PDA

View Full Version : Who's playing the best game?

Patrick
26-03-2013, 06:48 PM
IMO, Peter and Alec. Especially Peter.

Talla and Jillian are doing a good job flying under the radar at the moment, will be interesting to see if they come up with any gameplan soon - speaking of Talla, anyone else find her incredibly fake? Like when she's in the Diary Room during the live shows?

reece(:
26-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Alec and Talla

Jack_
26-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Talla's just batsh*t insane, I don't know what planet she's on :laugh2: her reaction in the HoH challenge in episode 12 is a gem, trust me

I think Alec personally, although it's slipping a bit now Topaz and Gary are starting to suss him out. Andrew's got a good social game going on.

Macie Lightfoot
26-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Peter's game really isn't that good at all. Alec's also all talk, he's been slipping and ****ing up lately.

rk3388
27-03-2013, 12:28 AM
probably andrew

LemonJam
27-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Emmett. He's in the best position in the house, he'd sweep the jury, he's a respected player for his loyalty and physical performances and with all that the only people considering targetting him are AJ and Talla. Definitely the most underrated in terms of gameplay IMO.

Donovan.
27-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Peter isn't actually that good at the game. He talks himself up which fools some people. One of my favorite moments was when Topaz was telling him about houseguests' feelings on his and Liza's friendship.

It went a bit like this:
Topaz tells him the truth.
Peter tries to explain it away by blaming Liza, saying that she's taking advantage of him.
Topaz doesn't buy it and repeats her thoughts on the situation.
Peter goes to the DR and explains how brilliantly he just did in that situation. Completely ignoring what Topaz said.
I really liked Peter at the beginning, but he is a bit overly confident now. It just feels like he is trying too hard to be a character, instead of actually being one.

Mokka
27-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Andrew, AJ, and Talla are on to Peter and Alec too.
They know that b/c Gary isn't going on the block, something is up.
If one of them could win this next HoH, they have a real chance I think
Alec and Peter have too many irons in the fire, and with a smaller house it isn't going unnoticed

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 04:14 AM
Peter is the puppetmaster

Macie Lightfoot
27-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Emmett. He's in the best position in the house, he'd sweep the jury, he's a respected player for his loyalty and physical performances and with all that the only people considering targetting him are AJ and Talla. Definitely the most underrated in terms of gameplay IMO.

Agreed. Gary's HoH was at the point where people had to ask Emmett for permission before they made a move/made an alliance, it's that bad. He's going nowhere, very strong game intelligence.

Marc
27-03-2013, 08:33 AM
If they have any sense they'd get rid of Emmett.

I think Peter is doing a great job at lying low. But getting rid of Tom was a bit silly, he was a perfect person to step back behind and let him take all the fire.

Mystic Mock
27-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I haven't watched the series properly so I could be wrong, but by what my Brother has been telling me I think that either Andrew or Emmett are playing the strongest game in there.

Jack_
01-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Starting to think Jillian's in a very good position to take this now.

Bluerang1
01-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Emmet. They need to get rid of him.

TheManWhoLaughs
01-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Emmett's the only one playing a great game, boring as he is. He deserves to Hayden his way to victory.

Jillian and Peter are in great positions but they've basically done eff-all except avoided making too many mistakes - they're both Jordans. Peter's self-awareness is incredibly low and he keeps assessing things wrong - like thinking he could control Talla - but his highlight show-self is very flattering.

Gary/Talla/Andrew/Topaz lost their chance of winning by around Week 3.

Petershaw1984
01-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Peter is an absolute legend and is playing a geeenius game.
Alec playong a good game
Tala is a fruitcake and needs to go although is playing a good game in flyong under the radar.
Emmet is playing a great game in the fact he is a physical challenge and yet is never mentioned by the others as a nomination

Macie Lightfoot
01-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Peter is in no way a legend and is in no way playing a genius game.

Donovan.
02-04-2013, 02:04 AM
troy didn't you get the message that yelling in the DR about how good at the game you are actually makes you good at the game.
Peter sucks.