PDA

View Full Version : It seems like the BB Canadian HGs are way more ruthless than their US counterparts

Liberty4eva
20-03-2013, 05:16 AM
BTW, I don't mean this as a bad thing, necessarily. The game is by it's nature cruel and lying and backstabbing are a part of it. But the BB Canada HGs are starting a habit of telling the HG who is going to be evicted that they're safe. Right now, Tom and Liza are on the block and the whole house is making Tom think that he's safe and it's Liza that they're after. But come Thursday, Tom will be stunned to find out that the house and most of his trusted alliance (Quatro) has ditched him and have been lying to his face all week long. Quatro has already made plans should Tom out their alliance as revenge when he's walking to the front door. Gary (the HOH) has been particularly trying hard to get it unanimous so it will be even more devastating. Watch the following clip to see how he's getting his prey Tom relaxed and ready to be backstabbed on live television.

g9z8KZVhpB4

Not saying that it's a bad thing. Big Brother USA has had many ruthless players and moves but the Canadians are definitely proving they can backstab and play dirty.

Mokka
20-03-2013, 01:48 PM
They do seem to fly in the face of the typical Canadian stereotype.

I guess we aren't afraid to stab you in the back like our American counterparts, but with an excuse me, please, and thank you as you go out the door.

I think the reason they pretend like everyone is safe is to avoid confrontation, which is very Canadian of them!

Niamh.
20-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Stop with insults now please.