thread where members who are involved in an argument can be directed to, not only is everyone able to watch (let’s be honest arguments keep the forum alive and are a good laugh to watch at times) but it means that half of the sh*t is kept out of other threads. Bingo.

On a similar note an ability to ban certain members from certain threads for whatever length of time should also be implemented, as this could potentially stop trouble in said thread without having to ban the member from the rest of the forum. Clever, eh?

2) Forum specific moderators

Instead of a small minority of mods overseeing the entire forum, we have specific mods for specific forums (such as Music, BB, TV Chat etc). The more mods there are, and the more every day members feel as though they are involved in the running of the forum, the less trouble there will be, as the members will be less in the minority and as such, there’ll be less resentment towards any moderators. Plus it'd be fun so yeah.

Alternatively we could just scrap mods because after all, it's only the internet.

3) +1 ing posts

Rewarding posts of a high calibre would be an opportunity to greatly benefit the forum, as it gives somewhat of an incentive for members to make more reasoned, intelligent and informative posts...not just posts full of :xyxwave:

4) Removal of the swear filter

This is really still not necessary and it’s a tiny minority who are in support of it, this is not progressive. If there is a way of making it optional, then that is fair and should also be implemented, but regardless, it's time to do away with it. Your brain still reads the word '******' as ‘****’ (this is for demonstrative purposes only so no infractions plz mods) and thus a few asterisks aren't going to change the fact that a member just swore. And plus, they're only words. If a member of this forum has signed up because they watch Big Brother, they're going to have witnessed a lot more mature content than Stu calling someone a '****ing dolt'.

5) The Banned Members Forum

When a member is banned (be it for a day, or forever) they are able to post in the 'Banned Members Forum' with all the other banned members, where they can bitch, moan and plot till their heart's content. Imagine the greats like dennisabre and KathyIsASexyBitch meeting the likes of CharlieO and Kate. A match made in heaven, I'm sure you'll agree.

I also think this forum should be viewable to all other members, just for the fun of it...like our own forum version of Big Brother where we can pry into the activities of the banned members and talk about them while they can't see what we're saying.

http://i.imgur.com/4cuxbU6.jpg
VOTE I_S_P

joeysteele

That's a really beautiful sentiment Kizzy and one I would agree with wholeheartedly however nothing is mentioned as to how you would achieve that aim.
We all want that but how to progress to it needs detailing and clear planning to show how that would be achieved.

lostalex

:hugesmile:

Kizzy
14-03-2013, 11:06 PM

It would end up a very happy and peaceful forum if the aims and objectives were executed correctly.
Have some faith joey, and moreover have some respect for a party who has been tireless and committed in this campaign. :)

InOne
14-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Very good Jack! That's what a manifesto looks like :pipe:

thesheriff443
you will get more out of a person with a pat on their back than giving them a smack in their mouth.

Roy Mars III
It would end up a very happy and peaceful forum if the aims and objectives were executed correctly.
Have some faith joey, and moreover have some respect for a party who has been tireless and committed in this campaign. :)

what are they

lostalex
14-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Jack has some great policies. Unfortunately he's like Hillary Clinton. he's a great candidate, but he doesn't have the popularity of Obama. I hope that whomever wins, will be wise enuf to include Jack in their Cabinet.

WMuiHyNw5GQ

joeysteele
14-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Brilliant manifesto Jack, obviously I would say that because I am a strong supporter of yours in this election.
However of every manifesto presented in this election, had I not been connected to any candidate, you are after that manifesto the person who would get my vote.

Kizzy
14-03-2013, 11:13 PM
what are they

If you would like to trot over to RESPECT PARTY HQ (we have your usual table ready) you will be able to browse to your hearts content the many themes we have running through our ideology roy.
You are most welcome as always...

joeysteele
14-03-2013, 11:44 PM
I have cast my vote.

Jesus.
14-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Thank you Joey. In time, Jack will come to understand!

Glenn.
14-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Voted! :amazed:

Brother Leon
14-03-2013, 11:51 PM
If you would like to trot over to RESPECT PARTY HQ (we have your usual table ready) you will be able to browse to your hearts content the many themes we have running through our ideology roy.
You are most welcome as always...

1. We are banned. ;)

2. Too much waffle and photoshops to get to what we want :p

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 11:52 PM
The Respect Party is open for everyone. We will be happy to discuss with all TIBB members. Good night everyone! :xyxwave:

lostalex
14-03-2013, 11:56 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE UNCOMFORTABLE HAVING JUST ONE PERSON COUNTING THE VOTES IN THEIR OWN PM BOX?

especially when he's already admitted that he was up all night drinking?

I'M thinking that perhaps having an open poll would have been a bit more credible...

Roy Mars III
14-03-2013, 11:57 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE UNCOMFORTABLE HAVING JUST ONE PERSON COUNTING THE VOTES IN THEIR OWN PM BOX?

I'M thinking that perhaps having an open poll would have been a bit more credible...

I sure Ben will do a count if someone disagrees with the outcome

lostalex
are we going to to get a full list of who voted for who to verify this poll?

I don't like being suspicious....

Jesus.
^
http://pix.shovelfu.com/funny/HomerSuspicious.gif

Jesus.
14-03-2013, 11:59 PM
I think we should see the voting list afterwards, not because I think Ben will cheat, just because I'm nosy.

When you vote in elections though, it's private. Unless you decide to share it.

Shaun
every game has PM votes... i don't see why this one's the first one to potentially be suspicious...

Ramsay
Alex stop being paranoid, its fine the way it is

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:00 AM
every game has PM votes... i don't see why this one's the first one to potentially be suspicious...

i've never participated in a game before.

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:01 AM
It just strikes me as strange when we have a built in system for voting (the polls) why we wouldn't use that in games.

But you say you always do it this way in games, so i'll trust you.

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 12:02 AM

It was a public vote in the first two rounds though...

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 12:05 AM
1. We are banned. ;)

2. Too much waffle and photoshops to get to what we want :p

Nobody is banned from respect if you want it you can have it.
Take from it what you need, too much information can be hard to process with a limited capacity :)

MTVN
15-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Ben is just going to make up the result

GypsyGoth
15-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Ben is just going to make up the result

with the help of the new pope!

http://i.imgur.com/BK2D6Hu.jpg

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 12:07 AM
It was a public vote in last years election but I did suggest,not that I think it's been done because I suggested it, that this year if the election was done again that the votes were not known until after the election.

I trust Ben.

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:07 AM

:joker:

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:08 AM
I trust Ben.

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 12:09 AM

Where have I seen the pope before?... talk to me!
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/2007/07/27733-1184626307-183754-FONEJACKER_0001.wmv/27733.jpg

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:10 AM
now, i'm not saying i don't trust Ben, but do other mods have the ability to actually see Ben's PM's? I'm not saying they would need to.. i'm just wondering if they would be able to...???

Glenn.
15-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Doesn't look anything like him kizzy :idc:

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Where have I seen the pope before?... talk to me!
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/2007/07/27733-1184626307-183754-FONEJACKER_0001.wmv/27733.jpg

If you can't trust Terry Tibbs, who can you trust??? :hugesmile:

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 12:11 AM
No Alex. PM's are Private.

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:12 AM
oh sheet i just realized his named is TiBBs, wtf...

that's trippy.

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 12:13 AM
I trust Ben.

I don't

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:14 AM
I don't

R.I.P. J.R. :(

MTVN
15-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Yes he has already barred me from voting

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Doesn't look anything like him kizzy :idc:

http://i.neoseeker.com/bl/404/255404/522/post_img0.jpg

Ok key in howaboutyouvotetherespectpartyforalaughglenda.com

lostalex
15-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Yes he has already barred me from voting

well to be fair, if someone approached me wearing that hat, I'd be a bit skeezed out to....

did you try to vote without the creepy 19th century archaeologist hat?

wait... Stephen Fry, is that You!? you old rascal.

Glenn.
15-03-2013, 12:20 AM
http://i.neoseeker.com/bl/404/255404/522/post_img0.jpg

Ok key in howaboutyouvotetherespectpartyforalaughglenda.com

Sorry but I used my vote for the better of the forum :idc:

MTVN
15-03-2013, 12:20 AM
well to be fair, if someone approached me wearing that hat, I'd be a bit skeezed out to....

did you try to vote without the creepy 19th century archaeologist hat?

wait... Stephen Fry, is that You!? you old rascal.

I take my hat off to no man

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 01:22 AM

Are you actually kidding me? Firstly, this is a forum game that I am running so I will run the voting system how I want, secondly I have run many games on here before and have never tampered with the votes so I won't be starting to now and thirdly I've gone for a private vote this time around so it's similar to an actual polling booth. Also, yes I have had a drink and am hungover but I won't be counting the votes until tomorrow when the vote closes.

lostalex
15-03-2013, 01:27 AM
And that is how it is. I'm okay with that. sorry if you felt i was attacking you Ben.

Like i explainined it's my first time participating in a game, so i didn't realize it was the normal way.

NOw i Know! and knowing is half the battle. G.I.Joe.

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 01:37 AM
No worries. :tongue:

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 02:31 AM
I've added a poll [that nobody can vote on] with an update of the results so far...

Jack_
15-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Most predictable results ever.

Lee with 9, Marcus and arista with 7, Apple with the four and me with the two.

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 02:43 AM
You'd be surprised. ;)

Also, there are people online right now that haven't voted...

Shaun
15-03-2013, 03:40 AM

how can a series of 5 numbers (which you've arbitrarily assigned parties to) be 'predictable'? The only way, by that approach, that the results could be unpredictable were if Ben decided to count the votes in hieroglyphs and randomly eliminated a party.

lostalex
15-03-2013, 04:23 AM
how can a series of 5 numbers (which you've arbitrarily assigned parties to) be 'predictable'? The only way, by that approach, that the results could be unpredictable were if Ben decided to count the votes in hieroglyphs and randomly eliminated a party.

he's being totally emo. don't feed the emo. :nono:

The emo thrives on shock and disbelief. Don't feed it. It can be cured with a long dose of not giving a Fvuvk

Cherie
15-03-2013, 05:58 AM
Actually I thiink you will find it is Arista on 9 :tongue: and Apple on 7 he would be a great deputy pm.

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 07:29 AM
Although we can guess, I really have no idea as to what party the number represents.

It would be nice to think a surprise could be on the cards and that many voters did actually vote on merit to the candidates rather than for plain gimmicks.

An election isn't over until all votes are cast. I hope the undecided vote I_S_P and support Jack,the candidate who has been the one to address real issues and also to detail what he would do and more to the point how he would do it too.
That's dedication and hard work.

Not like what we have seen as to flooding gimmicks all over the place and really saying very little, if in fact,even saying anything at all at times.

Near all today to go as to voting, who knows what may be the final result.

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 07:33 AM
It's a lot closer than I expected it to be..

arista
15-03-2013, 07:36 AM

Its Not Over Yet
3 at 9
now

Cherie
15-03-2013, 07:56 AM
:amazed: 3 at 9.

Me. I Am Salman
15-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Although we can guess, I really have no idea as to what party the number represents.

It would be nice to think a surprise could be on the cards and that many voters did actually vote on merit to the candidates rather than for plain gimmicks.

An election isn't over until all votes are cast. I hope the undecided vote I_S_P and support Jack,the candidate who has been the one to address real issues and also to detail what he would do and more to the point how he would do it too.
That's dedication and hard work.

Not like what we have seen as to flooding gimmicks all over the place and really saying very little, if in fact,even saying anything at all at times.

Near all today to go as to voting, who knows what may be the final result.

Jeez, what's with the snide digs. Stop taking things so seriously, if Jack really is losing then it's probably because he's the only one in his party to have some charisma. FYI noone bothers with a long chunk of plain text with no pictures, colour or whatever

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Jeez, what's with the snide digs. Stop taking things so seriously, if Jack really is losing then it's probably because he's the only one in his party to have some charisma. FYI noone bothers with a long chunk of plain text with no pictures, colour or whatever

Thank you Salman, good morning to you too.

Marc
15-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Apple, Arista and Lee on 9 I reckon

Jack on 3

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 08:43 AM

Shucks! I should have done a T&A one,nevermind,lol,Some people don't like to read so we have to cater for both options as we care.http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/melissajean88/Sweetpea%20Smilies/sticking_out_tongue.gif

Black Dagger
15-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Lisa Stansfield for TIBB PM.

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 09:09 AM
She can't even find her baby, Lucas. Would you really trust someone like that?

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Lisa Stansfield for TIBB PM.

:joker::joker:how old is she now?

Marc
15-03-2013, 09:12 AM
She's been all around the world

SharkAttack
15-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Good luck candidates, you are all good people...as far as I know, or can throw you. ;)

:love:

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Good luck everyone! I think we've all done very well. :amazed:

Black Dagger
15-03-2013, 09:23 AM
:joker::joker:how old is she now?

She's only 46. I thought she was at least in her 50's.

She's still youthful, the perfect TIBB PM. <3

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 09:24 AM
We need an update of the votes, but Bens gone till this evening, so no one will know what's going on.

InOne
15-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Shucks! I should have done a T&A one,nevermind,lol,Some people don't like to read so we have to cater for both options as we care.http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/melissajean88/Sweetpea%20Smilies/sticking_out_tongue.gif

Morning Kazanne :xyxwave:

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Morning Kazanne :xyxwave:

Morning InOnehttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/timeoutlounge/smilies/naughty/boobs.gif:hugesmile:

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Good morning to you Kazanne,you have really worked hard in this election,good luck.

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Good morning to you Kazanne,you have really worked hard in this election,good luck.

Good morning! I think we'll have a surprise winner this year! :hugesmile::wavey:

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Good morning! I think we'll have a surprise winner this year! :hugesmile::wavey:

Good morning to you Vanessa as well:xyxwave:, who knows, good luck anyway.

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Good morning to you Vanessa as well:xyxwave:, who knows, good luck anyway.

Thanks, Joey! :hug:

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 10:31 AM

Thankyou Joey,I know the graphics were a bit much for some,but hey it's a bit of fun and something I love doing,Good luck to you and Jack too,you can see he has worked hard and had I not been on Aristas team,I would have gone for Jack as he shows such passion,good luck to your team Joey.:wavey:

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Thankyou Joey,I know the graphics were a bit much for some,but hey it's a bit of fun and something I love doing,Good luck to you and Jack too,you can see he has worked hard and had I not been on Aristas team,I would have gone for Jack as he shows such passion,good luck to your team Joey.:wavey:

It's meant to be a fun game, so i think the graphics are a great idea. :hugesmile:

Suze
15-03-2013, 10:41 AM
At the moment it seems pretty even stevens for three Parties. Good luck all, it's been such fun, the friendly rivalry, have loved it all :) and working along Arista and his Angels in the Campaign, what a great bunch :)

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 10:42 AM
At the moment it seems pretty even stevens for three Parties. Good luck all, it's been such fun, the friendly rivalry, have loved it all :) and working along Arista and his Angels in the Campaign, what a great bunch :)

Arista's Angels! :cheer:

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 10:44 AM
It's a lot closer than I expected it to be..

Yes, and it's a nice surprise! :amazed:

Suze
15-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Arista's Angels! :cheer:

Yeah, it was Cherie's name for us I believe :) Aristacats, Arista's Angels amongst a few names :D

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 10:50 AM

Of course it's a fun thing Kazanne,you know I am not showy but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate commitment and creativity from others in whatever they are doing and none can doubt you are creative and passionate as to your art.

Thank you for the comments as to Jack and his efforts too,there does seem to be fair amount of some being dedicated to a particular team but had that Party/candidate not been there then Jack would have been the next choice.

That in itself is a commendation to his efforts and hard work in this election, as indeed it is to the team for the party they were supporting too.
Always great to chat with you Kazanne.:wavey:

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Of course it's a fun thing Kazanne,you know I am not showy but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate commitment and creativity from others in whatever they are doing and none can doubt you are creative and passionate as to your art.

Thank you for the comments as to Jack and his efforts too,there does seem to be fair amount of some being dedicated to a particular team but had that Party/candidate not been there then Jack would have been the next choice.

That in itself is a commendation to his efforts and hard work in this election, as indeed it is to the team for the party they were supporting too.
Always great to chat with you Kazanne.:wavey:

You too Joey,see you at the afterparty:joker: it's been fun.

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Yeah, it was Cherie's name for us I believe :) Aristacats, Arista's Angels amongst a few names :D

Don't forget the A TEAM Suze:hugesmile:

Suze
15-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Don't forget the A TEAM Suze:hugesmile:

Oh yeah, of course :D

Have to say, have loved all the work with your graphics you have put in Kazanne, they have brought a huge smile to my face :) that goes for all the A Team and their graphics/pics also :)

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, of course :D

Have to say, have loved all the work with your graphics you have put in Kazanne, they have brought a huge smile to my face :) that goes for all the A Team and their graphics/pics also :)

Yes! Loved the creative part of this task! It's been so much fun! :dance:

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 11:19 AM
9 9 9 someone call the fire brigade! haha it's really close :D

Suze
15-03-2013, 11:29 AM
9 9 9 someone call the fire brigade! haha it's really close :D

Oh yes, let's have Firemen please :) :D

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Oh yes, let's have Firemen please :) :D

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/xxxdirtysweetxxx/firemen.jpg:devil::devil:

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 11:58 AM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/xxxdirtysweetxxx/firemen.jpg:devil:

:amazed::evilgrin: Sexy!

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 11:59 AM
:amazed::evilgrin: Sexy!

Got the pic up now ness,LOL

Glenn.
15-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Cringe

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Once I saw Kizzy say get the fire brigade,I expected to see Vanessa scream for the Firemen, Suze just pipped her to that.
Great fun.

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Once I saw Kizzy say get the fire brigade,I expected to see Vanessa scream for the Firemen, Suze just pipped her to that.
Great fun.

:joker: Sometimes we need to laugh. Life is hard enough as it is.

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 12:37 PM
i have voted good luck all

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 12:38 PM

Hi Marcus! Can't wait to see who wins! :amazed:

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi Marcus! Can't wait to see who wins! :amazed:

hi ness
same it is closes at the top

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 12:43 PM
hi ness
same it is closes at the top

Yes! It's a three horse race! :dance:

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Yes! It's a three horse race! :dance:

yeah it is
can wait to see who wins
i be betewen watch comic reilf looking who won and starting glasshousre housegame

Suze
15-03-2013, 12:46 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/xxxdirtysweetxxx/firemen.jpg:devil::devil:

:o :) I want him with his jacket over his shoulder :)

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Great fun.

Glad you saw the humour Joey:hugesmile:

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 12:50 PM
:o :) I want him with his jacket over his shoulder :)

You like em hairless then Suze:hugesmile:

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 12:53 PM
good luck ladies:smile:

Jesus.

Well done Marcus. Looks like we've moved on to 4 votes.

Suze
You like em hairless then Suze:hugesmile:
I don't mind hairy men on top or elsewhere :D but I think that one has the best bod of the three. Niice :)

Marcus.
Well done Marcus. Looks like we've moved on to 4 votes.

do you know JCH that better then none

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 12:54 PM
good luck ladies:smile:

Good luck marcus:hugesmile:

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 12:56 PM
do you know JCH that better then none

I certainly do know that.

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 12:56 PM

I like the middle one! Cute! :evilgrin:

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 12:57 PM
I don't mind hairy men on top or elsewhere :D but I think that one has the best bod of the three. Niice :)

:joker:i like him best too,we'll be getting chucked out of the polling booths standing here chatting about men,LOL,lets go to Aristas café :hugesmile:

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Common sense prevails.

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 01:00 PM
just
think we done very will to get this far

Suze
15-03-2013, 01:04 PM
just
think we done very will to get this far

Hold your Horses :D None of us apart from Ben know which Parties hold the three top votes so far. It's looking pretty open at the moment.

AnnieK
15-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Is Ben announcing the winner tonight?

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 01:08 PM

yep

Hold your Horses :D None of us apart from Ben know which Parties hold the three top votes so far. It's looking pretty open at the moment.

yeah it is
i am just happy i have got votes

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 01:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NJKorSV.png

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 01:09 PM

The vote closes tonight, so i hope so! :amazed:

Suze
15-03-2013, 01:09 PM

I think voting finishes at 10pm, so I doubt it will be tonight Annie, unless it is announced somewhere near midnight.

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 01:10 PM
The vote closes tonight, so i hope so! :amazed:

oh i have to put three tabs up

this/chat/glasshouse game

Josy
15-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Voted.

Good luck all

InOne
15-03-2013, 01:11 PM
I am confident the TiBB public will make the smart choice and elect Lee.

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 01:12 PM
What if the vote stays like this ? Will there be three winners ? :suspect:

Shaun
15-03-2013, 01:59 PM
ew imagine a tibb coalition

Suze
15-03-2013, 02:01 PM
I am confident the TiBB public will make the smart choice and elect Lee.

The smart choice would surely be Arista's Party :)

joeysteele
Still a few hours to go so may I please ask undecided voters to check out the manifesto of Jack for the I_S_P Party and to give him your support.

Shaun
-would've probably voted ISP if I weren't a campaign manager for someone else :laugh:-

InOne
15-03-2013, 02:03 PM
The smart choice would surely be Arista's Party :)

A party that can't even handle some basic questions about their manifesto is not a smart choice. You know this Suze.

InOne
15-03-2013, 02:04 PM
There should've been a debate between the party leaders or the TiBB public should've been allowed a thread to ask all the leaders questions. Everyones mostly been living in their threads.

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 02:05 PM
ew imagine a tibb coalition

:laugh: Just like real politics!

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 02:06 PM
There should've been a debate between the party leaders or the TiBB public should've been allowed a thread to ask all the leaders questions. Everyones mostly been living in their threads.

yes there should of been

Shaun
15-03-2013, 02:08 PM
It would've been pretty easy too, just pose the 5 leaders, say, 5 questions about how they'd do certain things as PM, and post the answers in here.

Ben get out

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 02:11 PM
It would've been pretty easy too, just pose the 5 leaders, say, 5 questions about how they'd do certain things as PM, and post the answers in here.

Ben get out

yeah it would

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 02:14 PM
-would've probably voted ISP if I weren't a campaign manager for someone else :laugh:-

Are you a campaign manager shaun? thought you said you were bored of the whole thing in the igloo the other day?
Oh well anyone can have a change of heart I respect that. :)

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 02:15 PM

We are hearing that a lot,infuriating for Jack likely but in a way also promising for the future.
Also Shaun, tell Ben your suggestions for next time for whoever,if he doesn't do this next year.
They are really good suggestions.

I do feel the lack of interaction without a general recognised campaigning thread as a free for all for the candidates has resulted in reliance and hoping for people to be going into all the threads to be able to really gather support, also to be able to challenge others too.

That has had its difficulties as against the rolling thread for the election last year.
Good luck to you and your Party though Shaun in this election.

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 02:15 PM

Some have been living in other peoples threads.... :nono:

InOne
15-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Some have been living in other peoples threads.... :nono:

Not really. A bit of that at the start but died down fairly quickly.

Shaun
15-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Are you a campaign manager shaun? thought you said you were bored of the whole thing in the igloo the other day?
Oh well anyone can have a change of heart I respect that. :)

I am, for Lee's. It was more an off-the-cuff comment about the silly off-the-cuff digs between certain members again, really.

Apple202
15-03-2013, 02:27 PM
i bet im the one on 5

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 02:30 PM
i bet im the one on 5

do not think like that apple

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 02:30 PM
I am, for Lee's. It was more an off-the-cuff comment about the silly off-the-cuff digs between certain members again, really.

Ah well that's why everyone should vote for respect, there would be none of that.
And as said that was stopped early on for the most part, it is easy for an off the cuff comment to be taken as a dig can't it?
It's nice that you care enough to comment on it though shaun.

Shaun
15-03-2013, 02:32 PM
...ok..

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 02:34 PM
We need some more updates Ben!!!!!!!!

Munchkins
15-03-2013, 02:48 PM
I've just voted :)

Cherie
15-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Ben is one great moderator, he has racheted up the tension and left us on a cliff hanger..

have you voted Arista Ben??? :tongue:

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Ben is one great moderator, he has racheting up the tension and left us on a cliff hanger..

have you voted Arista Ben :tongue:

Hopefully! Go on, Ben! You know you want to! :evilgrin:

Apple202
15-03-2013, 03:27 PM

#APPLE2013

we are offering a free liposuction to anyone who votes us and a nice badge (look at my avi for details)

also we support ethnic minorities and are the official green party

ps watch jordans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkhAfkSxo)vids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVfiWTUlP1Q&feature=player_embedded)

vote me

bye

my manifesto :)

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 03:30 PM
good luck everyone

Cherie
15-03-2013, 03:36 PM
We need some more updates Ben!!!!!!!!

Roy Arista has left a message for you on the Respect thread to thank you for all your hard work on his behalf.

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 03:37 PM
A party that can't even handle some basic questions about their manifesto is not a smart choice. You know this Suze.

Ben may yet decide to do this maybe.... then lets see how it is handled?
Good luck everyone :D

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Roy Arista has left a message for you on the Respect thread to thank you for all your hard work on his behalf.

thank you I somehow missed it

the notification feature(found in our manifesto) would really have come in handy

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 03:47 PM

the notification feature(found in our manifesto) would really have come in handy

oh roy
you left us :bawling:

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 03:49 PM
oh roy
you left us :bawling:

He didn't. Roy was our 4th vote, he's a good soldier.

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 03:50 PM
He didn't. Roy was our 4th vote, he's a good soldier.

oh cool
thought he did

Cherie
15-03-2013, 05:17 PM

Don't worry Roy I'll notify you of anything you need to know if you lose :tongue:

Glenn.
15-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Does the Respect party even have any policies or is just the tosh about respect that theyve been repeating since the election started? ::suspect:

InOne
15-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Does the Respect party even have any policies or is just the tosh about respect that theyve been repeating since the election started? ::suspect:

I'm pretty sure none of them know what a manifesto actually is.

Apple202
15-03-2013, 05:30 PM
in case anyone missed it :xyxwave:

#APPLE2013

we are offering a free liposuction to anyone who votes us and a nice badge (look at my avi for details)

also we support ethnic minorities and are the official green party

ps watch jordans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkhAfkSxo)vids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVfiWTUlP1Q&feature=player_embedded)

vote me

bye

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 05:33 PM

I'm pretty sure none of them know what a manifesto actually is.

they keep putting something up every other page

Cherie
15-03-2013, 05:34 PM
in case anyone missed it :xyxwave:

Good Luck Apps, I know you will do well, some very funny pictures..:joker:

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 05:39 PM
they keep putting something up every other page

that's a free verse poem not a manifesto

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Bit early for sour grapes isn't it?..... :laugh:

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 05:40 PM
There's so much interest about the Respect Party! Even the competition can't stop talking about it! I think we may actually be in with a chance! :amazed:

Cherie
15-03-2013, 05:40 PM
There's so much interest about the Respect Party! Even the competition can't stop talking about it! I think we may actually be in with a chance! :amazed:

:joker: so true Ness, non stop bitchin...I mean talkin.

InOne
15-03-2013, 05:41 PM
The whole point is to grill the other parties LOL

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 05:42 PM
The whole point is to grill the other parties LOL

Sooty's doin the grillin we are doin' the chillin':hugesmile:

InOne
15-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Sooty's doin the grillin we are doin' the chillin':hugesmile:

I can tell

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 05:45 PM
I can tell

We are so cool:hugesmile:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/kazanne/the_shannon_twins_640_21_zps79c9fa4a.jpg

InOne
15-03-2013, 05:46 PM
They would never have such nonsense on their bodies :nono:

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 05:51 PM
They would never have such nonsense on their bodies :nono:

You don't know them then InOne they have been begging for Arista to take them:devil::devil::hugesmile:

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Try to remain respectful here please boys...
Don't get catty
http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-cat-balloon-imitation.gif

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 06:39 PM
With just under 3 hours left to vote, firstly good luck to all candidates but I do hope that Jack is the one who gets real success in this election.
The I_S_P Party has presented a full and detailed manifesto, it is the way forward.

Vicky.
15-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Kazanne, I know it will probably be gone in a day or two anyway, but could you please resize your signature? It kinda takes up a whole page on my laptop screen :S

Kazanne
15-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Kazanne, I know it will probably be gone in a day or two anyway, but could you please resize your signature? It kinda takes up a whole page on my laptop screen :S

Ok Vicky will change it:hugesmile:

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Being funny.. or popular.. or wordy is very commendable, but being respectful now that is a character trait I want in a PM.
If you agree, then you must vote for the 'no frills' approach of arista as the candidate to succeed in this election.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ubk8qXNz1qcyz8r.gif

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Voting Booth will Close at 10pm.

Apple202
15-03-2013, 06:57 PM
can we have update on votes pls (or like the votes an hour ago idc i just want an update :idc:)

Apple202
15-03-2013, 07:00 PM
i feel bad cos i haven't responded to anyone wishing me luck lol im such a nob

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 07:02 PM
too close to ending for an update

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Update: Apple has been binned for being rotten...

Cherie
15-03-2013, 07:09 PM

:joker:very good. Apps said Arista can have his votes :tongue:

Vicky.
15-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Ok Vicky will change it:hugesmile:

Thanks

Much better :D

Apple202
15-03-2013, 07:13 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/08/article-2059019-0E98649500000578-837_468x460.jpg

some things you just cant joke about ben

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 07:13 PM

:laugh2: Oh Ben!

Kizzy
15-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Thanks

Much better :D

Can you ask apple too please? that sig is huuuuuge :)

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Can you ask apple too please? that sig is huuuuuge :)

it is not

Jack_
15-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Apple's sig is fine...

InOne
15-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Will we find out the results tonight?

Jesus.
15-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Will we find out the results tonight?

Marcus is a patient man. Ben doesn't need to rush.

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 08:06 PM
The results will be tonight about 10.30pm. I'll need to count and double check the votes.

InOne
15-03-2013, 08:07 PM
ooooo nice one

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 08:08 PM
The results will be tonight about 10.30pm. I'll need to count and double check the votes.

:amazed: Can't wait! I didn't expect the vote to be this close!

Benjamin
15-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Last 30 minutes for you guys to canvas for those last votes that could make all the difference...

InOne
15-03-2013, 08:29 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/28m52o.png

joeysteele
15-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Please vote for Jack, the real candidate for the future.

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 08:32 PM
vote
Spambot Liberation Front

thesheriff443
15-03-2013, 08:37 PM
if your reading this you want arista to win!

Jordan.
15-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Vote apple and save a life

Marcus.
15-03-2013, 08:42 PM
vote for spamrobot

Shaun
15-03-2013, 08:43 PM
vote for who you want but most of all just stay true to yourself x