PDA

View Full Version : Imagine

Marc
12-04-2013, 07:20 PM
If Emmett went Week 1

Mokka
12-04-2013, 07:49 PM
I see where your going here. I honestly could not figure out why the whole house followed Tom's will and saved Emmett, then spent the rest of the time trying to figure out how they will back door him in the future.... and now here we are.

Petershaw1984
12-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Not a fan of emmet at all so id have been ecstatic

Headie
12-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Imagine if Peter had vetoed Topaz and then they would've both evicted Andrew in a 2-1 vote and then Gary would've returned to the house with Topaz still in it.

Bluerang1
13-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Imagine if Peter had vetoed Topaz and then they would've both evicted Andrew in a 2-1 vote and then Gary would've returned to the house with Topaz still in it.

Wow.

But I agree Marc, I really didn't get it. We should blame Suzette for putting Kat and not Alec or Peter up.

JTM45
13-04-2013, 09:47 AM
I think it could have been a MUCH more interesting season if Kat had answered the phone, become the first HOH and evicted Suzette!!!
Suzette was such a waste of space in there. She literally did absolutely NOTHING other than moan about how she should win the money even though she put less than no effort into winning anything or contributing to the show in the slightest. They really should have saved the 'Canada Saves Someone' twist for a week where Canada had someone to save that was worth saving rather than saving someone just to piss someone else off.
It was great seeing Tom's face but 5 minutes later it was like "oh sh*t.....Suzette's still here....great..NOT!!!!".

Marc
13-04-2013, 10:49 AM
I have a feeling Kat would have aligned with Emmett or Jillian

Macie Lightfoot
14-04-2013, 09:15 PM
I think it could have been a MUCH more interesting season if Kat had answered the phone, become the first HOH and evicted Suzette!!!
Suzette was such a waste of space in there. She literally did absolutely NOTHING other than moan about how she should win the money even though she put less than no effort into winning anything or contributing to the show in the slightest. They really should have saved the 'Canada Saves Someone' twist for a week where Canada had someone to save that was worth saving rather than saving someone just to piss someone else off.
It was great seeing Tom's face but 5 minutes later it was like "oh sh*t.....Suzette's still here....great..NOT!!!!".

Suzette randomly flipping out on Aneal and calling Tom a ****ing redneck were two of the best moments of the season, so no.

JTM45
15-04-2013, 03:54 AM
I thought those two instances just made Suzette look like more of a loser moron than usual. We are clearly entertained by different things.:hugesmile:

reece(:
29-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Suzette randomly flipping out on Aneal and calling Tom a ****ing redneck were two of the best moments of the season, so no.

:worship:

If only he went Week 1, good old Liza was the only one who had the guts to send him out.

Mokka
29-04-2013, 06:31 AM
I thought those two instances just made Suzette look like more of a loser moron than usual. We are clearly entertained by different things.:hugesmile:

This

starry
02-05-2013, 01:47 PM
I see where your going here. I honestly could not figure out why the whole house followed Tom's will and saved Emmett, then spent the rest of the time trying to figure out how they will back door him in the future.... and now here we are.

Because this kind of Big Brother though it follows the Survivor format isn't as ruthless, and that is its weakness (alongside not showing evictions / competitions live).

Suzette made a great move at the start but the house didn't tolerate it.