PDA

View Full Version : X Factor 2013: Gary Barlow teases return to the panel

Marcus.
25-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Gary Barlow has teased his return to The X Factor 2013 judging panel, although refused to confirm if he would actually be back!

The Take That star is widely expected to return to the show for a third series in the summer, but nothing’s official just yet.

Host Dermot O’Leary – who will definitely be back – told us this month: “I’ve signed but I don’t know who else is doing it. Two years ago it was just me and Louis for three months and I was getting worried!”

Coy Gary teased this week: “No, no news yet. Who knows… who knows what’s going to happen?

“Of course I know, but I’m not going to tell you though.”

It was previously reported that Gary was refusing to sign a new contract until the changes to this year’s show were confirmed.
“Gary has made it clear that he will not be on the show unless the problems from last year are corrected and something fabulous is offered for the viewers,” a source told the Daily Mirror last month.

The supposed insider continued: “He knows the risks, The X Factor could easily struggle against the competition if things aren’t done right this time around.

“He knows what he wants to see so he will fly back from Los Angeles at the end of the week for a presentation.”

GiRTh
25-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Who was it who said Will.i.am and Gary Barlow should swap shows? Good idea IMO, they are more suited to the others show.

I cant see Gary lasting more than one more series of XF he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Jack_
25-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Imagine the drama and hilarity of a panel consisting of will.i.am, Sharon, Nicole and Louis. That'd be amazing <3

Gary will do though, that panel would still be good.

Mystic Mock
25-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh ****ing hell I hope we don't get more of Gary's crap, he talks **** most of the time anyway and the public won't vote for his acts because they hate him.

Kazanne
25-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh ****ing hell I hope we don't get more of Gary's crap, he talks **** most of the time anyway and the public won't vote for his acts because they hate him.

Don't you like him Mocky?:joker:

Mystic Mock
25-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Don't you like him Mocky?:joker:

No, how did you guess?:joker:

Kazanne
25-04-2013, 04:12 PM
No, how did you guess?:joker:

:joker:God knows?,I'm good like that:hugesmile:

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 04:13 PM
:bored::bored::bored:

joeysteele
25-04-2013, 05:06 PM

:joker:Very well put, you speak for me too.

Kazanne
25-04-2013, 05:08 PM
:joker:Very well put, you speak for me too.

Not you aswell Joey:joker::joker: I like Gary:hugesmile:

Black Dagger
25-04-2013, 05:09 PM
ew can he not.

joeysteele
25-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Not you aswell Joey:joker::joker: I like Gary:hugesmile:

:joker: I like his songs and I also think he can sing but he really grates on me as a judge on X Factor.
I don't think he mentors his acts that well either,giving them totally unsuitable songs to sing.
He's not suited to that role at all for me I'm afraid.

Joelle.
25-04-2013, 07:08 PM
He's only done two series and already we have him to thank for Cocozza and Maloney. God know who he'll discover this year... :bored:

Kazanne
25-04-2013, 07:28 PM
:joker: I like his songs and I also think he can sing but he really grates on me as a judge on X Factor.
I don't think he mentors his acts that well either,giving them totally unsuitable songs to sing.
He's not suited to that role at all for me I'm afraid.

I was only joking Joey ,I knew you didnt really like him as a judge:hugesmile:

Princess
26-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Can he ****ing go make a new Take That album for ****s sake.

Me. I Am Salman
28-04-2013, 05:02 PM
vom

Samm
29-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Hope he does not come back don't like Gary