PDA

View Full Version : I just watched Emmets DQ...

lostalex
18-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Can someone explain to me why Emmet was disqualified for "helping" Jillian, but Jillian wasn't also Disqualified? If he was DQ'd for helping her, then surely they should have DQ's her as well right???

that's like punishing someone for helping someone else on a test, but letting the person that they helped get an A on the test. It makes no sense.

Headie
18-04-2013, 07:32 PM
I know... that's exactly what I thought. But they probably didn't want to DQ both of them because then Talla and Peter would've gone through by default and no one would've "really been eliminated" in round 1. Plus, Andrew would've had no competition whatsoever if he was up against Talla and Peter, and they probably wanted the competition to be a bit more tighter.

On a side note, I thought it was hilarious that Jillian called Peter a sore loser when Emmett and herself had been yelling at BB over Emmett's disqualification like whiny babies. I don't think there's 1 person left in the house who has not had a strop at some point though. Even Andrew acted a bit childish when he found out Topaz wanted him out, and when Jillian nominated him instead of Talla.

JTM45
18-04-2013, 08:41 PM
She didn't ask for help. It wouldn't be right or fair to DQ someone because some other idiot took it upon themselves to blurt out 'advice'.
If you were doing a test and the person sat behind you shouted out " the answer to question number four is 986" how on earth would it be fair if you were DQ'd and failed the test ?
I couldn't believe Emmett claiming he didn't do anything wrong though!!! What a ******ing dickhead! I actually think it would be in Jillian's best interest to be in a final two with Emmett because i can't see anyone voting for him over Jillian (except maybe Alec and Topaz out of spite for Jillian).

lostalex
18-04-2013, 08:55 PM
She didn't ask for help. It wouldn't be right or fair to DQ someone because some other idiot took it upon themselves to blurt out 'advice'.
If you were doing a test and the person sat behind you shouted out " the answer to question number four is 986" how on earth would it be fair if you were DQ'd and failed the test ?
I couldn't believe Emmett claiming he didn't do anything wrong though!!! What a ******ing dickhead! I actually think it would be in Jillian's best interest to be in a final two with Emmett because i can't see anyone voting for him over Jillian (except maybe Alec and Topaz out of spite for Jillian).

well the proper thing to do would be to start the entire task over again, with all of them having heard the "advice" that Emmet gave. That way it would be a level playing field.

And yea, Emmets arrogance is astounding. especially because it's the 3rd time he's been caught cheating.

Petershaw1984
18-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Really unfair op. I giess they want Peter or tala out

Donovan.
19-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Like they both said, Jillian didn't even hear him. He tried to help her, and he cheated. She didn't hear him, and didn't use his technique. Like JTM45 said, she didn't even ask for help.