PDA

View Full Version : The Shrine of St. Peter

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Mind you I have only watched five episode of the show so far and things might change, but so far good old Peter looks like he is on his way to a victory in the Big Brother Canada house. He has got everyone in the house on his strings

http://playbackonline.ca/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/peter-brown-300x241.png?70d29b
The Winner of Big Brother Canada 1

LemonJam
27-03-2013, 01:43 AM
This is a clearly an inferior copy of the Shrine to Joe Arvin.

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Even the 2nd best Big Brother player ever Dan has acknowledged Peter's place among the saints of Big Brother

Macie Lightfoot
27-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Peter's edit on the episodes is EXTREMELY generous and gives him way too much credit within the game. His game isn't that great.

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 06:06 AM
don't really care about if he gets a good edit or not, in terms of the episodes he is the Canadian puppet master

Marc
27-03-2013, 08:07 AM
He's doing well isn't he Roy

Black Dagger
27-03-2013, 10:32 AM
He's fabulous.

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 02:02 PM
He's doing well isn't he Roy

he has won me over, he must be

Bluerang1
27-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Peter's edit on the episodes is EXTREMELY generous and gives him way too much credit within the game. His game isn't that great.

Yeah I'm agreeing with this. I think it's the editing and excess DR time.

Macie Lightfoot
27-03-2013, 06:27 PM
don't really care about if he gets a good edit or not, in terms of the episodes he is the Canadian puppet master

Well the edit is what's making him look like a lot better of a player than he relly is, so in an indirect sense you care about the edit. Anyone who watches the feeds can see that the real prime player is Emmett.

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Well the edit is what's making him look like a lot better of a player than he relly is, so in an indirect sense you care about the edit. Anyone who watches the feeds can see that the real prime player is Emmett.

Emmett is boring and unlikeable

Macie Lightfoot
27-03-2013, 06:31 PM
1) Peter is A LOT more unlikeable
2) Regardless, Emmett's running things

Roy Mars III
27-03-2013, 06:35 PM

Emmett is only running things because Peter is allowing it. Emmett is just a puppet, soon Peter will cut him loose

rocket
27-03-2013, 07:28 PM

Spot on...
Did like Peter in the beginning and thought he had a brilliant game but the more it goes on the more I dislike him..he is going to come a cropper as Tom did...
Love Emmet and really hope he wins.. I would like someone to put Peter and Alec on the block...

Macie Lightfoot
27-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Emmett is only running things because Peter is allowing it. Emmett is just a puppet, soon Peter will cut him loose

Keep telling yourself that gurl

Roy Mars III
28-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Keep telling yourself that gurl

I will, and in the end when Peter is crowned Big Brother Champion I expect a full apology from you

Liberty4eva
29-03-2013, 12:41 AM
The more I think about it, the more I think he is overrated. I think Peter is doing a good job of not playing the game but while everyone else wins competitions and makes moves, he's sitting back and watching. He hasn't won anything and he hasn't had to survive the block and he hasn't really made any social moves outside of Quatro. The jury isn't going to be impressed with him unless he steps it up in a short while. To get the jury's votes he'll either have to win a few of these competitions or makes some gutsy social moves. He's doing a good job of staying out of everyone's radar but you have to make moves to win the game and so far he hasn't really done any.

Roy Mars III
29-03-2013, 12:45 AM
The more I think about it, the more I think he is overrated. I think Peter is doing a good job of not playing the game but while everyone else wins competitions and makes moves, he's sitting back and watching. He hasn't won anything and he hasn't had to survive the block and he hasn't really made any social moves outside of Quatro. The jury isn't going to be impressed with him unless he steps it up in a short while. To get the jury's votes he'll either have to win a few of these competitions or makes some gutsy social moves. He's doing a good job of staying out of everyone's radar but you have to make moves to win the game and so far he hasn't really done any.

no need to win anything.

At least not to the end.

If these people are fans of the show, like most say they are, they will realize that

Macie Lightfoot
29-03-2013, 01:33 AM
lmfao @ the pathetic argument of "well people will vote for him if they're fans of the game" there aren't any ****ing jurisdictions towards how the Jury can vote. They can vote for whoever they want and if Peter doesn't get their votes (hell, if he even makes it to the end) then he didn't do it right.

jyunga
29-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Peter is really only super close with Alec... and he has made no moves at all. He doesn't act on the live feeds how he acts in the DR for the show. It's really just a big acted to fill that 'mastermind' role for the show. At the end of the day Emmett is closer to most of the people in the house and he talks a lot more strat with everyone then Peter does. Peter talks strat to Alec... that's about it. Alec and Emmett are far more immersed in the action. If they make it to the finals they'd win over Peter easily.

Roy Mars III
29-03-2013, 09:42 AM
lmfao @ the pathetic argument of "well people will vote for him if they're fans of the game" there aren't any ****ing jurisdictions towards how the Jury can vote. They can vote for whoever they want and if Peter doesn't get their votes (hell, if he even makes it to the end) then he didn't do it right.

don't worry, Peter will get the votes

Roy Mars III
29-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Peter is really only super close with Alec... and he has made no moves at all. He doesn't act on the live feeds how he acts in the DR for the show. It's really just a big acted to fill that 'mastermind' role for the show. At the end of the day Emmett is closer to most of the people in the house and he talks a lot more strat with everyone then Peter does. Peter talks strat to Alec... that's about it. Alec and Emmett are far more immersed in the action. If they make it to the finals they'd win over Peter easily.

Emmett will be gone within three weeks

lostalex
29-03-2013, 12:44 PM
He's really not doing that well. Has he made any real moves or affected the game at all? His Quatro alliance failed. and his supposed #1 closest ally was evicted. So far it seems everything he's tried to do has failed.

Liberty4eva
05-04-2013, 05:09 PM
We're at the final 7 and Peter has yet to win a comp or make a big move. Sigh. At this point most people could beat him in the final 2. I found a badass video tribute of Dan (peter's hero). Peter is no where near Dan in terms of gameplay.

VnK7e_rQ1GI

Roy Mars III
05-04-2013, 05:11 PM
We're at the final 7 and Peter has yet to win a comp or make a big move. Sigh. At this point most people could beat him in the final 2. I found a badass video tribute of Dan (peter's hero). Peter is no where near Dan in terms of gameplay.

Who cares? The undisputed greatest housemate of all time never won a competition.

Saying someone has to win competitions is just stupid, and people who say that have no respect for what the game should be

Mokka
05-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Well it remains to be seen if Peter is great or not. If he can talk himself out of being nominated this week, or off the block once he is nominated, and if Alec goes home if he can prevent himself from being the target next week, then I'll start believing it.

He hasn't won a comp, fine. Then he is only great if he stays till the end and wins having not won a comp. Until now he has avoided being a target, but now that the numbers are smaller he has to really do some work to be the best. end of.

LemonJam
05-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Who cares? The undisputed greatest housemate of all time never won a competition.

Saying someone has to win competitions is just stupid, and people who say that have no respect for what the game should be

The difference between Will and Peter though is that Dr Will manipulated others [mainly power players Nicole/Hardy/Janelle etc]to get what he wants whereas Peter's never had to manipulate a situation for it to go his way [with the exception of saving Aneal which made pretty much no impact on the game anyway] and has pretty much coasted through the entire time.

Marc
05-04-2013, 05:26 PM
He'll be out this week

Roy Mars III
05-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Peter is no where near as good as Will, or even Dan. But he is the only decent one this season and I have to put my hyperbole in support of someone

Roy Mars III
05-04-2013, 05:28 PM
He'll be out this week

nah

Marc
05-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Actually it'll probably be Alec/Topaz/Peter in the line of fire but he'll be nominated no doubt and definitely up as a replacement

Roy Mars III
05-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Actually it'll probably be Alec/Topaz/Peter in the line of fire but he'll be nominated no doubt and definitely up as a replacement

all part of the master plan Marc

Marc
05-04-2013, 05:32 PM
I can see Topaz going this week if Alec and Peter aren't put up together at the nominations ceremony. I can only imagine one of them winning Veto and saving the other and Talla and Topaz being up for eviction in the end.

Mokka
05-04-2013, 05:33 PM
On live feeds it sort of sounds like he is working his magic to replace Andrew in Jemmetts final four pact.

So Jillian, Emmett, Talla, Peter for final four?

Marc
05-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Hmmm

newsbb
05-04-2013, 08:48 PM
he hasnt made a move, win a competition, he just follows alecs gameplay.

Roy Mars III
06-04-2013, 01:35 AM
he hasnt made a move, win a competition, he just follows alecs gameplay.

if I hear this one more time, I am going to jump off a cliff

jyunga
07-04-2013, 05:40 AM
win a competition

Mokka
07-04-2013, 07:41 AM
win a competition
:elephant::elephant::elephant:

I really wanted to be the one to say it

Roy Mars III
07-04-2013, 10:48 AM
very witty

Roy Mars III
07-04-2013, 10:53 AM
If Peter and Alec are nominated, hopefully Peter works something out and makes sure Alec goes. Peter will be seen as less of a threat, and hopefully can works things from the back in the future

Peter's position in the house has never been better

Mokka
07-04-2013, 03:33 PM
If Peter and Alec are nominated, hopefully Peter works something out and makes sure Alec goes. Peter will be seen as less of a threat, and hopefully can works things from the back in the future

Peter's position in the house has never been better

This does seem to be what is happening. The house is targeting Alec then Topaz, and Peter knows all about it. Jillian and Emmett have final three deals with Peter and Andrew, as in either one works for them.

reece(:
07-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Peter won Veto

Roy Mars III
07-04-2013, 11:49 PM
:worship:

Mokkajava, jyunga, Marc, etc. I expect a full apology

JTM45
08-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Peter won Veto

As much as i dislike him i'm glad this has happened!!!:hugesmile:

"He's going home, he's going home, he's going ALEC's going home!!!!"

Awesome!!!

Mokka
08-04-2013, 05:34 AM
:worship:

Mokkajava, jyunga, Marc, etc. I expect a full apology

None coming from me.
I just said I am with holding judgement on his greatness until he shows he deserves it. Alec was going home this week anyways so while winning something is good, it does not prove he is the greatest.
(I thought your whole premises was that he didn't need to win to be great)

If he is successful at keeping his alliance with Emmett, getting into the final four this way, and then winning over him, then I will acknowledge.

Roy Mars III
08-04-2013, 05:41 AM
I accept your apology. Thank you

Mokka
16-04-2013, 11:56 PM
I accept your apology. Thank you

Well that was premature of you since it wasn't offered, :nono: AND will not be offered b/c Peter is going to Jury House. Lets see how he reigns in there :xyxwave: