PDA

View Full Version : X Factor 2013 to see changes to every aspect of the show

Marcus.
09-04-2013, 02:19 PM
The X Factor 2013 will see changes to ‘every aspect’ of the show, according to boss Simon Cowell.

The music mogul said today he wouldn’t be back on the series, but will still be taking a very close interest in every episode.

The tenth series is already shaping up to see some dramatic changes in the judging panel, but that’s just the start.

Simon revealed this week: “The format is ten years old and any format that has lasted that long, you have to change the format because the inevitable result is if you don’t [the ratings] will go down.

“Every aspect of the show [will be changed] in some particular way. It will look like a slightly different show to one you have seen before.

“My job is to try and make the show better than it was two or three years ago.”

Speaking to the Radio Times, Simon also defended the show from its critics (mainly The Voice UK coaches) who claim it exploits people.

He said: “There is a moment where you feel uncomfortable, but then you look at things with perspective and the truth is, over the years, the show has benefited a lot of people’s lives who wouldn’t have had an opportunity.”

Jords
09-04-2013, 09:26 PM
ooooo

Me. I Am Salman
09-04-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm really looking forward to this year

Jordan.
09-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Remember when they tried to add dancing to bootcamp and Mary Byrne nearly died

Me. I Am Salman
10-04-2013, 01:07 PM
omg :laugh2: