PDA

View Full Version : X Factor 2013 judges: Tulisa to return after Nicole Scherzinger quits?

Marcus.
22-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Tulisa could be back on The X Factor UK this year after all, following Nicole Scherzinger apparently quitting.

We can’t keep up with all the rumours!

X Factor host Dermot O’Leary confirmed at the weekend that he was the only one to have signed u for another series so far.

Simon Cowell previously revealed this year’s show would see a new judge in place of Tulisa, it looks as though the N-Dub star could now be back.

The Daily Star reports that Tulisa may get a last minute reprieve after Nicole walked out of talks to return for a second series.

An insider told the newspaper this morning: “This could be Tulisa’s chance to get back in from the showbiz wilderness. Her album didn’t do very well and she was facing the prospect of no major TV work.

“Nicole is first choice but it looks like she is now out of the running, so Tulisa has a chance.

“But she will have to change her ways, we can’t have all the Twitter nonsense.”

Meanwhile, it’s been reported yesterday that former judge Sharon Osbourne had agreed to a £2 million deal to judge on the panel for the show’s tenth series this summer.

“She is being paid a hefty sum of £2million as Cowell is desperate to have her on the show,” a source told The People newspaper. “She is also expecting to earn half a million more in book and publishing deals. There is no way she would turn down such a well-paid job.”

A spokesperson for The X Factor said: “No formal decisions have been made on the panel for this year’s X Factor.”

:nono: to tulisa
yesss to sharon

james130
22-04-2013, 03:57 PM
X Factor is a lost 'cause in my opinion.
Although, he did manage to turn BGT Around. I think he has the panel spot on for that.

Don't get the Sharon hype. I loved her at the time but think she's quite irrelevant now.
If Tulisa's back, i'm not watching.

Gstar
22-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Tulisa would never go back after being fired

Sharon's apparently in debt anyway so she'd be a fool not to take the job

EddyEagal
22-04-2013, 04:15 PM
The X Factor needs turning around quickly. Simon completely revived BGT and now he must do it with The X Factor. The room auditions are back which I think is a definite move in the right direction. Having Tulisa on the show is not going to work anymore. If Simon/ITV really want The X Factor to have a chance then they need to get a panel which really works. Louis is a part of The X Factor and can't be blamed for the bad ratings, in 2010 Louis was then the 'joke judge' but yet ratings reached peaks of 20 million in the final? Putting Sharon back on the panel would work very well, and would probably revive Louis' place on the show. Gary is far too boring, replace him with Noel Gallagher. Keep Nicole, she's great. Nicole, Sharon, Noel and Louis would be a fantastic panel and would boost ratings. For those saying Sharon is irrelevant now, that's not true, she's a huge star in America so there's nothing to say she won't be a popular as before on X Factor. People miss her, bring her back.

Apple202
22-04-2013, 05:45 PM
hopefully, nicole was horrendously overrated :dance:

Joelle.
22-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Hopefully Sharon and Nicole are both signing deals. If Nicole doesn't do it, please get anyone but Tulisa to replace her. Even Geri Halliwell would be better...

King Gizzard
22-04-2013, 06:00 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxrls6dPET1qjzzyw.gif

reece(:
22-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Do not want Tulisa, she's a dull flop.