PDA

View Full Version : Housemate Races/Nationalities

Raph
26-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Alright, well this isn't meant to be a racist thread in any way but I was wondering what race/nationality of housemate you've happened to support up until now (aside from just British)? Do you think there are any similarities between them? I'll put some up in a poll.

Welsh - Glyn, Rachel, Imogen, Helen etc
Scottish - Karly, Jason, Sara etc
Irish - Brian, Mary, Caoimhe etc
American - Darnell, Isaac, Cairon etc
European (Outside the UK) - Nadia, Angel, Gerry etc
Eastern Asian - Kathreya, Lisa etc
Southern Asian - Maysoon, Hira, Sree etc
African - Makosi, Vanessa, Mohamed, Sylvia etc
Australian - Sara, John James etc

I'd put Canadian too, but I think Richard was the only example.

Raph
26-03-2013, 01:53 PM
For me, the Welsh housemates are definitely my favorites. Not just because they're Welsh but I have genuienly found them to be the nicest people - Glyn, Rachel and Luke A and Helen all being prime examples. I have also tended to like the Asian housemates, although in general I only really like the Asian women that have been on Big Brother thus far.

The Scottish ones have been the least relatable out of the list for me, I think. Just haven't really been fond of any of the Scottish housemates :tongue:

Shaun
26-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Zimbabwean

Raph
26-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Zimbabwean

Is that where Makosi is from? :hugesmile:

Shaun
26-03-2013, 01:59 PM
yeah :laugh:

nah in all honesty I don't really have a preference... don't even think about nationality tbh... although from your examples I'd pick the African or Europeans

reece(:
26-03-2013, 02:14 PM
African housemates>>>

Marc
26-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Certainly not welsh :idc:

Me. I Am Salman
26-03-2013, 03:23 PM
African

If we're talking in a UK context, Welsh are the worst (Dave, Glynn, Rachel :yuk:). There are a few amazing HMs who are Scottish/Northern/Welsh/Irish (like Shahbaz or LisaBB7) but most are dull. The bitchiest and most entertaining housemates always tend to be from the South (Victor, Bea, Kemal, Derek, Kinga, Rex, Sunshine, Charley, Grace, Nikki, Alexandra, Shabby, Ben, Aisleyne, Heaven - I could go on) specifically a lot of these are from London (Victor, Kemal, Derek, Kinga, Rex, Sunshine, Charley, Grace, Alexandra, Nikki, Ben, Shabby, Aisleyne, Heaven)

Headie
26-03-2013, 03:27 PM
African Housemates have proven to be the most entertaining, just a shame that most of them never make it far.

InOne
26-03-2013, 03:40 PM
For me, the Welsh housemates are definitely my favorites. Not just because they're Welsh but I have genuienly found them to be the nicest people - Glyn, Rachel and Luke A and Helen all being prime examples. I have also tended to like the Asian housemates, although in general I only really like the Asian women that have been on Big Brother thus far.

The Scottish ones have been the least relatable out of the list for me, I think. Just haven't really been fond of any of the Scottish housemates :tongue:

Sureeeeeeee LOL

Gstar
26-03-2013, 08:47 PM
African housemates>>>

This.

swinearefine
27-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Black housemates are always amazing on regular BB, Americans on CBB.

Marc
27-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Sureeeeeeee LOL

:joker: