PDA

View Full Version : An introduction to Dan (BBUSA 10 and BB14)

Liberty4eva
23-04-2013, 05:39 AM
For anyone who doesn't know who the guest star of the next episode of BBC is just watch this video tribute to Dan.

VnK7e_rQ1GI

F4pQ2dTmuKI

Last year Dan made the greatest comeback ever when he hosted his "funeral". Brilliant and ruthless, Dan is the only player to make it to the final 2 twice. He won once and many people think he deserved to win both times.

SoBig
23-04-2013, 06:00 AM
The GOAT BB player. Widely recognized as the best ever.

SoBig
23-04-2013, 06:06 AM
HTX7Ga8NNHE

Macie Lightfoot
23-04-2013, 07:56 AM
He won once and many people think he deserved to win both times.

These are the same people who think Russell Hantz was robbed twice and is the best to ever play Survivor so the credentials are there.

It's also worth mentioning that he lost nearly unanimously to THIS

http://media.nola.com/tv_impact/photo/11533385-large.jpg

He may or may not have Aspergers.

SharkAttack
23-04-2013, 09:09 AM
These are the same people who think Russell Hantz was robbed twice and is the best to ever play Survivor so the credentials are there.

Spite, of course, is why he lost the second time. They wouldn't give it to him no matter what. Then again, in the BBUK world, would the public have loved him as much as to have him kept all of those weeks? It's a thinker. ;)

Jack_
23-04-2013, 09:15 AM

You say that like it's something to be looked down upon

Headie
23-04-2013, 03:57 PM
So now I know why Peter was acting like that all the time.

Ramsay
23-04-2013, 03:58 PM
The GOAT!!!!

Patrick
23-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Really hopeful. Has given me a good insight now as to who he is, cheers.

Awesome player btw from what I seen there.

reece(:
23-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Dan's a great player, not many have there own hashtag #DansMist due to all the believeable lies he told and the funeral was brilliant (even though Britney went because of it :( ). The jury blatently said they would not let a returning player win again.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Memphis was better

JTM45
23-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Dan sucks!!! :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Spite, of course, is why he lost the second time. They wouldn't give it to him no matter what. Then again, in the BBUK world, would the public have loved him as much as to have him kept all of those weeks? It's a thinker. ;)

So? He lost almost unanimously the second time, that just about negates everything he did in BB10. They were spiteful for the things he did, cause and effect. He caused that effect. It wasn't unfair nor was it surprising, it was Russell Hantz all over again. The writing was on the wall the whole time.

You say that like it's something to be looked down upon

Considering that Aspergers involves difficulty in social interactions and Big Brother is a social game, losing a 6-1 vote to someone on the autism spectrum is a pretty difficult feat.

Dan's a great player, not many have there own hashtag #DansMist due to all the believeable lies he told and the funeral was brilliant (even though Britney went because of it :( ). The jury blatently said they would not let a returning player win again.

It's not like he would've won if he wasn't a returning player. Anyone who plays like that gets destroyed at the end of the day. Jury management wasn't very high on Dan's priorities apparently.

SoBig
24-04-2013, 12:10 AM
You don't think Dan wanted to play nice? He was FORCED to play ruthless in BB14. He was the number 1 target once the reset happened. He had Britney, Boogie, Janelle, Jenn, Ashley etc. dragging his name through the mud from the start. The fact that he made it to the end was miracle in itself. Dan is a great, great player.

SoBig
24-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Dan sucks!!! :joker:
I hate people that can't be objective. Dan sucks? Really? The guy that has the best Big Brother resume sucks? A guy that won on a unanimous vote sucks? The guy that owns the most BB records sucks? Really?

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 12:18 AM
A guy that won on a unanimous vote may not have sucked then but a guy who lost a nearly unanimous vote sucks, yes. Embarrassing, really.

SoBig
24-04-2013, 12:20 AM
It wasn't unfair nor was it surprising, it was Russell Hantz all over again.
Don't even try comparing Russell Hantz to Dan. Russell isn't even 1/10 the player Dan is. Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Their stories are the same, they both played a great runner up game. That's about it. That type of game just doesn't win Survivor or Big Brother. I don't even know why you're so insulted by that comparison considering all the essays and novellas that you wrote about how Russell was robbed and is the best player ever and et cetera, et cetera.

Jack_
24-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Considering that Aspergers involves difficulty in social interactions and Big Brother is a social game, losing a 6-1 vote to someone on the autism spectrum is a pretty difficult feat.

Well I get that, but calling him 'THIS' and a '******' in another thread is pretty unnecessary

SoBig
24-04-2013, 12:36 AM
A guy that won on a unanimous vote may not have sucked then but a guy who lost a nearly unanimous vote sucks, yes. Embarrassing, really.

Dan's resume.

The first person to be in the final two twice
The first winner from a previous season to be in the final two
First previous winner to make it passed the final three and ultimately final two
The only player to play twice and receive no eviction votes against them in both seasons
The only player to win on a unanimous vote
The only player to have three different players use the power of veto on him
Holds the record for voting with the majority more than any other contestant: he voted with the majority a total of 17 times, only voting with the minority once.

:idc:

SoBig
24-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Their stories are the same, they both played a great runner up game. That's about it. That type of game just doesn't win Survivor or Big Brother. I don't even know why you're so insulted by that comparison considering all the essays and novellas that you wrote about how Russell was robbed and is the best player ever and et cetera, et cetera.
Russell was robbed and is a great player, but this is like comparing Dwyane Wade to Michael Jordan here.

Dan's game is a lot more sophisticated than Russell's. Let's be honest here without idols Russell wouldn't be anywhere near as great as he was.

Their games aren't anything alike.

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Your statistics are great except for the fact that they all led to Dan getting ONE vote in the end. By someone who immediately regretted it and only did so out of loyalty. The best player ever getting destroyed by the Jury is a bit contradictory don't you think.

And lol @ Russell being a great player when he got TWO out of eighteen total votes in the end. He's horrendous, has no concept of Jury management, and plays for runner up. There's absolutely no defense for him.

Bluerang1
24-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Why is this thread even here?

SoBig
24-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Your statistics are great except for the fact that they all led to Dan getting ONE vote in the end. By someone who immediately regretted it and only did so out of loyalty. The best player ever getting destroyed by the Jury is a bit contradictory don't you think.

And lol @ Russell being a great player when he got TWO out of eighteen total votes in the end. He's horrendous, has no concept of Jury management, and plays for runner up. There's absolutely no defense for him.
http://i.imgur.com/Lau5ICQ.jpg
Who is better?

Dan was nominated for eviction FOUR times and THREE times he was vetoed off the block by someone other than himself. Do you not understand how ****** insane that is? Dan CONVINCED THREE DIFFERENT people to use the POV on him!

Dan was the number 1 target from the time the game was reset. Everyone knew how great he was. People in his own alliance wanted him gone. Do you not understand how big Dan's target was? Janelle told all the players from day 1 to get Dan out the first chance they could. Boogie and Frank went on multiple campaigns to try to get people to turn on him and they still couldn't even get him to face eviction!

If Dan isn't the greatest then who is?

JTM45
24-04-2013, 01:47 AM
I think SoBig is Dan's wife.
Only a wife could love a man this much, especially one as flawed as Dan! :hugesmile:

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 02:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Lau5ICQ.jpg
Who is better?

Dan was nominated for eviction FOUR times and THREE times he was vetoed off the block by someone other than himself. Do you not understand how ****** insane that is? Dan CONVINCED THREE DIFFERENT people to use the POV on him!

Dan was the number 1 target from the time the game was reset. Everyone knew how great he was. People in his own alliance wanted him gone. Do you not understand how big Dan's target was? Janelle told all the players from day 1 to get Dan out the first chance they could. Boogie and Frank went on multiple campaigns to try to get people to turn on him and they still couldn't even get him to face eviction!

Do you not understand how none of this helped him as he lost 6-1? The Ian Terrys (begrudgingly) and Natalie Whites of the world will always trump the Dan Gheeslings and the Russell Hantzes and it's not out of any coincidence or flaws in the game.

Only a wife could love a man this much, especially one as flawed as Dan! :hugesmile:

No, that would be Raph who for whatever reason I believe bought TWO copies of Dan's book? Money well spent towards Dan desperately famewhoring himself and trying to stay relevant, I suppose.

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Dan is the 2nd greatest player ever but he is no Dr. Will, so people should stop obsessing over him

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 02:51 AM

I think we both know the question to that one

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 02:51 AM

Dan is the probably one of the nicest people to ever play the game so you are talking rubbish once again

JTM45
24-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Dan is the probably one of the nicest people to ever play the game so you are talking rubbish once again
:hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:
No need to get all butthurt just because you're in love with Dan and some of us aren't.
We're all allowed an opinion. I think Dan's a heinous little prick wheras every time you see him you see swallows and lovehearts encircling his head. Differing opinions on him that's all!

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 05:34 AM
:hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:
No need to get all butthurt just because you're in love with Dan and some of us aren't.
We're all allowed an opinion. I think Dan's a heinous little prick wheras every time you see him you see swallows and lovehearts encircling his head. Differing opinions on him that's all!

Nah, I'm not really that big of a Dan fan, his personality somewhat bores me, but he plays the game like it should be played and I respect that.

LemonJam
24-04-2013, 12:21 PM
I think we both know the question to that one

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e1cp2PoF1qa5syn.jpg

lostalex
24-04-2013, 01:06 PM
So why is he really going into the house if he's not gonna actually get to evict someone? Just for entertainment purposes?

And as for the Dan hate/love debate going on... I loved Dan on Season 10, he was brilliant, and his relationship with renny was fun to watch. I was not a fan of him on Season 14 though. I found him annoying and too cocky.

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 01:08 PM
they're trying to see how many ****ty ideas they can do in one season

lostalex
24-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Yycw2ELFn6k

DrunkerThanMoses
24-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Should have returned in 13 instead of ghastly Jeff and Jordan

SoBig
24-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Dan is the 2nd greatest player ever but he is no Dr. Will, so people should stop obsessing over him
Will is more entertaining, but he isn't better. Dan is the better all-around player.

SoBig
24-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Should have returned in 13 instead of ghastly Jeff and Jordan
They were asked back, but Dan was getting married.

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Will is more entertaining, but he isn't better. Dan is the better all-around player.

Dan's game is based on people not realizing what he is doing, while Will's is out in the open.

Will beats Dan in every single category besides competitions. He is more likeable to the people in the house, he's better at strategy, he can lie better, etc.

reece(:
24-04-2013, 04:56 PM
LJ I have to apologise about the previous Lawon dislike, I rewatched 13 recently and vastly appreciated his complete *wtfhandsomefiedness*.

LemonJam
24-04-2013, 05:59 PM
:amazed:

Patrick
24-04-2013, 07:17 PM

I have Aspergers, what the **** are you trying to say you little toe rag?!

Roy Mars III
24-04-2013, 07:41 PM

You are correct, Russell Hantz is the greatest Survivor player of all time

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 07:54 PM
I have Aspergers, what the **** are you trying to say you little toe rag?!

Like I said earlier, I'm trying to say that losing 6-1 in a social game to someone who suffers in social settings is pretty hard to do. But Dan the GOAT or whatever the **** somehow managed to do it.

lostalex
24-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Ian does NOT have Aspergers. He's just a nerd.

It's really annoying that everyone who's a bit nerdy and eccentric is now considered to have Aspergers syndrome or must be "mildly autistic" this whole Autism thing has gotten out of control.

It reminds me of back in the 90's when everyone who was a bit hyper or had any trouble with school work was all of a sudden called ADHD.

Jack_
24-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Like I said earlier, I'm trying to say that losing 6-1 in a social game to someone who suffers in social settings is pretty hard to do. But Dan the GOAT or whatever the **** somehow managed to do it.

Then why did you call him a '******' in another thread?

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Ian does NOT have Aspergers. He's just a nerd.

It's really annoying that everyone who's a bit nerdy and eccentric is now considered to have Aspergers syndrome or must be "mildly autistic" this whole Autism thing has gotten out of control.

It reminds me of back in the 90's when everyone who was a bit hyper or had any trouble with school work was all of a sudden called ADHD.

It's not about him being nerdy and eccentric, but it's his complete lack of social skills. The extreme pacing back and forth on eviction nights and the constant rocking back and forth are pretty common examples of stimming. He also had no clue when enough was enough (ie kicking himself in the head as a party trick, constantly droning on to Dan about Pokemon and other ****, etc.)

Then why did you call him a '******' in another thread?

Because he's delusional as **** and acted like he was some mastermind who was one of the best players ever. At least I heard that now he admits that his win was completely situational so that's a step in the right direction.

SoBig
24-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Dan's game is based on people not realizing what he is doing, while Will's is out in the open.

Will beats Dan in every single category besides competitions. He is more likeable to the people in the house, he's better at strategy, he can lie better, etc.
Dan is a better strategist. That's not even debatable man. Both are great manipulators, but I would probably give the edge to Will there. Everyone liked Dan in BB10. Its only after he screwed them over they hated him. EVERYONE in BB2 hated Will except for chilltown. Will wasn't liked at all.

@troynuncdicit you still didn't answer my question. Who do you think is the best BB player? Where do you rank Dan among the greats?

Macie Lightfoot
24-04-2013, 11:02 PM
I don't have a running ranking of who I think the best players are because who cares about gameplay anyways? All I'm saying is that the greatest of all time losing a jury vote 6-1 (with the 1 vote being immediately regretted after the fact) is hilariously contradictory.

DrunkerThanMoses
24-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Dan won season 10 because he had a good alliance with Renny, Keasha and a better one with Memphis. He was respected by the jury for playing a good game so was rewarded the win, BUT it also helped he had Memphis who he manipulated to be not well liked by the jury in the end.

In season 14 he lost because he played a dirty game, Yes he made a great comeback to make the final 2, however he pissed the people of by promising them he would take them to final 4/3/2 then voting them out. I mean look at the jury votes; Frank and Shane were both backstabbed by him so he was never getting their votes. Ashley and Britney both had better relationships with Ian so Dan had no shot in winning. He didnt have a scapegoat like he had with Memphis, this time he was up against someone respected and liked by the jury, if anything Dan was Ian's Memphis.

lostalex
25-04-2013, 12:01 AM
I don't even rank Will or Dan in my top 3 greatest BBUSA players.

my top 3 are

1)Jun
2)Dick
3)Danielle (Season 3 black Danielle, not dick's daughter)

SoBig
25-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Dan won season 10 because he had a good alliance with Renny, Keasha and a better one with Memphis. He was respected by the jury for playing a good game so was rewarded the win, BUT it also helped he had Memphis who he manipulated to be not well liked by the jury in the end.

In season 14 he lost because he played a dirty game, Yes he made a great comeback to make the final 2, however he pissed the people of by promising them he would take them to final 4/3/2 then voting them out. I mean look at the jury votes; Frank and Shane were both backstabbed by him so he was never getting their votes. Ashley and Britney both had better relationships with Ian so Dan had no shot in winning. He didnt have a scapegoat like he had with Memphis, this time he was up against someone respected and liked by the jury, if anything Dan was Ian's Memphis.
Ian was respected? :rofl:

No he wasn't dude. They all looked at him as a 21 year old kid.

lostalex
25-04-2013, 12:14 AM
^^ I disagree, I think they did respect Ian by the end, remember when he stood up for himself when Frank tried to bully him and yell at him because he voted Boogie out? Ian manned up and fought back, he didn't cower in a corner or act like an ant, he stood up for himself against Frank, and i think a lot of people gained respect for him after that. He wasn't just some pathetic nerd who could be pushed around.

He wasn't like Ronnie the Rat who just cowered in a corner after Russell confronted and bullied him. Ian actually stood up for himself, and wasn't just some little kid to be bullied.

SoBig
25-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Because he's delusional as **** and acted like he was some mastermind who was one of the best players ever. At least I heard that now he admits that his win was completely situational so that's a step in the right direction.
Yeah, he came around after he watched the live feeds and read the transcripts. That fool really thought he created the quack pack and masterminded the whole season.

He now compares his win to Bob in Survivor Gabon. Before that he really thought he was Will and Dan's level. :laugh3:

SoBig
25-04-2013, 12:18 AM
^^ I disagree, I think they did respect Ian by the end, remember when he stood up for himself when Frank tried to bully him and yell at him because he voted Boogie out? Ian manned up and fought back, he didn't cower in a corner or act like an ant, he stood up for himself against Frank, and i think a lot of people gained respect for him for that.
Nah, I watched the live feeds. Ian was edited differently on the show. Frank and Jenn especially hated him. Ashley was freaked out by him and so on.

Britney and Dan were the only people that showed any interest in him.

Ian was extremely weird. You had to watch the live feeds to really understand. He constantly mumbles to himself, rocks back and forth and curses like a sailor for no reason at all. He is extremely socially awkward man.

lostalex
25-04-2013, 12:23 AM
I didn't watch the live feeds, but to be fair, no offense to Jenn and Ashley, but those 2 girls were not the sharpest tools in the shed...

i mean Ashley made Jordan look like a Rhodes Scholar...

Jack_
25-04-2013, 12:25 AM

Well that's fine, but it doesn't justify you using a derogatory term against those with such a condition

SoBig
25-04-2013, 12:32 AM
I didn't watch the live feeds, but to be fair, no offense to Jenn and Ashley, but those 2 girls were not the sharpest tools in the shed...

i mean Ashley made Jordan look like a Rhodes Scholar...
Jenn wasn't stupid, but she wasn't a good player either.

You are right about Ashley. She has to be the dumbest player ever. A week after the show finished she was caught up in some acting scam. :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
25-04-2013, 12:44 AM

my top 3 are

1)Jun
2)Dick

Yeah that's a major flaw in your list

lostalex
25-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Yeah that's a major flaw in your list

You think so? so you don't think he would have gone far in season 13 if he didn't have to leave? I think he could have been the first ever 2 time BB winner.

I think he's a lot like Sandra from Survivor (the only 2 time winner). he's got a bad attitude and he makes alot of mistakes, but he does it in a way that makes him seem authentic, so people trust him and like him. I definitely think he could have gone all the way on season 13.

Macie Lightfoot
25-04-2013, 01:03 AM
The only positive Dick's game has is that he has Grodner on his side.

Donovan.
25-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Don't compare him to goddess Sandra. Sure, Sandra was sassy, but she knew when to shut up. And she never said anything comparable to the nasty things that Dick said.

lostalex
25-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Sandra was like Dick though. cause she had a big strategy, but she also had a big mouth. neither were good at physical challenges, both were "older".... I don't think my comparison is that off the mark. i think Dick has a sassy latina in his soul. :D

I love both Sandra and Dick.

LNFFU9SWDM4

lostalex
25-04-2013, 02:14 AM
Julie Chen did the final interview with Survivor?? how have i never seen this before...

Julie/russell/sandra/parvati.... bliss

eJKq0Udbh3Y

Macie Lightfoot
25-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Sandra was like Dick though. cause she had a big strategy, but she also had a big mouth. neither were good at physical challenges, both were "older".... I don't think my comparison is that off the mark. i think Dick has a sassy latina in his soul. :D

I love both Sandra and Dick.

Too bad the only difference is their personalities :\

lostalex
25-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Too bad the only difference is their personalities :\

Sandra could be a bully too, i think you are forgetting.

Macie Lightfoot
25-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Yes, everyone cowered in fear as she tormented them around the island :rolleyes: give me a ****ing break this is such a damn stretch.

lostalex
25-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Yes, everyone cowered in fear as she tormented them around the island :rolleyes: give me a ****ing break this is such a damn stretch.

you're joking right? Umm, go back and watch her seasons, she yelled and screamed and bullied people plenty on her original season. And just like Russell (throwing socks in the fire) Sandra threw the fish out just out of spite, and she would rant and rave and shout people down. Anyone who dared call her out would be shouted down and intimidated.

She was absolutely as mouthy and loud and intimidating as Dick was on BB.

You obviously don't remember what Sandra was really like.

Macie Lightfoot
25-04-2013, 04:46 AM
Yes, I will begrudgingly admit that a pudgy, middle-aged, unathletic Hispanic mother is just as intimidating as a volatile, chain-smoking, tattooed punk rocker. You got me good.

lostalex
25-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Yes, I will begrudgingly admit that a pudgy, middle-aged, unathletic Hispanic mother is just as intimidating as a volatile, chain-smoking, tattooed punk rocker. You got me good.

that's Dick. he's just as pudgy, middle-aged, and unathletic as Sandra was. And don't underestimate that Puerto Rican fire, it's just as punk rock as punk rock. Im telling you maybe even Dick would be intimidated by her. You're selling her short. If she could handle Russell and put him in his place, she could certainly handle Dick too.

JTM45
25-04-2013, 06:38 AM
"who wants to be coached up then ?!!!!"..........silence........tumbleweed (apart from the psychotic monkey bimbo hanging off his shoulder screeching):laugh3:

Macie Lightfoot
25-04-2013, 06:55 AM
that's Dick. he's just as pudgy, middle-aged, and unathletic as Sandra was. And don't underestimate that Puerto Rican fire, it's just as punk rock as punk rock. Im telling you maybe even Dick would be intimidated by her. You're selling her short. If she could handle Russell and put him in his place, she could certainly handle Dick too.

You're acting like it it's a big feat to put Russell in his place so lol @ this whole thing.

Roy Mars III
25-04-2013, 12:35 PM

my top 3 are

1)Jun
2)Dick

Jun is okay.

Dick was handed a win

i like Danielle but she is overrated as a gameplayer. She knew everyone as going to see her interviews, yet still chose to insult them..

None even come close to Will or Dan, sorry

Roy Mars III
25-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Dan is a better strategist. That's not even debatable man. Both are great manipulators, but I would probably give the edge to Will there.

Will is a better strategist by far. Dan makes too many stupid decisions. He could have won BB14 if he would have played smarter.

Everyone liked Dan in BB10. Its only after he screwed them over they hated him. EVERYONE in BB2 hated Will except for chilltown. Will wasn't liked at all.

Every disliked Will because of Shannon, once she left everyone began to like him. Towards the end he was friendly with everyone.

SoBig
26-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Will is a better strategist by far. Dan makes too many stupid decisions. He could have won BB14 if he would have played smarter.

Every disliked Will because of Shannon, once she left everyone began to like him. Towards the end he was friendly with everyone.
Dan could have only won if he was sitting next to someone that won the game before, but Mike Boogie screwed that up. The newbies made up their minds once the reset happened that they weren't voting for a coach to win.

You're talking like Will won twice. Will's own showmance voted him out. :joker: Will gave up at the end of BB7. Dan would have never ever done that.

Donovan.
26-04-2013, 01:52 AM
Dan could have only won if he was sitting next to someone that won the game before, but Mike Boogie screwed that up. The newbies made up their minds once the reset happened that they weren't voting for a coach to win.

You're talking like Will won twice. Will's own showmance voted him out. :joker: Will gave up at the end of BB7. Dan would have never ever done that.

Not really, Dan just need more of the coaches on the jury to make sure that he had votes if he got to the final. He let Danielle get rid of Janelle far too early which made the rest of the newbies comfortable in openly plotting against the coaches. Had he kept Danielle in line and kept Janelle and Mike in until jury, he would have had a way easier time in convincing the jury to vote for him.

Roy Mars III
26-04-2013, 01:58 AM

Dan's problem is that he started playing well to late. He had too make too many big moved late in the game when he should have made them sooner. Dan could have beat anyone if he played smarter. The 'not going to vote for a vet/winner' to win is just an excuse by the jury for why they did not vote for Dan. They really didnt vote for him because they were pissed off

Roy Mars III
26-04-2013, 02:00 AM
Not really, Dan just need more of the coaches on the jury to make sure that he had votes if he got to the final. He let Danielle get rid of Janelle far too early which made the rest of the newbies comfortable in openly plotting against the coaches. Had he kept Danielle in line and kept Janelle and Mike in until jury, he would have had a way easier time in convincing the jury to vote for him.

yep.

he started playing well too late in the game and by then it was too late for him to win. If he would have started playing to his potential prejury he could have won

SoBig
26-04-2013, 02:05 AM
What in the world?

Dan WANTED Janelle in the house. Its only after Mike Boogie and Britney decided they wanted Janelle gone. He give the go ahead. Too many people he was aligned with wanted Janelle gone. He and Janelle were the only ones really pushing the coach alliance. Don't know what you were watching dude.

Donovan.
26-04-2013, 02:16 AM
What in the world?

Dan WANTED Janelle in the house. Its only after Mike Boogie and Britney decided they wanted Janelle gone. He give the go ahead. Too many people he was aligned with wanted Janelle gone. He and Janelle were the only ones really pushing the coach alliance. Don't know what you were watching dude.

He really could have convinced Mike to keep Janelle. And even if he couldn't, he had Danielle completely in his hands and shouldn't have ever given the go ahead.

SoBig
26-04-2013, 02:16 AM
Dan's problem is that he started playing well to late. He had too make too many big moved late in the game when he should have made them sooner. Dan could have beat anyone if he played smarter. The 'not going to vote for a vet/winner' to win is just an excuse by the jury for why they did not vote for Dan. They really didnt vote for him because they were pissed off
Not true. Once the reset happened the newbies made a pack that they would never vote for a coach over a newbie.

Dan was playing a great game after the reset. He made one mistake by telling Boogie that Frank was really the target, but he fixed that in 2 days. He was controlling the entire house behind the scenes. A lot of this wasn't shown on the show. It was his idea to bring in Ian. He created a side alliance with Boogie before the silent six was even formed. Dan had a lot of things figured out. He knew who was with who etc. After he took the fall for Ian that's when he kicked into high gear, because he had to. What sort of screwed Dan up is the people that he wanted gone kept winning comps. (Frank, Ian, Shane etc.)

SoBig
26-04-2013, 02:18 AM
He really could have convinced Mike to keep Janelle. And even if he couldn't, he had Danielle completely in his hands and shouldn't have never given the go ahead.
No he couldn't. That's bull. Boogie was NEVER going to turn on Frank. Frank was his Will.

Dan spent hours upon hours trying to convince Boogie that Frank needed to go and Janelle needed to stay, but Boogie wouldn't budge.

Donovan.
26-04-2013, 02:25 AM
I'll just go ahead and repost this.

He really could have convinced Mike to keep Janelle. And even if he couldn't, he had Danielle completely in his hands and shouldn't have ever given the go ahead.

SoBig
26-04-2013, 02:28 AM
I'll just go ahead and repost this.
Everyone he was aligned with wanted her gone and was not willing to work with her.....

Think about that for a second.