View Full Version : Nomination and Veto Spoilers

DrunkerThanMoses
14-04-2013, 07:21 AM
So Jillian nominated

Andrew and Peter

and Andrew won veto

Mokka
14-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Just curious where you got the nominations info from. All I can find is that Andrew won the veto (WHICH IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!)

DrunkerThanMoses
14-04-2013, 08:41 AM
According to Jokers Update

"To clarify about the noms, Jillbot nominated Andrew and Peter. There were several reasons why she nominated them. Talla was Less...
afraid to go up, Andrew said he would be okay with it and Emmett thought keeping Talla off the block minimized the chances Jillbot might have to put him up. Emmett told Jillbot to tell Talla if she won the POV not to use it.

Their goal was to get rid of Andrew this week but since he won POV Peter is now the target. Unless something major happens before the POV ceremony on Monday, Talla will be the replacement nominee. Both Peter and Talla think the other is the target and neither plans on campaigning."

Marc
14-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Peter's gone then..?

DrunkerThanMoses
14-04-2013, 08:58 AM
I can see them cancelling the week if Alec returns... you know to protect the shield

Marc
14-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Ohh yeah that'll be lame to cancel the week. Wouldn't be fair to anyone who was HoH

BBUKAUSFAN
14-04-2013, 12:26 PM
they cant cancel anything. peter will be gone. end of

Black Dagger
14-04-2013, 12:36 PM
This show.

I can't...

Headie
14-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Why is everyone on about "cancelling" for?

Donovan.
14-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Well last season on BBUS, the producers saved their favorite HG by cancelling the eviction right after a major twist was revealed to the house. The eviction most likely wouldn't have been canceled if this HG wasn't the target. It was basically 100% that he would go. Cancelling the eviction was especially suspicious, because the twist had to do with new HGs entering the game, so there was barely enough space and time for the HGs and their evictions.

JTM45
15-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Yeah, that cancellation on US BB was one of the most ridiculous things i've ever witnessed in BB history (apart from UK BB of course which has something far more infuriating and out of order happen at least twice every year!). It made everything that the HOH for that week had done null and void while still leaving those that had been targeted pissed-off and seeking revenge!
I forget excatly but was it last year's US BB Golden Boy Frank (God i hated that guy!)that was saved by that debacle or was it Boogie ? It sucked either way and was a total farce, nearly as much of a farce as Dan's whole game!:hugesmile:

LemonJam
15-04-2013, 02:56 AM
I refuse to believe that Frank was the fan favourite of the season. I can't remember one thing he did except win a fair amount then derp all over the place.

JTM45
15-04-2013, 03:49 AM
I think it was more of a case of him being the show's producers favourite. Each year they seem to interfere more with the happenings and events in the show in an attempt to create more drama but thankfully a lot of the viewers see straight through it.
The trend with reality competition type shows these days seems to be that they think that they have to feature returning players/competitors instead of giving us a completely fresh batch each year.
I'd rather see a completely new set of competitors every time personally. Everyone is on an equal footing that way.

Donovan.
15-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Frank :bored:
The part that I struggle with is that he got booed when he won the veto during the double eviction. How does one go from getting booed (on a show in which the crowd is not allowed to boo) to winning fan favorite.

lostalex
16-04-2013, 03:37 PM
I hated Frank but I don't think it was manipulated to help him. He came across as an arrogant dick to me, so if the producers liked him you'd think they would have given him an edit that made him likable at least. the producers made him look like an asshole though, cause he was an asshole.