PDA

View Full Version : Final 4 HoH [SPOILER]

Jack_
26-04-2013, 03:18 AM
Jillian apparently

UGH :( what is this now, 4/5 weeks of consecutive weeks in power for Jemmett? I'm so sick of seeing them in that bloody room

Benjamin
26-04-2013, 03:22 AM
:bored:

Gary needs to win Veto.

Jack_
26-04-2013, 03:24 AM
I hope he does or I think he's gone :(

Problem with Jill winning HoH is that now if either her or Emmett wins Veto (which is exceedingly likely), Emmett stays off the block and sends Gary home.

Benjamin
26-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Either way, if Emmett doesn't go this week then he has won this unless Talla pulls off a miracle and can win HoH before the final and oust him.

But I pray that Gary somehow survives this.

Jack_
26-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Yeah, you're right. I think this is how it goes:

Emmett will win against all three of them
Gary will win against two of them (Jill and Talla, the latter more of a definite)
Jill will win against one of them (Talla)
Talla wins against no one

What'll be interesting to see is if Emmett wins Veto who he'll send home. Talla because he knows Gary will take him to final two over Talla (which he won't if he has any sense and I'm sure has said), or Gary because the win will be much more comfortable versus Talla than him.

Gary needs to win it and then Emmett can go :( but I doubt it

Benjamin
26-04-2013, 03:35 AM
I think Talla will win against Jill if she can win HoH next time as nobody likes Jill.

Liberty4eva
26-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Jillian apparently

UGH :( what is this now, 4/5 weeks of consecutive weeks in power for Jemmett? I'm so sick of seeing them in that bloody room

This is the week where HOH doesn't mean much except safety and having a room. The veto holder is who is going to hold all the cards. Even though his girl is HOH, Emmett is very vulnerable. I hope he goes.

Bluerang1
26-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Hope Jemet dont win Veto!

Brekkie
26-04-2013, 10:55 PM
The Veto is all that matters this week. I don't want Gary to win it as I don't really think he deserves a shot at the final three. It is must win for Emmett though, although I'd love to see Talla win it and her have to make an important move for once.

Benjamin
27-04-2013, 09:49 PM
No surprise that she nominated Gary and Talla. The silly bitch has shot herself in the foot so many times.

reece(:
27-04-2013, 09:53 PM
She was so foolish not to nominate Emmett.

lostalex
28-04-2013, 12:28 AM
why is she keeping emmet? is she stupid? her only chance of winning is if she brings eigther gary or talla to the final. and same for emmet. they should both be tryna get the other one out asap. THIS is the final week, did nobody tell you? Oh wait, Arisa did tell you!

Gary is stupid to be so loyal to Emmet too, but we all know why Gary is loyal to Emmet... gary has such a crush on him.

OMFG imagine if Gary and Talla are the final 2. lol

If gary and talla end up being final 2 it would be the worst final since maggie and ivette. actually it would be even worse than maggie and ivette.

Frankly i don't want anyone to win that's left, they are all horrible. I like Gary, but i wouldn't call him a great player, i don;t think he deserves to be a BB winner. He's a fun guy and made good TV but he's not a deserving winner.

Benjamin
28-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Emmett would have put Jillian and gary up I reckon.

lostalex
28-04-2013, 12:35 AM
If we are going to talk about who DESERVES to win, then it has to be eigther emmet or jilian. Even though i don't like eigther of them. But they've definitely been the best players. If Talla or Gary win, it will be a joke.

Benjamin
28-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Yeah, gameplay wise they do desrve it.

BBUKAUSFAN
28-04-2013, 02:43 AM
winner of the veto:
Emmett

Benjamin
28-04-2013, 02:46 AM
LOL, somebody added this to wiki.

The next day, Emmett won the Power of Veto competition. At the Power of Veto Ceremony, he decided to evict himself on Day 71, meaning Gary, Jillian, and Talla were in the Final 3.

Imagine if this happned. :joker:

Donovan.
28-04-2013, 03:49 AM
So Jillian and Janelle are the only HGs to win 4 HoHs without winning the final HoH... and it looks like there's a good chance of her winning the last one.:bored:

Don't know why this pisses me off, but it does. She doesn't deserve a record.

Marc
28-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Either way, if Emmett doesn't go this week then he has won this unless Talla pulls off a miracle and can win HoH before the final and oust him.

But I pray that Gary somehow survives this.

Even then, she'd probably take Emmett :bored:

Jack_
28-04-2013, 10:05 PM
I really hope Emmett has stuck to his word and sent Talla home like he's been telling everyone, I just have this bad feeling now he might've changed :(

Cause in reality while Talla may beat Jillian in the endurance comp he stands a much better chance against her than he does Gary in final two.

Anyone that takes Emmett to the final two though (assuming he doesn't win last HoH) is a moron, he'll wipe the floor with all of them. And that's why I'd hope Jill would take Gary if she had any sense, but she's played his game pretty much the entire season so I doubt it.

reece(:
28-04-2013, 10:41 PM
It saddens me that the season is ending this way.