PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 HoH (SPOILER)

Macie Lightfoot
12-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Jillian won apparently? :dance:

JTM45
12-04-2013, 03:23 AM
Are you serious ? If so..........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
It really looked like Peter had it in the bag during the final moments of tonight's episode.
I did wonder though, as he was so far ahead, if Peter had done something that disqualified him ? He was putting his whole arm through the hole at the bottom where you passed your eggs through and reaching right up. Or maybe they had to be in a certain order and he screwed that up.
At the end of the episode it looked like Peter was on his final egg while Jillian only had two in place so i was (sadly) sure he was gonna' win.

Mokka
12-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Just watched Jillian go upstairs to a pink HoH room for bedtime... Not Emmett"s I am assuming by the colour

JTM45
12-04-2013, 06:21 AM
Yay!!!!!!
Go Jillian!
I hope they haven't made any ridiculous deals with Peter for him not to take Topaz off the block. He needs to be gone asap!
I do quite like Talla (in small doses) but this close to the end someone like her is also dangerous to have around just because she's so clueless. She could be convinced to do anything, by anyone, then act on it and still not realize the initial conversation had started. Dangerously vacant!
There needs to be a strong, un-wavering core alliance there to squash any plans Gary thinks he might have the second he re-enters the house.

DrunkerThanMoses
12-04-2013, 09:49 AM
I hope she wins now, not fussed on any of the others

Marc
12-04-2013, 11:44 AM
She's the worst HoH :joker: the more she wins and the more decisions she has to make the more likely Emmett will win

Marc
12-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Looks like Peter and Talla will be up

Brekkie
12-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Jillian is the only one left now who really has a decent claim to win the whole thing, though as much as Peter irritates me he's probably the best candidate from the not winning much but winning the ones that matter point of view.

She could end up forced to nominate Emmett though if she nominates Talla and Peter then Andrew wins the Veto and is convinced to use it on one of the nominees, who could then both agree to evict Emmett.

Marc
12-04-2013, 09:29 PM
That'll be brilliant. Nakomis/Karen'esque