PDA

View Full Version : Double Eviction Results (Spoiler)

BBUKAUSFAN
22-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Few websites posted via twitter
First Eviction: Tom was evicted by a vote of 8-1
HoH: Andrew
Nominations: Suzette and Liza
Power of Veto: Emmett
Second Eviction: Liza was evicted by a vote of 8-0

Liberty4eva
22-03-2013, 02:08 AM
That was probably the lamest double eviction ever in BB history. Would of loved to see a floater go or one of the phrat boys goy instead of Liza.

BBUKAUSFAN
22-03-2013, 02:47 AM
i disagree, gary planned and got out 2 of the strongest players

Liberty4eva
22-03-2013, 05:43 AM

I think Quatro minus Tom deserves more credit than Gary for getting out Tom and Liza.

starry
22-03-2013, 07:16 AM

I'd hardly say either was among the strongest players, particularly Liza.

Very predictable eviction, with all in the house playing it safe. Someone needs to stir things up in there and play the game.

And another PoV with a strong physical aspect results in most of the HGs not really having a likelihood of winning. Emmit looks a huge threat to win right now, but they are all just pandering to him.

Macie Lightfoot
22-03-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm cackling at the thought of Tom being a strong player. He's one of the worst we've ever seen.

BBUKAUSFAN
22-03-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm cackling at the thought of Tom being a strong player. He's one of the worst we've ever seen.

tom was controlling the game for the first few weeks. but yes he did end up screwing it up.

BBUKAUSFAN
22-03-2013, 09:50 AM
I'd hardly say either was among the strongest players, particularly Liza.

not sure if you've been watching feeds but liza was playing a strong social game.

Macie Lightfoot
22-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Tom didn't control anything, he was HoH once and that was it. He was insecure, egotistical, impatient, and had delusions of grandeur along with a horrendous social game and an even weaker strategic game. He didn't want to live with anyone different from himself so he implemented the ever successful "us vs. them" mentality and ostracized a good half of the house from the start. People followed his lead because he put himself in the position to get targeted but that hardly means he was a power player controlling the game. If any of the people he outcast won HOH was screwed (which is exactly what happened) because his game was only driven by emotions. His fixation on getting Suzette out was ridiculously pathetic and distracted him from anything and everything else going on around him. I could go on and on but his gameplay was atrocious.

Headie
22-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Is Gary eligible to be HOH this week seeing as Andrew won the last HOH in the Double Elimination one?

DrunkerThanMoses
22-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Is Gary eligible to be HOH this week seeing as Andrew won the last HOH in the Double Elimination one?

Yes he is

Munchkins
22-03-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm glad both are gone :)